PDA

View Full Version : Big Delemma - HELP!

Cas
11-12-2004, 08:10 AM
I was thinking about Bunny this morning as I was laying in bed....no, no, not like that (ok, maybe like that too) :D
I was thinking that maybe I should post a pic of my ass in a thong like she did to get a bunch of points.
What a great idea huh??!
All those ladies out there tossing the green around over my ass :)
I then thought, " Uh oh, what about the guys? They probably out number the women at least 10 -1, that's a LOT of friggin red"
and then "what if the girls don't like my ass either?, I'll then get a ton of red"
"Oh shit! what if some of the guys toss the green? Oh boy, don't want to go there" I don't want to get into the position of guys giving me positive points for my ass. Can you imagine if they wrote a comment?
Anyway, you can see where all this might go so I thought to myself, I'm just fine having a "full cooler and new sunglasses" :)

PHX ATC
11-12-2004, 08:12 AM
There was a "commando" thread awhile back about wearing vs not wearing.
Maybe you could take care of your dreams and aspirations over in that thread.
Funny stuff. :rollside:

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 08:15 AM
Sorry man, don't want to see no "man thong", keep it to yourself & you got some green coming your way. :D

bunny 166
11-12-2004, 08:15 AM
I was thinking about Bunny this morning as I was laying in bed....no, no, not like that (ok, maybe like that too) :D
I was thinking that maybe I should post a pic of my ass in a thong like she did to get a bunch of points.
What a great idea huh??!
All those ladies out there tossing the green around over my ass :)
I then thought, " Uh oh, what about the guys? They probably out number the women at least 10 -1, that's a LOT of friggin red"
and then "what if the girls don't like my ass either?, I'll then get a ton of red"
"Oh shit! what if some of the guys toss the green? Oh boy, don't want to go there" I don't want to get into the position of guys giving me positive points for my ass. Can you imagine if they wrote a comment?
Anyway, you can see where all this might go so I thought to myself, I'm just fine having a "full cooler and new sunglasses" :)
I'll throw you some green for doing it, baby!! I say go for it!! But then again, that's coming from me... :p :p :p

GlastronGuy
11-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Steve, I am worried about you. I was thinking the same thing. Well about my ass, not yours.
Go for it and lets see how it goes.
;)

bunny 166
11-12-2004, 08:17 AM
You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours...try again later :eek: Guess my green will have to wait until tomorrow... :umm:

Mrs.Racer277
11-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Agree with Bunny show us your A$$! :wink:

GlastronGuy
11-12-2004, 08:22 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cas again.
:2purples:

Cas
11-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Chris,
That leaves me with another dilemma, I don't have a thong.
If I put on a pair of woman's, does that make me a cross dresser?
I guess I could always get a pair of jockeys and give myself a Melvin...but who's going to take the picture? My kids are the only ones here right now. I'm sure I don't want them taking a picture of me like that.
I can hear it now,
"why are we doing this Dad?"
"well kids, it's like this........" can't think of a real good reason?
Ya see, too many choices that could go the wrong way.

bunny 166
11-12-2004, 08:31 AM
Chris,
I guess I could always get a pair of jockeys and give myself a Melvin...but who's going to take the picture? My kids are the only ones here right now. I'm sure I don't want them taking a picture of me like that.
I can hear it now,
LMAO!!!!! Jockey melvin??!! :sqeyes: I'm dyin' over here!! :cry: :cry:

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Chris,
I can hear it now,
Cas you must have too much time on your hands today. :D :D But what the hell post away, sounds like the women want to see you in action.

GlastronGuy
11-12-2004, 08:37 AM
Chris,
I can hear it now,
Tell the kids the doctor needs it for your prostate exam.
Ya, that'll do it.

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Doesn't your camera has a timer???

Cas
11-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Doesn't your camera has a timer???
Ok, I gotta know something here. Would you really put on a pair of jockeys, give yourself a Melvin, set the timer on your camera and take a picture of yourself?
be right back, I need to check the camera.......

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Ok, I gotta know something here. Would you really put on a pair of jockeys, give yourself a Melvin, set the timer on your camera and take a picture of yourself?
be right back, I need to check the camera.......
If beautiful women such as Bunny & Mrs.Racer were requesting it of me, of course I would ;) wouldn't you? :D

throwerb
11-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Make sure you bend over when you take it, I need a new picture for my dart board. The one of my ex is worn out. :D

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 08:55 AM
Make sure you bend over when you take it, I need a new picture for my dart board. The one of my ex is worn out. :D
LMAO....that right there is funny!

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 09:01 AM
I give some green NOT to show it. :D :D Dude, don't give us Panther guys a bad image. :)

Cas
11-12-2004, 09:32 AM
couldn't find a thong and the camera doesn't have a timer but I did find a picture of my golf shirt :rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3870golf_shirt.JPG

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 09:35 AM
couldn't find a thong and the camera doesn't have a timer but I did find a picture of my golf shirt :rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3870golf_shirt.JPG
I knew you would give it a shot....you couldn't let Bunny & Mrs.Racer down could you? The peer pressure was mounting. :D :D

rrrr
11-12-2004, 09:44 AM
I guess I could always get a pair of jockeys and give myself a Melvin...but who's going to take the picture?
This is too effin' funny....
Reminds me of Hoss and his picture dilemma.
Cas, PUT DOWN THE CAMERA AND STEP AWAY!!!!!
:D :D :D

bocco
11-12-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm almost afraid to scroll down any farther.

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Gave you some greens not to post a pic of your ass, hope someone drops Bunny's pic in here, just so we have something good to look at... :D :D :D

11-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Cas, have you been drinkin?.....a little too early, don'tcha think? :mix:

RiverOtter
11-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Ok.... Step away from the crack pipe sir.... :D

Cas
11-12-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0156.JPG