PDA

View Full Version : What a fricking Morning

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 01:36 PM
So I wake up this morning, about 20 min late (5:30 am). Dogs are barking like hell(first clue). Stop when I holler at them. I do my routine, Cup of coffe, Check the email, S***, shave and shower, Get dressed, Let out the dogs, the back screen door is proped open with the thing on the closer(Second clue). Shut it and make a note to holler at my wife when she gets up(she sometimes does it to get bothe dogs in the house. I grab my keys and reach for my wallet and money clip. It is not where I normaly leave it. Go up to check yesterdays pants but am worried because I pulled my belt off of them earlier and I would think I would have noticed, By now my wife is awake (6:30), She says "is my purse on the kitchen table?" I look and my heart sinks. Both are gone. She calls the cops..I start looking for anything else misssing. I go out to ask the neibors if they heard anything and in the pine tree between my house and the neighbors house, Is my wifes purse and two others that are not hers. Cop shows up he looks in the purses, My wallet is in one with all the cards dumped out into it, my money clip mius cash and everything she had minus cash. I call my neighbor and she comes over, both purses are hers. Next thing I know, another neihbor starts knocking, same thing happened to her at her house, then another and it snowballs into 8 people broken into, two more alarms set off beteen 5:20 and 5:45, and at 5:42 we find out that at a house 10 doors down, aman chased a mane off of his rear deck because he saw him. Cops came for that and left. Who knows who has not figured out they have been ripped off yet, They took nothing but cash from anybody, left everthing in bushes by the houses they came out of, and all but 1 house had dogs......
So now after canceling all cards I have no way to buy gas or smokes. even though I found them I can not get them reactivated. I have to wait on the new ones to come.
Just thought I would share my wonderful day.

LVJAKAZ
11-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Im sorry!!! That sucks :cry:

switchin'addiction
11-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Sorry to hear this happened to you...when caught I think a little vigilante justice may be instore? :boxingguy :hammer2: :lightsabe

Unforgiven
11-10-2004, 01:44 PM
So I wake up this morning, about 20 min late (5:30 am). Dogs are barking like hell(first clue). Stop when I holler at them. I do my routine, Cup of coffe, Check the email, S***, shave and shower, Get dressed, Let out the dogs, the back screen door is proped open with the thing on the closer(Second clue). Shut it and make a note to holler at my wife when she gets up(she sometimes does it to get bothe dogs in the house. I grab my keys and reach for my wallet and money clip. It is not where I normaly leave it. Go up to check yesterdays pants but am worried because I pulled my belt off of them earlier and I would think I would have noticed, By now my wife is awake (6:30), She says "is my purse on the kitchen table?" I look and my heart sinks. Both are gone. She calls the cops..I start looking for anything else misssing. I go out to ask the neibors if they heard anything and in the pine tree between my house and the neighbors house, Is my wifes purse and two others that are not hers. Cop shows up he looks in the purses, My wallet is in one with all the cards dumped out into it, my money clip mius cash and everything she had minus cash. I call my neighbor and she comes over, both purses are hers. Next thing I know, another neihbor starts knocking, same thing happened to her at her house, then another and it snowballs into 8 people broken into, two more alarms set off beteen 5:20 and 5:45, and at 5:42 we find out that at a house 10 doors down, aman chased a mane off of his rear deck because he saw him. Cops came for that and left. Who knows who has not figured out they have been ripped off yet, They took nothing but cash from anybody, left everthing in bushes by the houses they came out of, and all but 1 house had dogs......
So now after canceling all cards I have no way to buy gas or smokes. even though I found them I can not get them reactivated. I have to wait on the new ones to come.
Just thought I would share my wonderful day.
Moral of this story...sometimes you need to listen even if she's a dog!!
sorry about your day...when my queensland freaked out one night I knew something was wrong...jumped out the back with Glock in hand just to be greeted by Bakersfields finest(BPD).(they were jealous they didn't have all the accessories on their Glocks I had On mine)...seems a guy was trying to break in next door..so next time the dog barked I listened!!

