PDA

View Full Version : You don't know anything about "quality pussy" trust me, I've seen your pics.

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Yup! Got it on my rep points...."un-signed" of course!
WTF???? :mad:
Sign your $hit!!! I'm callin' you out FOCKER!!!! :boxingguy
I know theres a few of you on here that don't care about me but say it to my face, not behind a red chicklet!!!!
Talk about a PUSSY!!! :mad:
I may not be a hottie on this forum but I do have a good heart...even if the bod is far from perfect!!!!
Considering I'm almost 40 and have had 5 kids....I don't think I have much to complain about!!!
Besides, you don't know $hit about my quality pussy!!! :lightsabe

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:03 PM
I know theres a few of you on here that don't care about me but say it to my face, not behind a red chicklet!!!!
I may not be a hottie on this forum but I do have a good heart...even if the bod is far from perfect!!!!
Considering I'm almost 40 and have had 5 kids....I don't think I have much to complain about!!!
RK- DONT LET THIS GET TO YOU, dont give them the satisfaction. Your beautiful - inside and out - thats all that counts, F-EM.
TRACI :):):)

HCS
11-11-2004, 12:05 PM
We all know who the shit stirrers are on here. Should I list them? :D

Blown 472
11-11-2004, 12:06 PM
RK- DONT LET THIS GET TO YOU, dont give them the satisfaction. Your beautiful - inside and out - thats all that counts, F-EM.
Or just do me.
Dont worry bout them. :hammerhea

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:06 PM
WELL, it seems the filth is flying today. :) Get a life scumbag I could give a shit what you think.

Ultracrazy
11-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Who cares what others think........it's all about self worth.

welk2party
FOCK 'EM! You're qulaity in my book. Hit you with some green! :D

MsDrmr
I second that. You seem to be a good person (what I know) and they just do this to get at you. I have been called a hore, a slut, a bi**h and so on.
I know who I am, and so do most of the people here, don't let the others pull you down, otherwise they win,,your a mom, you know that to be true

HCS
11-11-2004, 12:08 PM
WELL, it seems the filth is flying today. :) Get a life scumbag I could give a shit what you think.
Now that's better! That's the Traci I know. :rollside:

topless
Tell them Mr. Showerhead doesn't complain so why do they? I hate chicken shit people! :220v: Even when I was mean at least people knew it was me. You know we luv ya hun. :rollside:

RiverOtter
:eek: You've had 5 kids?!?!?! No way! I for one am impressed!

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Now that's better! That's the Traci I know. :rollside:
.......and just when I put the broom away for the season.........LOL ;)

topless
11-11-2004, 12:11 PM
.......and just when I put the broom away for the season.........LOL ;)
Don't worry, it's just flight fright. I'll be there for ya in the AM. Oh and Tina's coming too. That reminds me.........NEW THREAD. :D

Excessive Force
11-11-2004, 12:13 PM
did i misss a pic
?

ROZ
11-11-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm thinking the same thing! :)

lucky
11-11-2004, 12:14 PM
i'll send some love - if i can --
Hey - the jack off don't know shitzel about quality puss - after all - he is obviously rectumly ejected :D i bet he is a rainbow love'n turd burgler :idea:

Devilman
11-11-2004, 12:16 PM
I don't know you & don't post much, if any, in the sandbar. Mostly just cruise thru every now & then for entertainment but I gotta say, that's pretty crappy. My post count ain't that high so I don't know if my shot'll do anything for ya, but we'll give it a try! :smile: Think positive! Looks like you got a pretty great group of friends here!

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm thinking the same thing! :)
Dude!!!!! :eek:

Rexone
11-11-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm impressed she even survived 5 kids... :D
RK don't sweat the small shit from small minds and haters. They are here just like everywhere in life...
They will call a flower a weed and think a Jack in the Box Taco is the first star in a 5 star meal... (star 2,3,4,5 are 3 more tacos and a diet coke)... just ignore these dufuses....
:smile:

Mrs.Racer277
11-11-2004, 12:19 PM
RK don't let them get to you! You are hot!!! :D Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this am. I was hit early this am too.

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Tell them Mr. Showerhead doesn't complain so why do they? I hate chicken shit people! :220v: Even when I was mean at least people knew it was me. You know we luv ya hun. :rollside:
No doubt! You and I had our rounds in the past, but at least we knew who we were dealing with.
It was probably "that time of month" for both of us. LOL!!!
It's all good now! :)
You know, to this day I haven't given out 1 red chicklet to anyone!
I figure, if ya don't have something nice to say...don't say it at all.
If ya have a problem with someone, say it to their face!
What's so hard about that??? :confused:

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 12:26 PM
I don't know you & don't post much, if any, in the sandbar. Mostly just cruise thru every now & then for entertainment but I gotta say, that's pretty crappy. My post count ain't that high so I don't know if my shot'll do anything for ya, but we'll give it a try! :smile: Think positive! Looks like you got a pretty great group of friends here!
Yes she does, and from what I have seen she has earned her friends. always has something nice to say and always a sweetheart. FUGGEM RK! you're a doll!

