PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

plaster dave
11-10-2004, 11:20 PM
OK I JUST GOT A QUOTE FROM INSURANCE BOB ON MY 2000 26' HOWARD CAT IT HAS A 509 WITH AN 871 MAKING 850HP AND A VAULE OF $85,000.00
$1200.00 A YEAR WITH A DEDUCTIBLE OF $5000.00 BUT THE PROB. IS THE COMPANY LOCATED IN CANADA.. HELP A ***boatER OUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? :idea: :D

kanedog
11-11-2004, 02:19 AM
whats the name and location of the insurance co?let me know and maybe i can give you some insight?

BoatFloating
11-11-2004, 07:04 AM
The price is very good..... I would get the name of the insurance company and you can check with the CA insurance Commision and see if they are allowed to do business in CA or the US. You should also check their rating out also. There is a website to do that but I can't remeber it right now.

Mrs. Restless22
11-11-2004, 08:28 AM
You should also check their rating out also. There is a website to do that but I can't remeber it right now.
Thats great advise....even when it comes to your auto/home insurance.
Heres the site...
A.M. Best Insurance Information Source (http://www.ambest.com/)

andy01
11-11-2004, 09:16 AM
OK I JUST GOT A QUOTE FROM INSURANCE BOB ON MY 2000 26' HOWARD CAT IT HAS A 509 WITH AN 871 MAKING 850HP AND A VAULE OF $85,000.00
$1200.00 A YEAR WITH A DEDUCTIBLE OF $5000.00 BUT THE PROB. IS THE COMPANY LOCATED IN CANADA.. HELP A ***boatER OUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? :idea: :D
Man that it really good! Will you keep us posted on what you find out about the company? We all need a little break from this rip on insurance.
Thanks
Andy

Daytona 25
11-11-2004, 09:38 AM
On Offshore Only, a thread is started about Tres Martin is opening a high performance boat driving school. Apparantly Sy Goldberg is trying to work with some insurance carriers for greatly reduced premiums for graduates of the class. You might want to check it out. Interesting thread.

plaster dave
11-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Please mention the company. If it is the IWSF . . . RUN and RUN FAST! Search the web for IWSF or International Water Safety Foundation and you will find lawsuits and cease and desist orders. They quoted me around the same and when I asked if they were licenced in Cali, they disappeared.
Forgive me if it is not them, but do watch out for the IWSF!! Whoever it is, search the web, do your research, ask if they are licensed in California! Mention their name so others who have used them can chime in.
OK SO ITS THE SAME COMPANY SO SORRY FOR THE HOPES. I TRIED. :frown:

BoatFloating
11-12-2004, 07:28 AM
Please mention the company. If it is the IWSF . . . RUN and RUN FAST! Search the web for IWSF or International Water Safety Foundation and you will find lawsuits and cease and desist orders. They quoted me around the same and when I asked if they were licenced in Cali, they disappeared.
Forgive me if it is not them, but do watch out for the IWSF!! Whoever it is, search the web, do your research, ask if they are licensed in California! Mention their name so others who have used them can chime in.
OK SO ITS THE SAMONE SO SORRY FOR THE HOPES. I TRIED. :frown:
This post makes no sense to me. Are you talking to yourself? Please tell us who the company is in Canada?????

plaster dave
11-12-2004, 03:56 PM
This post makes no sense to me. Are you talking to yourself? Please tell us who the company is in Canada?????
SORRY ROCKY I COPIED A POST FROM THE SANDBAR ABOUT THE COMPANY AND IT DIDN'T COPY THE GUYS SCREEN NAME BUT YA THE COMPANY IS IWSF

BoatFloating
11-12-2004, 03:59 PM
SORRY ROCKY I COPIED A POST FROM THE SANDBAR ABOUT THE COMPANY AND IT DIDN'T COPY THE GUYS SCREEN NAME BUT YA THE COMPANY IS IWSF
I got ya......

Reaper1
11-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I got ya......
You got crap Wacka boy. Are you going to the Big Blue tomorrow with your boyfriend? :) :cool: :wink:

BoatFloating
11-12-2004, 04:14 PM
You got crap Wacka boy. Are you going to the Big Blue tomorrow with your boyfriend? :) :cool: :wink:
No he said he wanted you this time..... :sqeyes: :boxingguy
I got something for you too Magic boy..... A face full of wake.... :hammer2:

kanedog
11-12-2004, 09:21 PM
PLASTER DAVE-Id love to help you out on this but you are refusing to name the insurance company and their location.without that info, your on your own.I may not even know of them but i can at least ask around for you since i do live in Canada.

plaster dave
11-12-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm Sorry It's THE I W S F International Water Safty Foundation.
PHONE # 888-346-4873

Bre
11-12-2004, 09:56 PM
OK SO ITS THE SAME COMPANY SO SORRY FOR THE HOPES. I TRIED. :frown:
Why would Insurance Bob give you that company to use if this is all true? Hopefully not just trying to make a quick buck :(
Bob? Chime in here :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Sounds like some said that company sucks

Bre
11-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Sounds like some said that company sucks
Yep...sounds like it to me too.

plaster dave
11-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Why would Insurance Bob give you that company to use if this is all true? Hopefully not just trying to make a quick buck :(
Bob? Chime in here :jawdrop:
BRE BOB SAID HE HAS SOLD INSURANCE TO A FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED THIS COMPANY BUT THEY HAVN'T HAD ANY CLAIMS YET WITH THEM. BOB HAS BEEN GREAT. HE'S DONE HIS BEST BUT, THATS WHY I ASKED SOME PEOPLE ON HERE SO I COULD GET THE 411. THANKS EVERYONE. :D

Reaper1
11-15-2004, 01:25 PM
No he said he wanted you this time..... :sqeyes: :boxingguy
I think he found someone else Rock. WTF!!! :jawdrop:
http://www.uswi.com/***boat/images/sick.jpg