PDA

View Full Version : We should have a Redneck BBQ night...

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 04:34 PM
I'll bring the gas!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987Redneck_BBQ-med.bmp

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 09:31 PM
That is silly Tim
I thought it was funnier than hell!

Blown 472
11-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Do you have to knock out a tooth for this bbq?

redneckgirl
11-11-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey now Tim that is just wrong :yuk: :yuk: :D
RNG

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 09:45 PM
Do you have to knock out a tooth for this bbq?
thats funny right there, I dont care who you are...

Dr. Eagle
11-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Fortunately he didn't have the same diet as the number 5 in the top ten Darwin award nominees:
Nominee No. 5: [Bloomberg News Service]: A terrible diet and a room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas emissions. There was no mark on his body, and an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal. But the man was shut up in his nearly airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating "this deadly gas." Three of the rescuers got sick, and one was hospitalized.

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Fortunately he didn't have the same diet as the number 5 in the top ten Darwin award nominees:
Nominee No. 5: [Bloomberg News Service]: A terrible diet and a room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas emissions. There was no mark on his body, and an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal. But the man was shut up in his nearly airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating "this deadly gas." Three of the rescuers got sick, and one was hospitalized.
OK, now thats not funny...

Dr. Eagle
11-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Ok well the winner was a doosey....
Finally, THE WINNER!!!: [Arkansas Democrat Gazette]: Two local men were injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday. Woodruff County deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock, were returning to Des Arc after a frog gigging trip on an overcast Sunday night when Poole's pickup truck headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older-model truck had burned out. As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullet from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering-wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet the headlights again began to operate properly, and the two men proceeded on eastbound toward the White River Bridge. After traveling approximately 20 miles, and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged, and struck Poole in the testicles. The vehicle swerved sharply right, exiting the pavement, and striking a tree. Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident, but will require extensive surgery to repair the damage to his testicles, which will never operate as intended. Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released. "Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston shot his balls off, or we might both be dead," stated Wallis. "I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how this accident happened," said Snyder. Upon being notified of the wreck, Lavinia (Poole's wife) asked how many frogs the boys had caught and did anyone get them from the truck??? (Though Poole and Wallis did not die as a result of their misadventure as normally required by Darwin Award Official Rules, it can be argued that Poole DID, in fact, effectively remove himself from the gene pool.)

bunny 166
11-11-2004, 09:52 PM
:rollside: Oh yes it is...!!! :rollside: :rollside: How sad..."how did poor uncle bob die?" He killed himself with his farts... LMAO!! :rollside: :rollside: OK, now thats not funny...

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 09:59 PM
:rollside: Oh yes it is...!!! :rollside: :rollside: How sad..."how did poor uncle bob die?" He killed himself with his farts... LMAO!! :rollside: :rollside:
I am sittin here giggling my ass off! why are farts so damn funny? especially your own!
I remember having to take my horses temperature, (guess where you do that) and the first thing he did when I put the thermometer in was let loose a long SBD that just about knocked me down, except I had to hang on to to the therm, or else it might disappear...
quite the dilemma.

bunny 166
11-11-2004, 10:15 PM
simple humor for simple minds... im cracking up, too! :D

missboatnam1
11-11-2004, 10:20 PM
LOL, thats funny......hmmm i know someone who could defenitly do that :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-11-2004, 10:24 PM
I'll bring the gas!
I'll bring plenty of WetNaps.

Midlife Advantage
11-11-2004, 10:24 PM
LOL, thats funny......hmmm i know someone who could defenitly do that :rollside: :rollside:
HAHA! right on, we definately got the bathroom humor rollin now!

spectratoad
11-12-2004, 05:58 AM
The three buddys in the truck was hilarious. I am sitting here laughing trying not to wake the kids. I winder if the frogs made it home? :D

Dr. Eagle
11-12-2004, 06:12 AM
The three buddys in the truck was hilarious. I am sitting here laughing trying not to wake the kids. I winder if the frogs made it home? :D
I loved the "redneck brilliance" of fitting the 22 cal bullet into the fuse slot. Who else woulda thunk of that... :eat:

Bad2DBone
11-12-2004, 06:16 AM
Just don't push to hard, I would hate to see you ruin your BBQ if you accidently shart on yourself. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
11-12-2004, 06:34 AM
Just don't push to hard, I would hate to see you ruin your BBQ if you accidently shart on yourself. :cool:
You know the saying, " when you're over 40 never trust a fart"... :D

OGShocker
11-12-2004, 06:46 AM
:2purples: I'll bring plenty of WetNaps. :2purples:
'
'
'
'
:D

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 06:53 AM
Or, "I remember when my dreams were wet and my farts were dry"...

Midlife Advantage
11-12-2004, 06:56 AM
yer killlin me! :p I tried to send you a chicklet on this one, but I lost it somewhere, tryin to put a smilie in it! what happened?LOL

Midlife Advantage
11-12-2004, 12:51 PM
I'll bring the gas!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987Redneck_BBQ-med.bmp
Top Ten Country Songs;
Countdown to number one:
15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
13. How Can I Miss You If you Won't Go Away?
12. I Liked You Better Before I Knew you So Well
11. I Still Miss you, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
09. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
08. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's Like Having You Here
07. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
06. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
05. She Got The Ring, And I Got The Finger
04. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
03. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
02. She's Looking Better After Every Beer
And the No. 1 favorite country song is:
01.Haven't Gone To Bed With Any Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few

Dr. Eagle
11-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Or, "I remember when my dreams were wet and my farts were dry"...
LMFAO... you're killing me!~! :D