PDA

View Full Version : Hey MandMVG...

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 10:38 PM
We were talking the other day about straight pipe jets.... I found us a GII with good times for under a million in Texas. :D

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 10:42 PM
How Many hrs, are the mx logs looking good, maybe alcholH2o injection, oh but those silly noise regs at most airports now... Gosh that deal was looking so promising. :D. Let me know how much down WE need and we'll go from there, but hey we could always go for that always fun test flight!!!!
Too Funny Sleek!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. But don't you already have a stable full o planes??? :D

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 10:49 PM
7800 TT, about 1800 SOH on the engines. Due for a 72 month inspection, and it looks like it needs to go to Lincoln or Savanah for a new interior and paint, but I'd say we could have a pretty nice party barge for less than 2 million when all is said and done.
I might have to buy a bigger hangar. :D

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Heck if we're gonna do it lets do it right, gotta get the G-IIB upgrade , but no tip tanks, and winglets gotta have the winglets!!!! Can't show up at the Ramp in Aspen with out the winglets, my god thats like showing up to a red carpet event in a Yugo!!!
What's the paint look like?
Where was this thing AeroTrader, The Wall Street Journal???

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Sleek i wanna ride/fly that 38 in your avatar, please tell me thats yours.....

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Well hell, if you would have told me that's what you want, there's a really nice IISP up in Scottsdale with all the toys on it for about 2.8 million... (edit, sorry, I went and looked and it's 3.9 million, but it's been for sale for a while. I bet we could talk 'em down a bit).
The low priced jewel is listed on Controller.com and in Trade-A-Plane as well. Here's a hint at the low price, the registration number starts with "XP" . :jawdrop:

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Sleek i wanna ride/fly that 38 in your avatar, please tell me thats yours.....
Well since you said please, yeah it's mine... J/K
That's Lefty's, not mine. I can only dream myself.

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Well thats lost my attention, imagine the way the things been treated and the fields it's had to go in and out of. Wonder how many unimproved strips it hit. What did it say about the Avionics, All tube cockpit :D , please wait while the ground radio warms up. Does this thing have Reversers?

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Well since you said please, yeah it's mine... J/K
That's Lefty's, not mine. I can only dream myself.
You are just not right, but thats ok , you wouldn't have a Pitts S2B needing some airtime would ya. The 38 is one of my all time faves, along with the 51D.
It'd be fun to go do that Air Combat USA thing if you get out this way and have disposable income to play with.... oh yeah i forgot we're saving up for the G-II, oh well!!! Darn.

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Actually, it's equiped rather well. Dual Allied Signal GNS, all Collins radios. TCAS even!! Heck, it even has triple ADF's (does that mean you could have suround sound AM radio???) Yep reverser's too, but I believe the hush kits all have their own reversers due to the change in the tail pipe configuration.
All we need now is to find someone willing to sell us a 135 certificate and we'd be in business. :D

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 11:13 PM
What would we call it Beaumont Jet Charter, "We ain't pretty, we ain't on time, but we're louder than hell!!!"

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2004, 11:14 PM
What would we call it Beaumont Jet Charter, "We ain't pretty, we ain't on time, but we're louder than hell!!!"
LMAO, sounds good to me. :D They'd definately hear us coming. :2purples:

JustMVG
11-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Rio, if we have enough for a used G-II and can get a Part135 charter, we can build our own airport out there, heck the whole town leadership is here on the boards so it would be easy to get the permits and stuff, heck a few bottles of Goose and the town coucil will approve anything, and there are enough building contractors on these boards to make it happen, i say we just plow down Beaumont, cover it in concrete say 10 15 ft thick reinforced, then get FEDEX, UPS and some of the other cargo companies to sign up and be part of the expanding inland empire heck we'd be making money and have our own jet charter.
Ok now that i have that solved, on to World Peace....... ;)
MVG

Sleek-Jet
11-11-2004, 01:43 AM
Fock it, we'll just land on the Highway. :D

JustMVG
11-11-2004, 05:01 AM
And Taxi right up to the trading post
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/Beaumont/resize0033.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/Beaumont/resize0007.jpg

JustMVG
11-11-2004, 05:14 AM
Sleek, i got a resume from a former Flight Attendant, said she has to do a little working out but could be ready as soon as we are ready to start up the Charter Co. And she sent a pic:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1146Beaumonthomecomingqueen.jpg
A little rough around the edges, but shes got a great personality!!!
You want to do the interview, i'm going to be busy that day..... MVG

OGShocker
11-11-2004, 06:16 AM
Damn Mikey,
Is it just my eyes or is she sportin' a woody to the right side? :2purples: That deal brings a whole new meaning to Coffee, Tea or me.. :yuk: :D

FRENCHIE
11-11-2004, 06:17 AM
Damn Mikey,
Is it just my eyes or is she sportin' a woody to the right side? :2purples: That deal brings a whole new meaning to Coffee, Tea or me.. :yuk: :D
............... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :p

Sleek-Jet
11-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Sleek, i got a resume from a former Flight Attendant, said she has to do a little working out but could be ready as soon as we are ready to start up the Charter Co. And she sent a pic:
A little rough around the edges, but shes got a great personality!!!
You want to do the interview, i'm going to be busy that day..... MVG
Uhhhh. no.
I think the FA's are your responsibiity, I'm to busy buying bailing wire and duct tape to keep the airplane in the air. :D

JustMVG
11-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Duct Tape and Bailing wire, right there at taxi way Bravo, for B'mont.
Ok then we have to get the Beaumont Woman of the month to interview as the FA,since i am taking care of the Inflight Hostess interviews.
This is my first choice as is the Wardrobe, light weight outfit saves fuel , although there may be a problem with distraction of pilot and co pilot attention, i don't believe the Autopilot will be a problem though.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0156.JPG
OG!!!?? Why would you notice or EVEN look to see if there is a woody on Candidate#1? Forget it i don't think i want to know the reason why.....
MVG

OGShocker
11-11-2004, 02:16 PM
OG!!!?? Why would you notice or EVEN look to see if there is a woody on Candidate#1? Forget it i don't think i want to know the reason why.....
MVG
I thought that was why you selected her. :supp: :D
PS. I tried...."You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

JustMVG
11-11-2004, 08:48 PM
No no no OG, i was giving her consideration for a possible opening, but since you scrutinize with a clear head, would you join in on the hiring of future Flight attendants? I know we have a few obvious candidates here, just need to know if they like flying or not.
See ya, just tried the points giver and it told me the same thing, gotta spread it before i can give it.... MVG