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
No doubt! You and I had our rounds in the past, but at least we knew who we were dealing with.
It was probably "that time of month" for both of us. LOL!!!
It's all good now! :)
You know, to this day I haven't given out 1 red chicklet to anyone!
I figure, if ya don't have something nice to say...don't say it at all.
If ya have a problem with someone, say it to their face!
What's so hard about that??? :confused:
exactly. I cant figure why you would take the time to throw reds around, eff it!
Dont sweat the the Petty Stuff, Pet the sweaty stuff! (hey, that would make a good signature!)

Windy
11-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Kitty...I got my first one to...said "Are you always this stupid"...unsigned.
Just laugh it off...theyre lame anyway.

THOR
11-11-2004, 12:36 PM
You were mean? :D

topless
11-11-2004, 12:38 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Your new here arn't you? :)

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Kitty...I got my first one to...said "Are you always this stupid"...unsigned.
Just laugh it off...theyre lame anyway.
That is just BS!!!!!! :mad:
I think it should be a rule NEVER to give out a red chicklet without signing it!!!
If ya got the balls to give out a red chicklet...then have the balls to sign it!
One thing I've noticed about the peeps in the boating community....99% are the most awesome peeps I've ever met....but then there's that 1%! :rolleyes:
I've already given out too many green chicklets in the last 24 hours so as soon as I get some more....I'll hitcha with some LUV!!!
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

THOR
11-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Your new here arn't you? :)
Uh, sure. ;)

TheLurker
11-11-2004, 12:45 PM
I may not be a hottie on this forum
I've seen pictures and I think you are wrong on that statement.
As for whoever sent you the bad rep they are probably a HOMO and wouldent know quality pussy if it smacked 'ed up side the head.
Green thingies comeing at ya.

Devilman
11-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks RK! I guess now I've been broke in. You gave me my first points. Awwww, yer makin me blush :D

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 01:13 PM
RiverKitty, they obviously don't know you or the type of person that you are, you are a stand up classy Lady, don't let these scum bags drag you down, you are way above these phucks. I tried too shoot you some green but I've given out too much today, your the first person on my list and I will get ya when the gustapo allows me.
Like you alway say,
Cheers...

Wally_Gator
11-11-2004, 01:22 PM
RK,
I hit ya with some meager green chicklets. 5 Kids and you are still sane?
Or is that a mere illusion. Keep up the good work. From what I have seen
I would have never guessed as high as 40 and definately not a woman
who has had 5 kids. If I were single I would be looking to meet the River kitty..
Wally_Gator..

dicudmore
11-11-2004, 01:22 PM
well said ;)

Outnumbered
11-11-2004, 01:23 PM
RK, this is not worth getting upset about. To tell you the truth, this whole popularity contest thing has kind of turned me off from the boards latley. Seems really lame and high-schoolish. Who gives a f@ck what anybody thinks.
OL

Squirtin Thunder
11-11-2004, 01:29 PM
RiverKitty,
To me you are the hotest babe on the beach or on my computor right now. I mesure quality by the way a person shows them selfs to the people around them. And RiverKitty has shown me that she is the best a person could ever ask for. I mean the way she has kept track of my illness and the info that she posted for me and the well I just see that she cares about me even though she has no idea who I am and that to me is very special. She has a great heart and that is hot. How many hot babes at the age of 40 look 26 ??? Have any of you seen her smoken body. That shows to me at least she has quality pussy !!!! :D
Thank again RiverKitty
Jim

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Very uncool. :notam: Just think RK everyone is entitled to their WRONG opinion. :wink: You know your own worth; your friends and family know your worth ... who else really even matters? :) :) :)

Squirtin Thunder
11-11-2004, 01:32 PM
BTW - Yah mess with RiverKitty................I maybe drooooling all over myself and can't see very well I can still fix yah good.
So please be nice to my RiverKitty :yuk:
Jim

Mr. Showerhead
11-11-2004, 01:41 PM
You're a beautiful and wonderful woman, RiverKitty. It is an honor to consider you a friend.

topless
11-11-2004, 01:43 PM
You're a beautiful and wonderful woman, RiverKitty. It is an honor to consider you a friend.
Hey, aren't you her lover too? :p

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 01:45 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Well you have always been there for me thru out the years....good times & bad.
Thanks for all the great memories!!! :skull:

Her454
11-11-2004, 01:45 PM
DAmn damn damn, I cant give any more green................and Mr Showerhead deserves some............LMAO....................

