PDA

View Full Version : Schiada Boats

BLOWN HOWARD
11-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Do they have a website??

bordsmnj
11-09-2004, 09:15 PM
yes they do but don't remember the address.

Jordy
11-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Hang on because it's a tough one:
www.schiada.com
:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Do they have a website??
Hey "Daddy Warbucks," you lookin to step it up? :idea:
Jerry

Jordy
11-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Hey "Daddy Warbucks," you lookin to step it up? :idea:
Jerry
If that's the case, I know someone selling one for a fraction of the cost of new. :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-09-2004, 09:34 PM
If that's the case, I know someone selling one for a fraction of the cost of new. :cool:
I'm betting he wants to go Big,to keep up with the status quo. :notam:
Jerry

Jordy
11-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm betting he wants to go Big,to keep up with the status quo. :notam:
Jerry
I don't know, with a name like Blown Howard, I'm thinking that he's looking for a 21' River Cruiser v-drive. :D

BLOWN HOWARD
11-09-2004, 09:55 PM
You know how we do it Jerry,Go big or go home, all about the status for sure, wanna go in halves on one you can use it when you start having kids!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-10-2004, 12:41 AM
You know how we do it Jerry,Go big or go home, all about the status for sure, wanna go in halves on one you can use it when you start having kids!!!!
My idea of going big is 1500 (or more) horsies bolted to the stringers of a 500 pound 18 ft flatbottom :2purples:and running it hard for 5 miles at a time. My latest endeavor will be just that. The big heavy ocean liners that run over 130 are pretty cool too, but pucker factor goes to the over powered small boats. Just because you get married or pop out some kids doesn't mean you have to surrender your livelyhood.
The answer is compromise...one boat for your family (open bow Blown Howard in this case) and one boat for you ( a double throwdown Bln Fuel surfboard) to satisfy the need.
If I had your money, I would have a different boat for each day of the week. :D
Jerry "running it even harder in needles!" G. :cool: