PDA

View Full Version : Top five Democrat/Liberal excuses for losing...

HighRoller
11-10-2004, 04:50 PM
These are obviously the talking points being handed out by the Dems because I've heard them all over the place again and again.
1. The Religious Right "hijacked" the election.
2. The "provisional" ballots never got counted.
3. Bush bribed people Florida with Hurricane relief funds.
4. Everyone who wasn't white was disenfranchised in some way.
5. Bush didn't "win", the Democrats "lost" by running a bad campaign against a "weak" Republican ticket.
F**king sore ass losers. Now, the left is encouraging people to disrupt the democratic and political process as much as possible since they have no power. I guess they forgot this is America, not Cuba.

Jeanyus
11-10-2004, 05:34 PM
I think that somehow they dont understand the concept of "the majority rules"

kahanamoko
11-11-2004, 12:03 AM
These are obviously the talking points being handed out by the Dems because I've heard them all over the place again and again.
1. The Religious Right "hijacked" the election.
2. The "provisional" ballots never got counted.
3. Bush bribed people Florida with Hurricane relief funds.
4. Everyone who wasn't white was disenfranchised in some way.
5. Bush didn't "win", the Democrats "lost" by running a bad campaign against a "weak" Republican ticket.
F**king sore ass losers. Now, the left is encouraging people to disrupt the democratic and political process as much as possible since they have no power. I guess they forgot this is America, not Cuba.
Sorry, haven't heard a single one of these "made up" excuses and perhaps you feel better spreading this bullshit over the internet to your friends. What I have heard, however, is that many of the people on the far-right wing are ignorant pieces of shit who know little about the world, life, religion or most anything else about the rest of the world and limit their knowledge to whatever they hear from those that nod their head in mindless agreement to their angry rantings.
Much like many on this site!

HighRoller
11-11-2004, 02:07 AM
Wow, you got a lotta built up anger there, Kahanamonkey. "Ignorance" is a hallmark of the Democrat Party, so get your facts straight. And the biggest "piece of shit" to walk the planet was the last Democrat president we had. He boned an intern, lied about it to our faces, told us it was none of our business, and then blamed the damage to the country on others. It doesn't surpise me to see you say that character doesn't matter to you when picking a President. You are qualified to be a Democrat for life, Kahanamoron. Keep it up, you're doing a great job. Lost control of both houses and the presidency with your line of thinking, so carry on!!! :D :D
LOO-HOO.............
SER!

v-drive
11-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Sorry, haven't heard a single one of these "made up" excuses and perhaps you feel better spreading this bullshit over the internet to your friends. What I have heard, however, is that many of the people on the far-right wing are ignorant pieces of shit who know little about the world, life, religion or most anything else about the rest of the world and limit their knowledge to whatever they hear from those that nod their head in mindless agreement to their angry rantings.
Let me put this simply kakanamoko and don't bother replying because I will have nothing to do with it. for you to make a statement that you haven't heard one of these comments makes you a LIAR. Is that simple enough?
v-drive

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Hmmm, I haven't had much time to be on the forum lately. It's almost good to see that some things/people are immune to change... :wink:

Boy Named Sue
11-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Such a vitriolic statement puts you in the F***king sore ass losers column. I didn't think you'd fall for that one Kahanamoko.
Isn't the election over? Its time to extend an olive branch and reconcile this torn and rended country, don't you think?

OGShocker
11-18-2004, 06:08 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

1978 Rogers
11-18-2004, 09:32 AM
I've heard #1 & #3 in the news.

Mrs CP 19
11-18-2004, 11:18 AM
I've heard all of these, whether on the news or in the newspaper. Mostly in the editorial section. Jill

Seadog
11-18-2004, 12:00 PM
There are a lot of lawsuites and claims being bounced around by the left. Despite the overwhelming win by Bush, there are those who are trying to make claims to overturn the Ohio win in court.
Interesting,the right has moved from a federalist stance to a centralist stance with the overwhelming control they now have. Now the left is pushing a state's rights position and hooking up with the libertarians to promote state control. Not too hard to understand. They have seen how limited their appeal is, and want to make sure that they can find refuge in a few states with like thinking whatevers.
What kookyman fails to realize is that progress must be at a pace that society can tolerate. It is like a child maturing, there has to be restraints. Too much change, too fast can create problems in the future. In our case, the people by voting, select the pace that they feel comfortable with, just as parents choose to decide how late we stay up, what we eat and when we get more freedom. It is not perfect, but life never is.

1978 Rogers
11-18-2004, 12:12 PM
I don't think this would ever happen, but I'd like to see a Judge tell the plantiffs in a trial "get the out of my court with this petty case. This trial is a waste of my & the courts time." Some cases shouldn't even get to go to trial. Just my opion.

Forkin' Crazy
11-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Sorry, haven't heard a single one of these "made up" excuses and perhaps you feel better spreading this bullshit over the internet to your friends.
I guess you have selective hearing. I saw last weeks "Politcally Incorrect" (recorded) and those libs were whining like crazy. They said over and over about how the Christians hijacked the election...
Sour grapes, eh, kahanamko?
Open up your eyes and your ears kahanamoko, and you will find the truth!!!!!!
:hammerhea

HighRoller
11-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Pretty funny how Libs spin losing an election. When people vote Republican it's "hijacking". They just can't stop the scare tactics even AFTER the election!!

Dribble
11-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Dear Mr Kahanamoko, or may I be a little less formal. Moko.
You see Moko, we ignorant right wing pieces of shit (as you so eloquently put it) aren't angry. We in fact are are quite pleased that the majority of the voters in the country are seeing through the liberal rhetoric that is continually being bombarded on them by most media outlets. While we all realize that many people of your mindset can be very intelligent (if not a little mixed up), it is clear that your IQ level has yet to achieve the three digit milestone that would indicate that you are above idiot status. I say this not because of your political bent, but because you apparently are arrogant enough to believe that your thoughts or opinions have any impact on the world much less this community.
So Moko, we implore you. Please don't be so angry. Funnel that energy into something more constructive. Perhaps you could use your vast knowledge to teach us about life or religion or even the world. I would suggest however that in order to do so you might want to refrain from name calling. You just dont' get any respect from anyone that way.
Moko, Thanks for listening, and could you tell me why Jews go to church on Saturday and don't even call it church ???

CircleJerk
11-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Good Stuff, I should lurk here more often! It kinda confirms that I and the rest of our great country are in the majority now.........isnt that right? IT IS, now get used to it MoKo and have a nice day! :)