PDA

View Full Version : Update - "Kitty Kalendars 2005"

RiverKitty
11-10-2004, 04:22 AM
As you all know, I've been working on putting together a few calendars for our boating community.
Women - "Colorado River Boating Babes"
January - Mrs. Flyin' Vee
February - Wasabe
March - MissHBJet
April- Mrs. Scuba
May - Goldilocks
June - Mrs. Knucklehead
July - Mrs. Frenchie
August- Mrs. Mainevent
September - Bunny
October- Riverbabe
November - Bre
December - Mrs. Kilrtoy
(A special thanks to Bre for helping me "round up" the ladies!)
These are some of Colorado River's finest boating babes!!!
Each year 12 amazing ladies in the boating community will be "chosen" to be in this calendar.
Be on the lookout, next year it might be you!!!
(I still need a pic for the cover of the calendar. If any of you have any ideas/pics, please send them to riverkitty@riverkitty.com. Remember, the pics need to be "high quality". I cannot make a small/tiny pic look good on the size of a calendar page.)
Men - "Boyz That Love Boating"
January - Racecar.Hotshoe
February - Mandelon
March - Race1Jeep
April - Aqua Boogie 1
May - HotDiggityDog
June - SYA/Plya
July - Frenchie
August - RiverDave
September - KnuckleHead
October - SCREAM
November - Mr. Flyin'Vee
December - JetBoatRich
Each year 12 outstanding men in the boating community will be "chosen” to be in this calendar. All of these fine men have one love in common....BOATING! It gives you an opportunity to meet them on a individual basis. They all have some great stories to tell!
(For the guys & gals who have not submitted your pics/bio yet, please get those to me ASAP. Time is running out! ~Thanks)
"Friends & Family"
This calendar is a collection of all our friends and family who enjoy the boating lifestyle. If you love boating, you’re eligible! A Huge heartfelt thanks to all who participated!!!
Please take a look at the sample pages on the website (http://www.riverkitty.com) that have links to them. If it does not have a link, it either means the candidate’s photo has not been submitted to me or I have not finished the page yet. Remember, these are only sample pages. I have spent endless hours customizing these calendars and I still have yet to put the final touches on them. This is my first year creating calendars and hopefully I will have this art perfected by this time next year....and hopefully I can get HotDiggityDog to take the pics! :skull: There is still time to submit pics for this calendar. I cannot guarantee that everyone who submits pics will be in the calendar, it just depends on when I run out of room. I could still use a few extra Thanksgiving & Christmas pics of your families to add to the November & December pages.
A special thanks to Bre, Debbolas, Casean, IN2-IN2MX & Plya!!! (You guys ROCK!!!)
I hope to have all the calendars completed and sent off to the printer by December 1st. (Keeping my fingers crossed!)
There is also a section for "Kitty of the Month" & "Kat of the Month". These pages will start in January of 2005. The peeps that are selected for these months will be on the 2006 calendar!
About My Website
My website was inspired by my love for the river, a lack of decent jobs in this little town, a need I saw in our community (customized clothing, flags, etc.) and my "geeky" nature. I realize I am still but a green pea in all of this and have much to learn! One day I will be a DIVA!!!
If you want to submit any pics to me, please send them to my E-Mail Address (riverkitty@riverkitty.com) rather than pm'ing me. I find it's easier to submit large pics and keeps my HB mailbox from overflowing.
(On a side note, I also made the mistake of going back to school fulltime this semester which has greatly interfered with my time to work on the website, calendars and posting on the forums (my addiction). I've decided to withdraw from a few classes this semester due to the time constraints on the calendars and resume them in the Spring. Speaking of which, I have homework to do!! :notam: )
Again, I just want to thank EVERYBODY who participated in this endeavor!!! You have made this dream a reality!! I am sending all of you (((BIG CYBER HUGS -N- KISSES)))!!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414heartBeat.gif
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Riverbabe huh????
Can I get one made up of twelve months of her?? :D J/K.... well, not really. :crossx:
When are these going to go on sale??

73kona455
11-10-2004, 04:38 AM
how about riverkitty on the cover? i dont see you on any of the months

RiverKitty
11-10-2004, 04:44 AM
how about riverkitty on the cover? i dont see you on any of the months
I am not worthy! :notam:

73kona455
11-10-2004, 04:48 AM
well i think you are as i am sure many more here do too...
why not take a poll?