Parker Dreamin
11-10-2004, 01:45 PM
sorry to hear that bud.... What were the dogs doing, they were in the house the same time and the dirt bags ?

Wet Dream
11-10-2004, 01:46 PM
How did he get into each and every one of the homes??

syke-o
11-10-2004, 01:46 PM
damn that sucks!!!! too bad u couldnt have caught him :boxingguy :boxingguy

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 01:50 PM
What gets me is I would have been awake normaly. And basesd on the times of the others, I may have even been awake when he was there or just leaving! To make it worse we just moved here 6 weeks ago.
The other thing that is so wierd to me is no signs of forced entry on any house, and the ones that had screen doors on the back, all were proped open. That is spooky.
I to have a motivational tool of the same caliber within reach without roling over in bed, I just did not hear him(or them)

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 01:53 PM
sorry to hear that bud.... What were the dogs doing, they were in the house the same time and the dirt bags ?
For the first night since we lived here they were in the basement. Puppy stays outside, The older dog had started getting in the trash so he was punnished to the basement and the puppy was put in her cage because it is getting to cold to leave her out all night, but I am not yet willing to leave her roam yet with us asleep. Dumb luck huh?

mike37
11-10-2004, 01:57 PM
What gets me is I would have been awake normaly. And basesd on the times of the others, I may have even been awake when he was there or just leaving! To make it worse we just moved here 6 weeks ago.
The other thing that is so wierd to me is no signs of forced entry on any house, and the ones that had screen doors on the back, all were proped open. That is spooky.
I to have a motivational tool of the same caliber within reach without roling over in bed, I just did not hear him(or them)
if its a tract house there may be a master key how old is the house

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 02:00 PM
if its a tract house there may be a master key how old is the house
It was built in 1990. And it is a coustom.....Before I found out we were not the only ones the first thing I thought of were the painters and fence people that have been in and out of the house then tha previos owners kids or their friends came to mind. Some of the houses that got hit were built in the early 80s.

mike37
11-10-2004, 02:12 PM
It was built in 1990. And it is a coustom.....Before I found out we were not the only ones the first thing I thought of were the painters and fence people that have been in and out of the house then tha previos owners kids or their friends came to mind. Some of the houses that got hit were built in the early 80s.
to hit that many houses in one night they had some balls
glad that they one took you money
some one has a key or they are very good at piking locks
one more thing you home may be custom but if there built by the same builder
there my still be a master key its not likely people usually change door knobs after 5 years because the old ones were out

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 02:22 PM
some one has a key or they are very good at piking locks
I think some were unlocked, but I can tell you that any good commecial carpenter that does doors including myself can get into any comercial lock in less than 5 min, myself included. That is doing it once every six months. I realy cnat confirm my door was locked, it ususally is but It may have been that one night. The other thing is that I have a hard time beliveing that 8 houses left there doors unlocked and the two that had alarms (one of wich a purse was still stolen) that they would set the alarm but not lock the door.

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2004, 02:30 PM
I am sorry to hear about your mess. I had the same thing happen. Woke by my dog barking at 4:30am, told her to be quiet and she did. Little did I know she was trying to tell me some Jacka$$ had just smashed in my car window and was running down the street with my purse. Spent the day on the phone reporting everything stolen and getting the car window fixed. And it only took Bakersfields finest about 3 hours to finally get to my house to make the report. Thanks guys. :hammerhea

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 02:35 PM
I am sorry to hear about your mess. I had the same thing happen. Woke by my dog barking at 4:30am, told her to be quiet and she did. Little did I know she was trying to tell me some Jacka$$ had just smashed in my car window and was running down the street with my purse. Spent the day on the phone reporting everything stolen and getting the car window fixed. And it only took Bakersfields finest about 3 hours to finally get to my house to make the report. Thanks guys. :hammerhea
I must say I was very impressed with the sheriff that showed up. He was there in 10 min, dusted for prints (how tthe hell do you clean up that shit by the way? nothing seems to get it all!) in all the houses and took photos of footprints in the frost and all. Where I lived before, The local PD would have made you file a report at the station if less than $1000 was missing.