Rexone
11-11-2004, 01:47 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea
You were mean? :confused: :confused:
:shift:

topless
11-11-2004, 01:50 PM
You were mean? :confused: :confused:
:shift:
Well thats what I was told.

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
DAmn damn damn, I cant give any more green................and Mr Showerhead deserves some............LMAO....................
Ditto! I've ran out too!!! :cry:

Rexone
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Well thats what I was told.
I'd have never guessed that.. ;)

Devilman
11-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Topless, thanks for the boost. You gave me new sunglasses. A full cooler is nice too! :rollside:

superdave013
11-11-2004, 02:02 PM
quality pussy, hummmmmmmmmmm can I get a hit of that? :D
RK, don't sweet the small stuff.

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 02:07 PM
quality pussy, hummmmmmmmmmm can I get a hit of that? :D
RK, don't sweet the small stuff.
You know it!!! :devil:
I don't like to sweat the small stuff....I just like to sweat the BIG STUFF! :skull: :p
Cheers ~River (a bit of a perv) Kitty :D

topless
11-11-2004, 02:14 PM
I'd have never guessed that.. ;)
You're just saying that so I'll move my trailer. :smile:

NorCal Gameshow
11-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Not a Hottie???? Didn't a highway patrolman just ask you for your autogragh? :rollside:

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Not a Hottie???? Didn't a highway patrolman just ask you for your autogragh? :rollside:
:D :D :D
(He's even wearing my RiverKitty hat!!!)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RKnCop.jpg

Tom Brown
11-11-2004, 02:26 PM
LMAO! That picture rocks, Kitty. :D :D :D
PS - hubba, hubba

lucky
11-11-2004, 02:27 PM
so why is he smiling ? :D

FMluvswater
:D :D :D
(He's even wearing my RiverKitty hat!!!)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RKnCop.jpg
Still makes me laugh ... you could get rich off that one! :D His buddies would be merciless about it I'd bet! :D

Her454
ROTFLMAO....................RK- That should be your avatar! :)

rvrtoy
11-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Some peoples kids are just a$$holes. Don't let em get ya down.

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 02:31 PM
so why is he smiling ? :D
:skull: :D

91nordic29
11-11-2004, 02:33 PM
that's awsome! :D

mbrown2
11-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Green chicklets the girls...hate the hate snipers.. :hammer2:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Two things. 1. too many people pay WAY too much attention to these reputation point BS. 2. people send out those type of reputation comments besue they know it gets under peoples skin. I've gotten negative ones but I don't give a rats a$$ about them. :hammer2:

RiverKitty
11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Two things. 1. too many people pay WAY too much attention to these reputation point BS. 2. people send out those type of reputation comments besue they know it gets under peoples skin. I've gotten negative ones but I don't give a rats a$$ about them. :hammer2:
HD, please realize I don't put much weight into rep points. The last time I mentioned HB should get rid of them, someone gave me a neg rep because I made that statement. It's not the rep points....it's the fact that someone can talk smack about others then hide behind a red chicklet. Yes, I realize they're cowards but it still irritates me. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if HB would take them away. Just my .02.

TheLurker
11-11-2004, 03:31 PM
I've seen pictures and I think you are wrong on that statement.
[QUOTE=RiverKitty]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RKnCop.jpg
Yah ! Thats what i'm talking about!!

CEO
11-11-2004, 03:47 PM
We all know who the shit stirrers are on here. Should I list them? :D
YES list them.

topless
11-11-2004, 03:53 PM
YES list them.
As long as you don't mention my name. LOL :)

Misogynist
11-11-2004, 03:58 PM
I may be a Misogynist.... but I'm doing a "Marion Barry" on this one.... " It wasn't me... It wasn't me"..... :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-11-2004, 05:18 PM
this sniper is gay.

bunny 166
11-11-2004, 05:23 PM
I love you RK!!! :D :D

FRENCHIE
11-11-2004, 05:26 PM
YES list them.
i second that!!!! :cool:

welk2party
11-11-2004, 05:47 PM
I got hit with a red chicklet on this forum! How lame! Not only did someone not sign it, they did not have enough creativity to even write a word or two!