RiverKitty
11-10-2004, 04:49 AM
Riverbabe huh????
Can I get one made up of twelve months of her?? :D J/K.... well, not really. :crossx:
The website has your answers Grasshoppa!!! :D :p

RiverKitty
11-10-2004, 04:51 AM
well i think you are as i am sure many more here do too...
why not take a poll?
Ummmm...NO! I'm kinda shy!!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414blush.gif That and it would take some major photochopping to make me look as HOT as these ladies do!!! :eek:

73kona455
11-10-2004, 04:54 AM
your a hottie too... so get on the calender.. :hammerhea .. there is now a poll asking this question..lol

JetBoatRich
11-10-2004, 05:16 AM
:eek: WOW :eek: you did a lot of work, Thanks it looks awesome :wink: I put in my order for the Friends and Family :cool: Can't wait to see the finished product, great first year :wink:

FMluvswater
11-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Wow, RK! :cool: I just took a browse of your site and of the calendars so far - you are amazing! Awesome job! :cool: :cool:

RiverKitty
11-10-2004, 05:35 AM
:eek: WOW :eek: you did a lot of work, Thanks it looks awesome :wink: I put in my order for the Friends and Family :cool: Can't wait to see the finished product, great first year :wink:
WOW!!!! My FIRST SALE!!! :2purples:
I'm gonna cry!!! :cry: (cause Im happy!)
Rich, since you are my first calendar sale...you'll be receiving a free gift with your order!!! :D

JetBoatRich
11-10-2004, 05:42 AM
WOW!!!! My FIRST SALE!!! :2purples:
I'm gonna cry!!! :cry: (cause Im happy!)
Rich, since you are my first calendar sale...you'll be receiving a free gift with your order!!! :D
Thanks RiverKitty :D

NashvilleBound
11-10-2004, 05:59 AM
I just used paypal to get a Friends and Family calender..... thanks RK
NB

FRENCHIE
11-10-2004, 06:01 AM
you are the shhh R.K.!!! ;) :hammer2: :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2004, 06:49 AM
Riverbabe huh????
lmao!! Your a RB lover. :cool: :devil:

Mrs. Restless22
11-10-2004, 06:58 AM
Those look great RK!!!
You did a fantastic job!

Debbolas
11-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Wow!!
Awesome job kitty!
I have forwarded the site to Scream so we can buy a couple calendars.
I am thrilled to be on your front page! :wink:
:cool:

Wasabe
01-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Ohmigosh! I totally forgot! I'm gonna buy one!
How's it going?

Mandelon
01-15-2005, 09:17 PM
I ordered one of each!!! Send them right away, Doctor Bombay! :wink:

RiverKitty
01-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Ohmigosh! I totally forgot! I'm gonna buy one!
How's it going?
Hey Stranger! How've ya been? :)
It's goin' good. The next round will be goin' out on Monday! :D

Wasabe
01-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Surviving! Ick.

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 02:35 PM
We received our friends and family calendars and they are cool, we have one in the kitchen and Scream has one at his work.
Thanks River Kitty!! :D

RiverKitty
01-16-2005, 03:15 PM
We received our friends and family calendars and they are cool, we have one in the kitchen and Scream has one at his work.
Thanks River Kitty!! :D
Hey Girl!!! I'm sending you the Boyz Calendar to you tomorrow...YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!! :D :D :D

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks!!!
We can't wait!!! :clover: :D

Wasabe
01-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Ttt

Mandelon
01-23-2005, 09:28 PM
I got mine!

Debbolas
01-25-2005, 08:04 PM
ttt
:cool:

JetBoatRich
01-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I have mine and it is great :cool:

Debbolas
01-25-2005, 08:20 PM
:D
We LOVE our two Friends and Family calendars we bought............and you know, Scream's athletes foot is GONE, is there a connection??!?!
Who knows, why take a chance, buy one today :D

racecar.hotshoe
01-25-2005, 08:53 PM
We got one of everything!........And very glad to do so... :coffeycup :D

JetBoatRich
01-25-2005, 09:09 PM
We got one of everything!........And very glad to do so... :coffeycup :D
You should have no problems keeping track of events :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
01-25-2005, 09:10 PM
We just want to meet ya bro!

JetBoatRich
01-25-2005, 09:25 PM
We just want to meet ya bro!
You will have to mark all the calendar's or you could schedule multiple things same day, but written on different calendars. LOL, it happens all the time for us :mad:

Debbolas
01-25-2005, 09:33 PM
lol :D
Scream and I were just figuring out our summer schedule, our lack of boating dates is depressing :confused:

Midlife Advantage
01-25-2005, 09:59 PM
OH yes you are! This girl is awesome, let me tell you. Who votes that Kitty is on the next calendar?!! She is our HBF advocate!

racecar.hotshoe
01-25-2005, 10:02 PM
me!

RiverKitty
01-26-2005, 12:02 PM
:D
We LOVE our two Friends and Family calendars we bought............and you know, Scream's athletes foot is GONE, is there a connection??!?! :idea:
Who knows, why take a chance, buy one today :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Deb....this is CLASSIC! :D
I can totally picture what you just said as a commercial!!!
Can you see it now?
SuperBowl Sunday and a commercial comes on....
(SCREAM is kicked back on his Lay-Z-Boy in the background, barefooted and laughing with his kids while looking thru the calendar. You are in the foreground talking to the camera and saying.....)
"We just LOVE our two Friends and Family calendars we bought............and you know, Scream's athletes foot is GONE, is there a connection??!?! :idea:
Who knows, why take a chance, buy one today!!!" :D
I'm such a visionary!!! :D