mike37
11-10-2004, 02:36 PM
I think some were unlocked, but I can tell you that any good commecial carpenter that does doors including myself can get into any comercial lock in less than 5 min, myself included. That is doing it once every six months. I realy cnat confirm my door was locked, it ususally is but It may have been that one night. The other thing is that I have a hard time beliveing that 8 houses left there doors unlocked and the two that had alarms (one of wich a purse was still stolen) that they would set the alarm but not lock the door.
you must not have a dead bolt on your door

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 02:38 PM
you must not have a dead bolt on your door
Not one that is not keyed from the outside (well I do now, that is what I did all afternoon, that and put up a motion sensor that kicks on a light.)

GHTRIM
11-10-2004, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't try to reactivate my cards... They might have some of the numbers, or all of the numbers... They can do alot of damage with just those!! Just get new ones. Sorry about the day, That completely sucks.

RiverOtter
11-10-2004, 02:53 PM
That stinks. Sorry to hear it. Our Burb was stolen as I sipped my coffee at the kitchen table one morning. Got it back 4 weeks later unharmed. At least we caught the dirtbag. Maybe they'll catch those dirtbags too. :burningm:

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2004, 02:55 PM
I must say I was very impressed with the sheriff that showed up. He was there in 10 min, dusted for prints (how tthe hell do you clean up that shit by the way? nothing seems to get it all!) in all the houses and took photos of footprints in the frost and all. Where I lived before, The local PD would have made you file a report at the station if less than $1000 was missing.
That dust crap was only on the car so I just had my car detail guy take care of it. :(
Well here in Bako they really don't care. I recieved my cell bill with charges on it that I had not made so I called the dectective assigned to my case and he said, " Sorry we are just to busy to check into that." :devil:

repo man
11-10-2004, 02:55 PM
i promase you my dogs would've killed the a sshole. my dogs ate some tweeker trying to get into my garage the other night . all i heard was a terrible dog fight and some dude screaming .there was blood everywhere . i bet it will never hapen again because the word spreads among dirtbags . :D

DansBlown73Nordic
11-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear of your bad day.
A couple years ago my parents had someone who cut the screen window and stuck a hockey stick in and stole my moms purse off the dining room table.
The scary part was my parents were in the next room sleeping. They never heard a thing till the guy was gone.
They tracked the dirt bag to a house around the corner with a dog. They tracked him to a apartment but wouldn't get a search warrant..... :devil:
Another time a very good friend had her purse on the kitchen table. She heard a noise in the kitchen and thought it was her daughter coming home. After a few minutes she realized that her daughter had not come home. She went into the kitchen to find her purse missing.
She had sold a car that night and had about $3500 in CASH..... :frown:
Home owners insurance will not cover cash...... :confused:

mike37
11-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Stupid Fast
did the cops find out any thing yet

LUVNLIFE
11-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Damn Oildale. Love ya Dia :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Damn Oildale. Love ya Dia :D :D
For the record I do NOT live in Oildale Mr.Luvnlife! :mad: :hammer2:

Stupid Fast
11-12-2004, 03:11 AM
Stupid Fast
did the cops find out any thing yet
no and I would bet that even if thay catch someone, they will not be able to tie it to our houses bcause they stole nothing idetifiable. The more I think about how many houses were hit in the short amount of time....the more I think it was people that knew what the hell they were doing. No prints and no forced entry=EMC SOL. Definetly not a master key. I looked at the neibors locksets, there were at least 3 brands just in the 3 houses I looked at.

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 05:32 AM
Keep us posted...hopefully there will be a happy ending to this for you and all of your neighbors, and the scumbag will be caught.