FRENCHIE
11-11-2004, 05:50 PM
I got hit with a red chicklet on this forum! How lame! Not only did someone not sign it, they did not have enough creativity to even write a word or two!
my keys werent working right!!!!?? :confused:
j.k.!!!!! ;) :p :p

WUTWZAT
11-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Let me first say as soon as I am done, I am going to pass on a little green chicklet love here. If the site will let me.
Second, might I say holy focking sh!t...... 5 kids, WOW, never would have known it from here. Keep up the good work.
Now third, you know the little piece of sh!t is reading all of these so lets call him out.
Did you know, that this littlepieceofshitnodickbastard has to have envy of small penises, cause in fact he has NONE himself. He would know a good piece of pussy if it walked over sat on his face and began to wiggle.
Now as far as me testifing to the true quality, I am gonna need a sample :smile: . Oh is that a no already..... :cool: thats cool.....
Besides, who cares what others say or think here anyways. Well besides my opinions of course.... :yuk: And I think it sucks that the haters are attacking everyone. I don't know her, but I saw MsHBJet was getting some flack too. Thats just wrong, I have been around her and HB and they seem like cool peeps. Anyways, I could careless about the negative comments, if its how you feel, its your right to put them down. Just have the balls to sign your name to it. My god this is the internet, you think your gonna get bitchslapped over your broadband. (sorry dial up guys)
Jason

welk2party
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
my keys werent working right!!!!?? :confused:
j.k.!!!!! ;) :p :p
This thing has keys? :D :shift:

CEO
11-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Let me first say as soon as I am done, I am going to pass on a little green chicklet love here. If the site will let me.
Second, might I say holy focking sh!t...... 5 kids, WOW, never would have known it from here. Keep up the good work.
Now third, you know the little piece of sh!t is reading all of these so lets call him out.
Did you know, that this littlepieceofshitnodickbastard has to have envy of small penises, cause in fact he has NONE himself. He would know a good piece of pussy if it walked over sat on his face and began to wiggle.
Now as far as me testifing to the true quality, I am gonna need a sample :smile: . Oh is that a no already..... :cool: thats cool.....
Besides, who cares what others say or think here anyways. Well besides my opinions of course.... :yuk: And I think it sucks that the haters are attacking everyone. I don't know her, but I saw MsHBJet was getting some flack too. Thats just wrong, I have been around her and HB and they seem like cool peeps. Anyways, I could careless about the negative comments, if its how you feel, its your right to put them down. Just have the balls to sign your name to it. My god this is the internet, you think your gonna get bitchslapped over your broadband. (sorry dial up guys)
Jason
concur

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 09:32 PM
RiverKitty, they obviously don't know you or the type of person that you are, you are a stand up classy Lady, don't let these scum bags drag you down, you are way above these phucks. I tried too shoot you some green but I've given out too much today, your the first person on my list and I will get ya when the gustapo allows me.
Like you alway say,
Cheers...
Gotcha with some rep. RK, stay just the way you are, phuck all the haters...
gjb

voodoomedman
11-11-2004, 09:43 PM
gotch with the green. and I signed it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-11-2004, 09:50 PM
RK, you know I may have to sample your pu**y to give a better opinion.
:2purples: but from where I see it's GRADE-A
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616AMDR_76.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
11-11-2004, 11:49 PM
RK - don't listen to those negative peeps. YOU ARE A HOTTIE and they're just plain dumb. We all love you. Sent you some positive. :)

oldbuck40
11-12-2004, 08:38 AM
rk, i dont know you but i respect you and your's,,,almost 40!!! and 5 kids,,WOW!!! what a trooper!the pic's say it all!!! i think thats great. most people dont have time for 1 child. the better half and myself have two that are 19 and 22 both girls,
would have tried for a boy but the wife had to get the plumbing removed. i usually dont bad mouth at all but someone has crossed the line!!! whoever you are you are the scum of the earth and wouldnt know what to do "IF" there was a woman dumb enough out there to have you!!! WTF were you thinking??? keep you dumb @ZZ thought's to yourself! and yes it pisses me off to see a low life pic on a woman...come to TEXAS and we will show you how we do it!!! nuff said..
RIVER KITTY,,HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!! :rollside:

deathwsh
11-12-2004, 08:39 AM
I'm impressed she even survived 5 kids... :D
RK don't sweat the small shit from small minds and haters. They are here just like everywhere in life...
They will call a flower a weed and think a Jack in the Box Taco is the first star in a 5 star meal... (star 2,3,4,5 are 3 more tacos and a diet coke)... just ignore these dufuses....
:smile:i would eat

Trigger
11-12-2004, 08:50 AM
You know it!!! :devil:
I don't like to sweat the small stuff....I just like to sweat the BIG STUFF! :skull: :p
Cheers ~River (a bit of a perv) Kitty :D
Then drink your fluids, because you will become dehydrated when you see me!!! :D