PDA

View Full Version : Hey RiverOtter!

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 05:49 PM
CSI is new tonight. Can't recall the preview from last week. Any idea what the case is gonna be about?

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Can't remember but it's suppost to be real good. I think kinda out there too. Hey I'm watchin Suviver right now. Want to know who gets voted off?

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 05:54 PM
lets do a poll :D HELL YES i'm drinking :D
Ask and ye shall receive! :D
edit! woops Guess I can insert a poll if I didn't start the thread. :notam:

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Sure ... I don't watch that show so it won't mean much to me! :D What do you mean it's supposed to be a good one? It's CSI - they're ALL good ones! LOL! :D Ever so helpful you areeh? http://www.***boat.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif :wink:

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Ask and ye shall receive! :D
edit! woops Guess I can insert a poll if I didn't start the thread. :notam:
Tell me what to put as the poll options and question and I'll insert it :)

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Sure ... I don't watch that show so it won't mean much to me! :D What do you mean it's supposed to be a good one? It's CSI - they're ALL good ones! LOL! :D Ever so helpful you areeh? http://www.***boat.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif :wink:
Yup River => ever so helpful <= Otter :D

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Yup River => ever so helpful <= Otter :D
... but you're so much fun so it's okay. :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:01 PM
... but you're so much fun so it's okay. :D
Alright! It's coming on in one minute. Ya know I could start another thread..... :wink:

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Alright! It's coming on in one minute. Ya know I could start another thread..... :wink:
YOU SHOULD!! For your 2K post!! :cool:

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Ok! Grissom's getting all dressed up, then Katherine... :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:06 PM
2 words:
Highschool Reunion
Well... maybe that should be 3 words
High School Reunion

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:07 PM
2 words:
Highschool Reunion
Well... maybe that should be 3 words
High School Reunion
Oh really? :2purples:

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Oh really? :2purples:
Yep, commercials off and Katherine is lookin hot :devil:

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Yep, commercials off and Katherine is lookin hot :devil:
You say that about every episode! :p Can't you tell me a lil bit about the case? Is Sara on tonight? Who's working the crime scenes with who?

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:23 PM
You say that about every episode! :p Can't you tell me a lil bit about the case? Is Sara on tonight? Who's working the crime scenes with who?
Sara's not on YET! That's all I'm giving up sister! :D

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Sara's not on YET! That's all I'm giving up sister! :D
OMG are you ever evil! :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:40 PM
OMG are you ever evil! :D
Don't want to take a chance on spoiling it for the others :wink:

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Don't want to take a chance on spoiling it for the others :wink:
Oh I'm sorry RO :( I had no idea your PM button was broken :devil: / :wink: J/k lol :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Oh I'm sorry RO :( I had no idea your PM button was broken :devil: / :wink: J/k lol :D
Wise Arse! :notam: :D

NashvilleBound
11-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Survivor, CSI and Without a Trace...its my only night I really enjoy tv. NEVER miss an episode. Friday..Joan of Arcadia..... I think I need a life :squiggle:

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Survivor, CSI and Without a Trace...its my only night I really enjoy tv. NEVER miss an episode. Friday..Joan of Arcadia..... I think I need a life :squiggle:
Never watched Joan. CSI has hooked me. Tonight was a good one. But don't let FM in on it. :D

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Never watched Joan. CSI has hooked me. Tonight was a good one. But don't let FM in on it. :D
I think I'll bake chocolate chip cookies tonight! :p

NashvilleBound
11-11-2004, 07:14 PM
All I can say is if God was going to talk to me I wish I could see/hear it like Joan does. I think I have a bad connection...and its on my end.

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 07:15 PM
I think I'll bake chocolate chip cookies tonight! :p
DOH!!! Not fair!! No FM ... Lets just settle down now. CSI will be on in a minute or maybe another hour or so. But still lets not play the CCC card :D

NashvilleBound
11-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Katherine is lookin hot
YES SHE ISSSSSSSS
I think shes aged allot from last season...

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 07:18 PM
DOH!!! Not fair!! No FM ... Lets just settle down now. CSI will be on in a minute or maybe another hour or so. But still lets not play the CCC card :D
You left me no other choice ... fresh out of the oven gooey goodness! Mmmmmmm! Now who's evileh?! :wink: :D :p

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 07:21 PM
You left me no other choice ... fresh out of the oven gooey goodness! Mmmmmmm! Now who's evileh?! :wink: :D :p
Dammit!! Evil Evil!!! Wiley!!! Woman!!! Not playing fair!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :D

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 07:23 PM
http://www.chocolatechips.biz/images/chocolate-chip-lg.jpg
Can't you just about smell that, RO? :p
Mmmm! Chocolate chip cookies taste soooooo good! :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 07:27 PM
http://www.chocolatechips.biz/images/chocolate-chip-lg.jpg
Can't you just about smell that, RO? :p
Mmmm! Chocolate chip cookies taste soooooo good! :D
Great! Now you got me drueling!! :notam: I'll find you weakness woman. You just wait. :D

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Great! Now you got me drueling!! :notam: I'll find you weakness woman. You just wait. :D
Awww! :( I'm sorry RO ....
NOT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

RiverOtter
11-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Awww! :( I'm sorry RO ....
NOT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
LMAO!! No doubt you win this round FM..............
Oh Wait
You still don't know what happens do ya? Well...... gotta go to bed now.

FMluvswater
11-11-2004, 07:42 PM
LMAO!! No doubt you win this round FM..............
Oh Wait
You still don't know what happens do ya? Well...... gotta go to bed now.
Bu .. wha? You can't just up and go to bed like that dammit http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/rant.gif there's rules! :devil: How could you do this? Arrrgh! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/banghead.gif
I'll be over here in the corner waiting for CSI to start ... pouting ...
while I eat my still warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies! :p :D
Sweet dreams RO! :devil:

RiverOtter
11-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Bu .. wha? You can't just up and go to bed like that dammit http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/rant.gif there's rules! :devil: How could you do this? Arrrgh! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/banghead.gif
I'll be over here in the corner waiting for CSI to start ... pouting ...
while I eat my still warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies! :p :D
Sweet dreams RO! :devil:
Sorry FM, I knew if didn't get away from those cookies I'd spill the beens, deliver the goods, etc..... So, I bolted :D Whew that was a close one.
Well... Was it worth the wait?

FMluvswater
11-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Sorry FM, I knew if didn't get away from those cookies I'd spill the beens, deliver the goods, etc..... So, I bolted :D Whew that was a close one.
Well... Was it worth the wait?
I do understand RO. :D
Yes it was worth the wait cuz it was an interesting case but I don't like that day shift girl. I'm stubbornly hoping Sara and Grissom will eventually get together but Sara wasn't even on. :mad: Is she on suspension for the DUI or something? :confused:
Oh I know :idea: she's got the night off and she's waiting at Grissom's for him to get home! :D Yeah that must be it! :D
Damn I really hope Jorja Fox's character isn't being written out. :notam:

RiverOtter
11-12-2004, 05:39 AM
I do understand RO. :D
Yes it was worth the wait cuz it was an interesting case but I don't like that day shift girl. I'm stubbornly hoping Sara and Grissom will eventually get together but Sara wasn't even on. :mad: Is she on suspension for the DUI or something? :confused:
Oh I know :idea: she's got the night off and she's waiting at Grissom's for him to get home! :D Yeah that must be it! :D
Damn I really hope Jorja Fox's character isn't being written out. :notam:
I ummmmmmmmmm Thought she was kinda hot :D . Not sure about the Sara thing not showing up. There have been a few when Kathering didn't show up (didn't care for those episodes :D )