PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know?

91nordic29
11-11-2004, 12:25 PM
that
"If you choose to get married and not have children then you got married for the wrong reason. Maybe you got married for the benefits package at work or something. Love didn't have anything to do with it. Did you get a fishing license while you were at it down there getting your marriage license..? What purpose does marriage serve outside of the above stated other than to serve the self indulgent and those with pipe dreams. I guess it's your right to sh*t on the institution of marriage? Obviously so in your case if indeed you got married without the intention of having children. A loop hole that needs drawn shut in my opinion. "
and that
"On my morality scale, childless married couples fall in the same place as the gays who are committed to each other: Doesn't matter. It is neither good nor bad. GOOD is couples who want kids and get married, then have a family. Or the chick gets pregnant so they get married. "
Wow, am i glad that i read that, otherwise i may have thought that my marriage actually MEANT something.

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Who wrote that?

Huckleberry
11-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Seems like it was written who is a radical from the religous right if ya ask me.

91nordic29
11-11-2004, 12:51 PM
some people in that political rehetoric forum. isnt that whacked?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I guess me and Jason got married for the wrong reason then! :sqeyes:
Dang, now I have to go over to the Political rhetoric forum and talk some shit!! :D

topless
11-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Dang, now I have to go over to the Political rhetoric forum and talk some shit!! :D
I'm coming over too!

nodigg
11-11-2004, 12:59 PM
I read that this morning and meant to comment. What a bunch of CRAP! You gotta have kids if you marry some one? So what do you do after the kids leave the house?

welk2party
11-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Sounds like a steaming pile of crap. I better get a divorce right away since we do not have any kids. That is some brainless whacko stuff! :yuk:

hot_diggity_dog
11-11-2004, 01:14 PM
that
"If you choose to get married and not have children then you got married for the wrong reason. Maybe you got married for the benefits package at work or something. Love didn't have anything to do with it. Did you get a fishing license while you were at it down there getting your marriage license..? What purpose does marriage serve outside of the above stated other than to serve the self indulgent and those with pipe dreams. I guess it's your right to sh*t on the institution of marriage? Obviously so in your case if indeed you got married without the intention of having children. A loop hole that needs drawn shut in my opinion. "
and that
"On my morality scale, childless married couples fall in the same place as the gays who are committed to each other: Doesn't matter. It is neither good nor bad. GOOD is couples who want kids and get married, then have a family. Or the chick gets pregnant so they get married. "
Wow, am i glad that i read that, otherwise i may have thought that my marriage actually MEANT something.
What about medical reasons!!! :argue:
I was having some major problems with my back so I decided to have the penis reduction surgery and something went wrong. :skull:
The Doc must have cut a litttle too much off :cry: because I don't have any kids. :wink:
What a bunch of Wacko's :220v:
HDD :cool:

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 01:18 PM
You go get 'em girl, while your over there can you ask what it means if you got married, had kids and now you wish you never had kids... :boxed:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
11-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Are you kidding me? Do people actually think like this? Marry for love, then if you want to have kids, great. Don't get married cause you wanna just pop one out!

MsDrmr
11-11-2004, 01:30 PM
I guess I am pretty selfish then and my marriage is meaningless. I married never being able to have more children, and the mr already had three. So yeah, it was merely just for the medical benefits to rip off the states.
(the things people think and say) :frown:

91nordic29
11-11-2004, 01:34 PM
pretty scary, huh? :sqeyes:

jdogginla
11-11-2004, 01:46 PM
I almost gave you RED CHICKLETTS before I even finished it! Then I realized you didn't write it. I will head over to the political, and SPREAD THE RED!

MsDrmr
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
You go get 'em girl, while your over there can you ask what it means if you got married, had kids and now you wish you never had kids... :boxed:
ohh thats a good one GJB... smart thinking

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 01:55 PM
ohh thats a good one GJB... smart thinking
You know, just trying to start some shit with the faggoty wanna be politicians... :D

MsDrmr
11-11-2004, 02:00 PM
You know, just trying to start some shit with the faggoty wanna be politicians... :D
well, it seems your doing a great job at it. at least your fighting with them, not me...
hey does this have anything to do with you wanting to go after all your enemies.

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 02:03 PM
well, it seems your doing a great job at it. at least your fighting with them, not me...
hey does this have anything to do with you wanting to go after all your enemies.
You gotta have enemies to go after 'em... :D