PDA

View Full Version : What makes you tick? Take the color quiz

FMluvswater
11-10-2004, 06:48 PM
... and you might be surprised at how accurately it will describe you. It pegged me bang on. Kinda eerie. :squiggle:
Just curious as to accuracy results of others ... details aren't necessary but share 'em if you want to. :)
Be sure to follow the instructions and wait for the clock to run out before doing the second part of the test. It only takes 5 min or so. :)
http://www.ColorQuiz.com/

riverbound
11-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Thats kind of scary how accurate it was.

HammerDown
11-10-2004, 06:53 PM
5 minutes or so...you know what I can (doo) in 5 minutes.
Ok, for you I'll do it. :cool:

Stupid Fast
11-10-2004, 06:56 PM
It said "Damn dude, Bad day?" :eek:

RiverOtter
11-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Ahem......... That's a little freaky :eek:

mike37
11-10-2004, 07:18 PM
ok thats scary

FMluvswater
11-10-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm amazed that so many are finding the test to be as accurate as I found it to be ... :2purples: kinda scary indeed.
5 minutes or so...you know what I can (doo) in 5 minutes.
Ok, for you I'll do it. :cool:
You're such a good man! :cool: :D Thanks HammerDown. :)
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

switchin'addiction
11-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Okay that's friggin weird! Almost word for word described me.

Propchecker
11-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Pretty damn accurate.....

HammerDown
11-10-2004, 09:11 PM
I all ready knew about my bathroom habits :D

JetBoatRich
11-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Read into it what you want :rolleyes: just like the horoscope :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
11-10-2004, 11:25 PM
I all ready knew about my bathroom habits :D
That accurate was it? :supp: :wink: :D
I like the newest adjustment in your siggy HammerDown ... keeps my mind in the gutter where it belongs! :wink: :D :cool:
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

dc96819
11-11-2004, 12:35 AM
:cool: Very interesting

bigd1
11-11-2004, 04:05 AM
I wrote some software for a psychological testing company a few years back (they did pre-employment screening). Pretty funny actually. People would take a test like this, then the computer would generate a report using random comments from a master list. This test does the same thing - I took it 5 time in a row changing the color selection order each time and it started repeating itself. The psychological testing company had a bunch of PHDs working there. At first I thought they actually evaluated the test results but it turned out that the test just needed a signature of "psychologist" on it to make it valuable. They never read the tests - just signed them and sent them out the door. One day I was over there and one of the PHDs had gotten fired and was cleaning out his office - drunk, beer in hand, yelling about how they were all "just a bunch of assholes" (true). Guess they didn't test him before they hired him...

topless
11-11-2004, 04:39 AM
Here are my results...........I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Willing and adaptable. Only at peace when closely attached to a person, group, or organization on a which reliance can be placed.
Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.
An unadmitted lack of confidence makes her careful to avoid open conflict and she feels she must make the best of things as they are.
Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.
Feels that things stand in her way, that circumstances are forcing her to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.
Needs to feel identified with someone or something and wishes to win support by her charm and amiability. Sentimental and yearns for a romantic tenderness.
Looks like I need a shrink! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nubbs
11-11-2004, 07:25 AM
That was almost dead on. Kind of weird.

Jbb
11-11-2004, 08:18 AM
It said I was Super Groovy.... :D