PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat dies in a Paris hospital.

Tequila-John
11-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Let the games begin!!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
11-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Let the games begin!!!!!!!
One miserable terrorist down ... umpteen to go... :supp:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/meast/11/10/arafat.obit/top.arafat.obit1.jpg

switchin'addiction
11-10-2004, 09:10 PM
I missed the end of CSI New York just so they could break in with their special news bulletin to announce his death. :sleeping:

HighRoller
11-10-2004, 09:27 PM
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD :sqeyes: :D

WUTWZAT
11-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Now I can go to bed and have sweet dreams ;) .
I am so perplexed, ok ok, I got it. First we dance on his grave then we piss on it. I don't want wet shoes :D .
F*CK TERRORISM

ROZ
11-10-2004, 11:12 PM
What's pathetic is that the world will praise him for being a leader when he was infact he father of terrorism as we know it today. Good ridens. His fugly wife can take the heave ho as well... I wonder if he was able to give the account # to let peeps know where is stashed his 800mil - 2 billion dollars they believe was hidden... My guess is NO. loosers! :D

INXS
11-10-2004, 11:29 PM
I watched cnn, they barely mentioned that he was a terorist!
What's the lib media to do, kerry lost the election then they lost their terorist! :hammer2:

Back Forty
11-11-2004, 04:01 AM
The picture above is from cnn.
Looking at it makes me think cnn was in love with this terrorist... :mad:

99 232 baja
11-11-2004, 04:49 AM
one less terrorist, and plunderer of his own people.

framer1
11-11-2004, 05:30 AM
Good riddance, the guy was a piece of sh##t :burningm: For him that a compliment. The news make it sound like he was some kind of hero (nobel piece prize) what a joke.The only guy who like him was Clinton whats that tell you :messedup:

Big Warlock
11-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Who will they worship and assist next?? They must be bummed!!

Tequila-John
11-11-2004, 05:57 AM
I am personaly glad he is gone. The big question is who will try and fill his shoes? He was a big trouble maker and his people loved him. I am sure there will be a lot of fighting over the next few days because of his death. :hammer2:

Dr. Eagle
11-11-2004, 06:03 AM
The picture above is from cnn.
Looking at it makes me think cnn was in love with this terrorist... :mad:
Yeah, I pulled it off their web page right after it was announced. They art treating him as if he were some elder statesman... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jungle Boy
11-11-2004, 07:06 AM
Thank God. He's the original terrorist. How he worked himself into being some kind of respected leader has never made any sense to me. Hope he rots in hell.

spectratoad
11-11-2004, 07:06 AM
Hairyfat and the French can go to hell. :o He pretty much fathered the airline hijack type of terrorism.

Seadog
11-11-2004, 07:23 AM
I had a major rant because they interrupted CSI NY because their egos couldn't wait two minutes or until the regular newscast. The media is in major mourning, he was so good to them.

Back Forty
11-11-2004, 07:35 AM
Yeah, I pulled it off their web page right after it was announced. They art treating him as if he were some elder statesman... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
When I saw it I was blown away by the glitz so I looked at the properties of the pic.. I noticed the URL was littered with cnn... :D

LHC30Victory
11-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Bill Handel on KFI this morning was speculating what killed him....one somewhat credible story is that he died of AIDS because he was a homosexual. That based on Romanian Intel bugging of an orgy many years ago between Arafat and his bodyguards! :yuk: :yuk:
Makes ya wonder dont it?

SB
11-11-2004, 08:37 AM
This calls for champagne.

Desert Rat
11-11-2004, 08:48 AM
Bill Handel on KFI this morning was speculating what killed him....one somewhat credible story is that he died of AIDS because he was a homosexual. That based on Romanian Intel bugging of an orgy many years ago between Arafat and his bodyguards! :yuk: :yuk:
Makes ya wonder dont it?
Have you seen his wife? :2purples:

INXS
11-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Rush was talking today about a news clip he was watching that showed Clinton and arafat reviewing our troops! Rush said Clinton had a big smirk on his face, like he was thinking screw you guys, and Arafat had a look on his face like he was thinking “I can’t imagine this fool is letting me “A Terrorist” review his troops! No wonder bin laden attacked us!

99 232 baja
11-11-2004, 01:54 PM
It is a great day when somebody worhtless like ARAFat dies. For the record REAGAN was the first U.S. President to recoginize the PLO in 1988

MagicMtnDan
11-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Do NOT let the media spin this scumbag into looking like a hero.
Arafat was:
* a terrorist
* promoting jihad
* one of the richest men in the world
* a thief - he stole MILLIONS of dollars from international relief monies that we to go to HIS people - they lived in poverty while he did NOTHING to help them
* the lowest of the low - he sold his people and himself to others in the Arab world - another source of his money was funds given to him by other Arab countries (including Saddam himself) to continue terrorizing Israel and killing innocents to keep the attention focused on Israel so the Arab countries didn't have to deal with THEIR OWN terrorists - they were drawn to Palestinian territory to terrorize Israelis
* not a leader of his people - he turned his back on his people, he didn't negotiate in good faith with Israel and he screwed Clinton when he turned down the most lucrative peace accord that he and "his people" would ever see - he said no to the peace plan that Clinton tried to broker. Why? Because he did not want peace. He could not afford to have peace - he'd have been killed by those who paid him tens and hundreds of millions to continue his war on Israel and he wouldn't have gotten any more money.
Arafat was the worst of the worst. He makes the devil look good. He's personally responsible for thousands of deaths of innocent men, women and children in his "country" and elsewhere.
Arafat was not a hero, not a champion of anything but terror. And everyone should celebrate his death as it represents an opportunity to truly try again for the peace that has eluded his people and the people of Israel.
Unfortunately the forces behind Arafat still exist so the likelihood of peace is still bleak. But for today let's celebrate his death!

INXS
11-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Wasn't there a picture of hillary giving him a big smooch!

Seadog
11-11-2004, 02:55 PM
(CBS) CBS will rebroadcast the Wednesday night episode of "CSI: NY" that was interrupted by a news report of Yasser Arafat's death.
Viewers in some parts of the country missed the last few minutes of the popular crime drama because of the Arafat report. The program will be shown again Friday at 10 p.m. ET.
CBS issued the following statement: "An overly aggressive CBS News producer jumped the gun with a report that should have been offered to local stations for their late news. We sincerely regret the error."
Another jacka$$ producer bites the dust.

INXS
11-11-2004, 04:01 PM
(CBS) CBS will rebroadcast the Wednesday night episode of "CSI: NY" that was interrupted by a news report of Yasser Arafat's death.
Viewers in some parts of the country missed the last few minutes of the popular crime drama because of the Arafat report. The program will be shown again Friday at 10 p.m. ET.
CBS issued the following statement: "An overly aggressive CBS News producer jumped the gun with a report that should have been offered to local stations for their late news. We sincerely regret the error."
Another jacka$$ producer bites the dust.
I think they may offer him rathers job...1

SHOTKALLIN
11-11-2004, 04:20 PM
He can always work for CNN or Al Jezera

SHOTKALLIN
11-11-2004, 04:21 PM
more air for the rest of us to breathe with him gone.