PDA

View Full Version : A Message from Kimmy's wife

Dirk Jones
11-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Mrs. Hanson has asked me, Mr. Jones to post this message for her.
"I, Mrs. Hanson, am not proud of my husband Kim. I really wish all of you normal people would leave him alone as you have no idea how ****ed up he really is. His alcholism has caused our family much grief, embarassment and has forced me to take up gambling and turn to other men. In regards to his boats, we all feel his pain. If you all could just lay off and let him be proud, as the only other thing we own is our double-wide . It's obvious you can see from our wedding pictures, Kimmy's personality is what makes him beautiful in my eyes. Please understand where I am coming from as I have to deal with this shit on a daily basis."
Sincerely,
Mrs. Hanson

O.B eddie
11-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Mrs. Hanson has asked me, Mr. Jones to post this message for her.
"I, Mrs. Hanson, am not proud of my husband Kim. I really wish all of you normal people would leave him alone as you have no idea how ****ed up he really is. His alcholism has caused our family much grief, embarassment and has forced me to take up gambling and turn to other men. In regards to his boats, we all feel his pain. If you all could just lay off and let him be proud, as the only other thing we own is our double-wide . It's obvious you can see from our wedding pictures, Kimmy's personality is what makes him beautiful in my eyes. Please understand where I am coming from as I have to deal with this shit on a daily basis."
Sincerely, Hanson Hey Dirk is that kimmies wifey Hooligan in your Avatar?? Damn sh whoops he is fine oh sh@t did I post that?? Help :sleeping:

Mrs. Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 08:08 PM
I am the unforunate real person associated with this guy. (at least for now)
I can't even explain what ya'll are doing to my man. One thing I can say is that he's now taking his aggression out on me sexually!! Finally the role reversal i been waiting for!
By the way, do any of you guys live close to Vegas? !

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 08:28 PM
This is the real Mrs. Kim Hanson talking--I really do not appreciate you using my name on this board. If you have something to say, say it using your own name you ****ing Ameritard.........

CrazyHippy
11-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Easy on the Ameritard comments dammit :p
Since we've got you captive now... Are you coming w/ Kim in April, or is he just bringing Aleasha?? :boxed:
BJH :devil:

O.B eddie
11-09-2004, 08:40 PM
This is the real Mrs. Kim Hanson talking--I really do not appreciate you using my name on this board. If you have something to say, say it using your own name you ****ing Ameritard......... SO WE WERE TALKING TO THE FAKE MR. Hanson?? Damn I knew it.. :D

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 09:07 PM
SO WE WERE TALKING TO THE FAKE MR. Hanson?? Damn I knew it.. :D
Go, have another puff! Jump start that last cell you have ........( . )( . ).......That was my wife buddy, I had to let her see :sleeping: All i see is crap from alot of ****'s, 1-4 seem's about right from Canadian to Americans, keep singing ! I have to go to bed, same place in the PM?..............( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

uclahater
11-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Eddie, and Dirk Lay off his wife, he obviously doesnt think its funny. You've taken it to far with the Mrs Kim Hanson :lightsabe I know me and Roland razzle each other about are wives in fun :D , but this isnt the same thing.
Just my .02 feel free to crucify me know :lightsabe
Jim

Rexone
11-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Ok that's enough gentlemen.
Dirk as you know only one screen name is allowed on ***boat.
You are on vacation for 3 days. Any more problems and it will become permanent.