PDA

View Full Version : DANG! This looks like a good deal on Ebay

PonyFiveO
11-10-2004, 10:11 PM
This looks like a deal. I cant tell what is wrong with it.
Coool Boat! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50443&item=2496010675&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V)

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Mike that looks like a boat for you !!!! :idea:
That looks like a 19' tunnel TX, CP, Youngblood or something ??? :idea:
I don't think it is a Sanger but I could be wrong but for $2500 you can't beet it.
Jim

Heatseeker
11-10-2004, 10:19 PM
I didn't know Sanger made a tunnel jet.

Jake W2
11-10-2004, 10:22 PM
This has been posted befor.
Its not a Sanger more than likely it is a Sunkisst tunnel NOT A GOOD LAKE BOAT.
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2004, 10:33 PM
But for $2500 who really cares ???
That would have saved me alot of money in replacement parts to fix my Real Sanger !!! :D

Jake W2
11-10-2004, 10:38 PM
It is a cool ass boat I would like to have it.
It would make a good race boat so you could use it in a stright line and not going through wakes and sharp turns.Unless on your sharp turns you like to get thrown out of the boat .
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2004, 10:41 PM
It would make a good race boat so you could use it in a stright line and not going through wakes and sharp turns.Unless on your sharp turns you like to get thrown out of the boat .
Jake
That would have saved me alot of money in replacement parts to fix my Real Sanger !!!
And then I would have sold it to someone for $3500

Jake W2
11-10-2004, 10:43 PM
I get what you are saying droopy :D
Jake

Some Kind Of Monster
11-10-2004, 10:43 PM
SMOKIN Deal.. Wish I had seen it before I bought my boat :(

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Jake
I would never trade to a boat that is almost unuseable !!! :hammer2:

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2004, 10:47 PM
I get what you are saying droopy :D
Jake
Hey my left side of my face is great for pocker though :D :clover:

WriedtStuff
11-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I know the guys that have this for sale...they are just up the road from me....I have bought a couple of boats from them.....pretty reputable company.

Jake W2
11-11-2004, 01:43 PM
WS if you get time can you check out what hull it is my bet is Sunkisst but would really like to know.
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
11-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Come on buy it and hurt yourself!!! Dont be a baby :D
Not a chance, :idea: you should know that I am content cinofsorta :idea: . But I like to turn every once it a while :D .
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
11-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Come on buy it and hurt yourself!!! Dont be a baby :D
If my finances were better I probably would just for the parts, these guys on ***boat will buy anything !!!!!
Jim
Some of them even have chevys :(

bottom feeder
11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Looks good for a glass boat. Big plus it comes with a nice dan-FORD anchor.
Just shaking the cage a bit :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Looks good for a glass boat. Big plus it comes with a nice dan-FORD anchor.
Just shaking the cage a bit :D
Stop teasing the animals !!! :boxingguy

moneysucker
11-11-2004, 06:06 PM
It could be a crusader. As for tunnels not turning, that is true. My southwind drag tunnel hops around corners. For going over wakes tunnels do as good or better than a semi v. If that had a chevy I would buy it. Just seats, steering and pump are worth 2500 easy.

WUTWZAT
11-11-2004, 06:06 PM
I dunno look at the way the boat is rigged. Wires all over the place, looks like a nest or something. Some parts don't fit the era the boat is. Plus thats no Sanger. CP or Sunkist. Beware.......... :confused:
Seats look like they are out of a fishing boat with vinyl covers, or am I wrong.
Jason

Jake W2
11-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Jason I am willing to bet it is a Sunkisst they made a hull just like that I have seen a few.The boats rigging has nothing to do with what Manf made it.Its true the rigging looks like shit but anything can be fixed.
Moneysucker this type of tunnel is not like your Crusader I think it was Jim Brock that raced one and and said the Crusaders are pretty safe.This one is dangerous because of the front sides entry in the front it can catch an edge very easy and make it a hand full to drive.
And CPs tunnels have been known to spin out on wakes and are not made to turn sudden at speed (not that anything is).
Mantra made a hull like this I would say the same bottom but has more of a bubbley deck and a fliped up tail.
CPs makes one with the same deck but the bottom is diffrent in that the sides have a much smoother transition back.And I am sure Bill made his own bottom for it.
And Sunkisst made them and they look identical.
To bad we do not have the numbers off of it .
Jake

promod
11-11-2004, 08:12 PM
that a sunkisst guys i have one just like it not same color thank god

Jake W2
11-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Promod do you use yours on the lake if so how do you like it?Have any pics?
Jake