PDA

View Full Version : Too Short

Reaper1
11-12-2004, 07:21 AM
Any Hot Boaters catch the Too Short show last night at the Vault 350 in Long Beach?
Biiaaaaaatch............... :D

Bre
11-12-2004, 12:12 PM
:( nope

cdog
11-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Too Short.............................
Say Ho! Can I AXX You A Question?

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 12:16 PM
I met him at SEMA two years ago. Cool dude. We were hanging in the wheel booth from one of the sponsors in the VIP area and this chick came up there and was dangling around for a while until she asked "Are you from Oakland?"
I replied for him... "California. Home of the rocks. Eight woofers in the trunk beatin' down the block."
He put out his fist to me and said... "pound it!". I thought it was pretty cool. That is one way to show a rapper that this white kid goes way back. ;)

cdog
11-12-2004, 12:22 PM
I met him at SEMA two years ago. Cool dude. We were hanging in the wheel booth from one of the sponsors in the VIP area and this chick came up there and was dangling around for a while until she asked "Are you from Oakland?"
I replied for him... "California. Home of the rocks. Eight woofers in the trunk beatin' down the block."
He put out his fist to me and said... "pound it!". I thought it was pretty cool. That is one way to show a rapper that this white kid goes way back. ;)
That's Funny. Too Short was one of me and my best friends favorite rappers because of his pimp shit talkin. Takes us back to the good ole days.
"Head back to the house all by myself, can't get no pussy and i'm mad as hell"

Reaper1
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
The show was pretty cool even though he didn't go on until midnight. He sang some new stuff and rocked the old school hits. I've been listening to him since the 80's and he's still pimpin. :cool:
Froggy - One of my brothers friends was in a store at Havasu buying some alcohol and Too Short walked up right next to him. They got to talking and Short ended up buying him a bottle of Bombay Gin.
Cool Dude :D

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 12:54 PM
I especially enjoy Ant Banks' contributions:
Cuz the big dick gangsta's in the house,
And The dangerous crew's gonna turn it out,
Every body out there, talkin' shyt,
Ima wash my name out yo' mouth wit my dick! :eek:
The first time I heard that line I almost had a "beer out the nose" moment. Needless to say, I've plagerized Mr. Banks a few times when appropriate. :hammerhea Another one of my faves is:
Cuz they know what the f**k they gonn get,
Took fo' they cash and a mouthfula dick!
Oh hell. I was supposed to take a nap right now but it looks like I'm heading for the CD case instead. BIATTCCHHHHH

Reaper1
11-12-2004, 12:57 PM
And we can't forget about Blow Job Betty............ :eat:

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
And we can't forget about Blow Job Betty............ :eat:
:D Dude, you're killin' me! Next thing you know we'll be talkin' shyt like Eaze-E used to. Anyone remember the beginning of "Eaze does it"?
"The nigger come from Compton Michigan, Nigger!"

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 01:31 PM
:D Dude, you're killin' me! Next thing you know we'll be talkin' shyt like Eaze-E used to. Anyone remember the beginning of "Eaze does it"?
"The nigger come from Compton Michigan, Nigger!"
"Hey yo Easy..."
"What up?..."
"Why don't you come down off the piano for a minute and bust some of that crazy shit?"

dmontzsta
11-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Too Short is OG, I remember listening to that in Jr. High, my buddy had all the albums and that was his favorite rapper.

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
One of my all time favorite rap songs is "nobody move" by Eaze. Dude could tell a story like no one else.
"She pulled her panties down and the BITCH HAD A DICK!"

GrapeApe
11-12-2004, 01:43 PM
I remember when "Freaky Tales" came out.. That song was the Shit..."Once met a girl name Yolanda, rode babydoll like a brand new Honda, I was on top, and she was downunda, bed hit the wall and it sounded like thunda"
*** Grape Ape ***

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
One of my all time favorite rap songs is "nobody move" by Eaze. Dude could tell a story like no one else.
"She pulled her panties down and the BITCH HAD A DICK!"
"I said damn with the back of my hand... Fine ass bitch wasn't nothin but a man."
"I shoved my gun all the way up his skirt 'cause this is one faggot that I had to hurt."

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Still, the two old farts in "still talkin'" are the best.
"I used ta get pussy like easy Eric every day!"
"you lyin' mutha f**cka"
"how you know mutha f**cka?"
"yo dick can't get hard!"
"ohhhhhh...suck my dick mutha f**cka!"
Damn, now I have to dig out my cassette tape box......

kidstuf
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Too Short bought a boat from us a while back and my brother went to Havasu with him a couple of times... he's a cool guy!!

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Wife loves Too Shorts raps

redi4fun
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
KDAY 93.5
Is back on the LA area air waves, I love it when I hear the "Original" rappers like Too Short on the air. Brings back good times. :D

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Kday is still around, what about KISS AM

Reaper1
11-12-2004, 04:04 PM
I remember when "Freaky Tales" came out.. That song was the Shit..."Once met a girl name Yolanda, rode babydoll like a brand new Honda, I was on top, and she was downunda, bed hit the wall and it sounded like thunda"
*** Grape Ape ***
He sang Freaky Tales last night and the whole place went nuts. That is one of the best Short Dog songs fo sho. :cool:

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 04:06 PM
He sang Freaky Tales last night and the whole place went nuts. That is one of the best Short Dog songs fo sho. :cool:
I still like "Life is"
There was another song on that album that had a line "Paper or plastic, Visa or cash... you gotta burn rubber when you step on the gas..."
To this day, I can't get that line out of my head when someone asks me "Paper or plastic?"
Then when you finish it, they look at you all stupid.

