PDA

View Full Version : just got a bad rep point

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 10:32 AM
yep just got a bad rep point ,,this is what it said "HTM sucks!! High turnover machine"
WTF :idea:

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 10:37 AM
I guess he hates DCB too because I've seen one of those end up on its lid. F-in ignorant people.

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 10:48 AM
yep just got a bad rep point ,,this is what it said "HTM sucks!! High turnover machine"
WTF :idea:
hit ya with the greenies...

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 10:52 AM
thanks for the green guys ,,
i just dont see why they have to rag on HTM,
i never rag on any companies , and if i do rag on someone's boat its cause there my buddy and im just jokin around

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 11:27 AM
The loser hit me too. Said DCB was alright since they didn't flip over "as often" as HTM's. Oh well, I've never been one for popularity contests anyways.

Squirtin Thunder
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
The loser hit me too. Said DCB was alright since they didn't flip over "as often" as HTM's. Oh well, I've never been one for popularity contests anyways.
That is like saying VW bugs roll over or the Corvair was total junk and they flip over all the time.
Everything has a limit and if you push the limit you may flip.
I have seen alot of tourement ski boats upside down because of the loose nut behind the wheel.
Jim

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM
yea , ,, i just wanna know what kinda boat this guy has ,so we can tell him how many times that boat has flipped,,,,
:eat:

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 11:46 AM
yea , ,, i just wanna know what kinda boat this guy has ,so we can tell him how many times that boat has flipped,,,,
:eat:
the guy probably doesn't have a boat, maybe he has a kayak and he can't control it so he has to come on here and be a dick???

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 11:51 AM
the guy probably doesn't have a boat, maybe he has a kayak and he can't control it so he has to come on here and be a dick???
hahahahahaha, nice :D

boat030
11-12-2004, 11:52 AM
I would send you a good mark but I can't figure out where I do that at, I guess that lends credability to the fact that I need a designated driver.

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 11:52 AM
hahahahahaha, nice :D
boatslayer, why does your sig line say "we can forget about carrera's"?

boat030
11-12-2004, 11:53 AM
And by the way how come I only have one dot

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 11:54 AM
I would send you a good mark but I can't figure out where I do that at, I guess that lends credability to the fact that I need a designated driver.
boat030, click on the scales http://www.***boat.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif on the bottom left of the post, it will give you a pop up window to either approve or disapprove, type in you comment and a signature and your good to go...

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 11:56 AM
And by the way how come I only have one dot
not alot of people have given you rep. points on your posts, I tried to give you some good rep. but I've already given out my allotment for the next 24 hrs, bunny 166 gets alot of mine... :)

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 12:27 PM
haha yea , iam am geting a hat for the next race that says , Boat030's designated driver, :D
mike i give u rep every chance i get

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
hey mike so u ganna talk my parents into leting me go to phinox with u , :cool:

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 12:34 PM
boatslayer, why does your sig line say "we can forget about carrera's"?
um cause /boatfloating got mad and thought i was being racised against his little weed wacker motors ,,
wink wink i was , haha

boat030
11-12-2004, 01:36 PM
hey mike so u ganna talk my parents into leting me go to phinox with u , :cool:
I would except I don't think you're ready for a guys trip yet I'm pretty sure there will be some establishments that we will be visiting in the evenings that have a min. age requirement.

boatslayer
11-12-2004, 01:41 PM
I would except I don't think you're ready for a guys trip yet I'm pretty sure there will be some establishments that we will be visiting in the evenings that have a min. age requirement.
oh yea ,damn that sucks ,,im shure i can pass for 21 with out them iding me :D , so lemme guess Marlo isnt going,,,
haha well if i cant go ,do me a favor and win ight

dicudmore
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
That is like saying VW bugs roll over or the Corvair was total junk and they flip over all the time.
Everything has a limit and if you push the limit you may flip.
I have seen alot of tourement ski boats upside down because of the loose nut behind the wheel.
Jim
true that :D