PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go

topless
11-11-2004, 12:14 PM
to LAX at 8 am to meet Her454? So far I'm going and so is missboatnam. Anyone else want to meet us there we can have a HB party. PM me :)

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:15 PM
to LAX at 8 am to meet Her454? So far I'm going and so is missboatnam. Anyone else want to meet us there we can have a HB party. PM me :)
I'm in! What time should I leave? :D

topless
11-11-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm in! What time should I leave? :D
NOW!!!!!!!!!!

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:19 PM
NOW!!!!!!!!!!
On my way :D

MsDrmr
11-11-2004, 12:21 PM
why did you not use the otter for your avatar. I will do it if you want me to

HCS
11-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Too big. You'd have to shrink it.

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm playing around with different set ups. Kinda like props on a boat. Stay tuned. :D

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:23 PM
OK I have to tell you..........Im REALLY GETTING NERVOUS NOW. After I talked to you on the phone last night this is how my evening went.........
....... back up to last weekend and my turbulance experience. Not a fond memory. Then 2 nights ago my sister calls me and tells me to come get her on Sunrise Blvd, a major artery in the sacramento area. She got in a 4 accident and totalled her car. I go pick her up and we leave the car there, on Sunrise on the side of the road after we ask the guys that own the business there if its cool. A tow bill would have been costly all the way home (60+ miles) so she decides to come and pick it up last night with a car trailer.
We are picking up the car last night at about 8pm. Her and her boyfriend and myself and all of a sudden I hear a weird noise, getting louder....and then lights on us. Its an airplane headed RIGHT F'NG AT US trying to land in the roadway apparently. We scattered and got the hell out of the way....and down it came, taking out trees with it and spinning around on the median where it came to a stop and Im standing there staring at it with my mouth open not believing my eyes. It missed us by FEET. News crews were
ALL OVER US.
SO, do I have GOOD luck, or BAD luck?
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/3909406/detail.html?treets=sac&tml=sac_9am&ts=T&tmi=sac_9am_1_11000111112004

Debbolas
11-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Good luck for sure!! :cool:
What a scarey experience!! :cry:

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Good luck for sure!! :cool:
What a scarey experience!! :cry:
LOL Deb, so where am I safest, in the air or on the ground!? :D

lucky
11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
i'd ask god :eek: :eek:

HCS
11-11-2004, 12:31 PM
OK I have to tell you..........Im REALLY GETTING NERVOUS NOW. After I talked to you on the phone last night this is how my evening went.........
....... back up to last weekend and my turbulance experience. Not a fond memory. Then 2 nights ago my sister calls me and tells me to come get her on Sunrise Blvd, a major artery in the sacramento area. She got in a 4 accident and totalled her car. I go pick her up and we leave the car there, on Sunrise on the side of the road after we ask the guys that own the business there if its cool. A tow bill would have been costly all the way home (60+ miles) so she decides to come and pick it up last night with a car trailer.
We are picking up the car last night at about 8pm. Her and her boyfriend and myself and all of a sudden I hear a weird noise, getting louder....and then lights on us. Its an airplane headed RIGHT F'NG AT US trying to land in the roadway apparently. We scattered and got the hell out of the way....and down it came, taking out trees with it and spinning around on the median where it came to a stop and Im standing there staring at it with my mouth open not believing my eyes. It missed us by FEET. News crews were
ALL OVER US.
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/3909406/detail.html?treets=sac&tml=sac_9am&ts=T&tmi=sac_9am_1_11000111112004
Wow! that's bizzare Traci. I didn't even here about that.

topless
11-11-2004, 12:33 PM
ALL OVER US.
Holy SHIT!!!!!!!! I would say good luck. (just to make you feel better.) I guess I need to bring extra jello shots huh?

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Wow! that's bizzare Traci. I didn't even here about that.
Funny thing is..there was no traffic...it was abnormally quiet out there and we were the only ones around........and of course, it heads right for us... :rolleyes: I dont know if its bad or good...but its Traci luck thats for sure. :cry:

Windy
11-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Traci you are coming into town and didnt tell me. :cry:

Her454
Holy SHIT!!!!!!!! I would say good luck. (just to make you feel better.) I guess I need to bring extra jello shots huh?
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ....LOL :)

Her454
I didnt know until last week....you should meet us all there Windy........:):) Its been so many years, and come to think of it....all of us "ladies" are the original ***boat ladies...and the beer will definitly be flowing to make up for lost time. :):)

topless
11-11-2004, 12:36 PM
PM me if you want to go.

HCS
11-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Funny thing is..there was no traffic...it was abnormally quiet out there and we were the only ones around........and of course, it heads right for us... :rolleyes: I dont know if its bad or good...but its Traci luck thats for sure. :cry:
What a rush! How often do you think something like that happens.
I was leaving the air show way back when the jet crashed into Farrells ice cream parlor. That kinda freak me out. I saw the jet go up then back down, then a big cloud of smoke.

Windy
11-11-2004, 12:39 PM
PM me if you want to go.
I cant...but If I wouldve known. How long is she gonna be here for?

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:40 PM
What a rush! How often do you think something like that happens.
I was leaving the air show way back when the jet crashed into Farrells ice cream parlor. That kinda freak me out. I saw the jet go up then back down, then a big cloud of smoke.
That was sad........I remember that very well.

topless
11-11-2004, 12:40 PM
3 hours. I took the day off.

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Windy, sorry...we've been talking about here for a few days..Im only there for a layover and we are making the best of it........ITS BEEN TOO LONG and we all needed to get together, why not there? :):) My return flight gets in to LA at 2:30 on Sun and leaves at 8 so you can drink with me then if ya want! LOL
Topless, I didnt even think about Sunday, but tomorrow is good......I need courage.....LOL :)

topless
11-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Windy, sorry...we've been talking about here for a few days..Im only there for a layover and we are making the best of it........ITS BEEN TOO LONG and we all needed to get together, why not there? :):) My return flight gets in to LA at 2:30 on Sun and leaves at 8 so you can drink with me then if ya want! LOL
Topless, I didnt even think about Sunday, but tomorrow is good......I need courage.....LOL :)
Hell, I can be there Sunday too.

Her454
11-11-2004, 12:44 PM
................Now if we could only get RiverKitty there without getting arrested or worse....................we could all have a blast! :)

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:46 PM
................Now if we could only get RiverKitty there without getting arrested or worse....................we could all have a blast! :)
I could pick her up on my way over :D

topless
11-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I could pick her up on my way over :D
Better hurry, long drive for ya. Be sure to drink the red bull. :rollside:

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Better hurry, long drive for ya. Be sure to drink the red bull. :rollside:
Redbull, Starbucks Double Shot, Jolt, Mello Yellow, Ephedria...Naaaa too many roadside stops :D