FRENCHIE
11-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Wife loves Too Shorts raps
your wife is f'n dope Kilr...every time i learn something new about her i love it!!! wanna trade for a week, but you keep your kids!!!?? :confused: :hammer2:
Never the less to this thread when i was in college in santa barbara ....between 92'-96' i also saw him live at a gig with ice-t ...in isle-vista...it f'n ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :p ;)

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 05:04 PM
i also saw him live at a gig with ice-t ...in isle-vista...it f'n ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :p ;)
My band played a couple of big college parties in IV over Halloween in 1992-94. We played on the roof, shouting over the largest single block party I have ever, ever seen.
Punk rock baby!
I heard that IV goes through more beer per capita than any city in America.

FRENCHIE
11-12-2004, 05:09 PM
My band played a couple of big college parties in IV over Halloween in 1992-94. We played on the roof, shouting over the largest single block party I have ever, ever seen.
Punk rock baby!
I heard that IV goes through more beer per capita than any city in America.
best believe it....it was off the hook when i was up there for 4 years!! also got to see in a backyard frat party...if you remember that band.."TOAD THE WET SPROKET!"..?? ;) :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Kday is still around, what about KISS AM
Kilr. It's the NEW KDAY. 93.5 FM. The new station plays the cuts. Way better than Power 106, because they play alot more old school stuff. To anyone in the L.A. area, you gotta check it out. Personally, I'm into more heavy rock and metal, but I dig rap, hip-hop etc. too, and KDAY is cool.

cdog
11-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Frenchie,
I used to live up in Redlands and Yucaipa. Back when we were younger all of my buddies used to have killer parties out there. One of the girls know's the guy's from Strung Out and they played at a couple of our parties.
When I was in High School I had a punk band and we open'd up for Face to Face at Harry C's in Riverside.
Those were wild days. :messedup:

FRENCHIE
11-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Frenchie,
I used to live up in Redlands and Yucaipa. Back when we were younger all of my buddies used to have killer parties out there. One of the girls know's the guy's from Strung Out and they played at a couple of our parties.
When I was in High School I had a punk band and we open'd up for Face to Face at Harry C's in Riverside.
dude harry c's now that bring back some memories!!! dam its all down hill when ya hit your 30's and are reminded of old hangouts like that!!!! :messedup:
We still running kilr parties....try and make our next one to be announced soon!! stay tuned!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

cdog
11-12-2004, 05:21 PM
dude harry c's now that bring back some memories!!! dam its all down hill when ya hit your 30's and are reminded of old hangouts like that!!!! :messedup:
We still running kilr parties....try and make our next one to be announced soon!! stay tuned!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:
Sound good . I'll look out for it.

FRENCHIE
11-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Sound good . I'll look out for it.
................. :cool: :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 05:27 PM
40 ounce in my lap and it's freezin my balls!!!!

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 05:32 PM
A band we played with all the time played with Face to Face. I think they were called the Randumbs or something.
The band I played with, "Hood House" opened and played with Primus, NOFX, Green Day, Sausage, Tilt, L7, etc... Those were the bands up in NorCal back then. If you played out... you played with them.
Cotati Cabaret, Phoenix Theater, Magnolias in Santa Rosa, the Greek, New Georges, etc...

a catered life
11-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Too Short bought a boat from us a while back and my brother went to Havasu with him a couple of times... he's a cool guy!!
from us? do you work for eliminator or something? asking cause i need some help with them

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Dude this dates me. You wanna talk old school punk and places to see a gig. What about Fenders in the LBC. Back in the day shit. I grew up on Black Flag, Circle Jerks, TSOL, Dead Kennedys, Toy Dolls, etc.., etc....

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Dude this dates me. You wanna talk old school punk and places to see a gig. What about Fenders in the LBC. Back in the day shit. I grew up on Black Flag, Circle Jerks, TSOL, Dead Kennedys, Toy Dolls, etc.., etc....
I never played south of IV.
You probably saw GBH and Chomphard there though. Bracket? Jello Biaffra?
I saw GG Allen in San Francisco before he self destructed. I stood waaaaaayyyyy in back.

Froggystyle
11-12-2004, 05:41 PM
WE used to cover "The Triangle" by TSOL. Great song.

cdog
11-12-2004, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]A band we played with all the time played with Face to Face. I think they were called the Randumbs or something.
The band I played with, "Hood House" opened and played with Primus, NOFX, Green Day, Sausage, Tilt, L7, etc... Those were the bands up in NorCal back then. If you played out... you played with them.
Cotati Cabaret, Phoenix Theater, Magnolias in Santa Rosa, the Greek, New Georges, etc...[/QUOT
My band's name was Chaka. We were just a bunch of high school dip shits.

cdog
11-12-2004, 05:58 PM
The lead singer for DRI goes to my dentist in Anaheim Hills. I met him there when I was in for a crown about 6 months ago.

SHOTKALLIN
11-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Grab it just don't bite it! The wooooorrrrlllllds bigest dick.

SHOTKALLIN
11-12-2004, 08:09 PM
gotta love old school n.w.a. too.

SHOTKALLIN
11-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Too Short is always hanging out. I saw him at the Delahoya fight a few months back. coolest cat you could meet. I hear he stores his Eliminator at the mira loma factory