PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend hates my van

STROKER ACE
11-12-2004, 10:56 AM
But she likes the fact that the couch makes to a bed. She is always making fun of it and talking bad about it and it hurts my feelings and this one time she was really dissing it and it acted like it was not going to start. I need some ideas on how to deal with HELP PLEAAAASE

roostwear
11-12-2004, 11:02 AM
She knows where the door is, right? Some day you'll think back and say "I wonder where that van is now", not "I wonder where what's-her-name is now".
Life's too short to have a girlfriend dissin' your ride. :D

Tom Brown
11-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Cover the floor, walls, and ceiling with really bitchen orange shag carpet. She'll have to love it then. :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Cover the floor, walls, and ceiling with really bitchen orange shag carpet. She'll have to love it then. :cool:
Now that would be cool!!!! :cool:

surfer2001
11-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Dude, if this is bothering you, GET A GRIP. Grow some thicker skin. Or get a Porsche and shut her up. Remember they all know how to push our buttons, the key is to not let her know its annoying you. If you don’t give her the power, she will stop.

syke-o
11-12-2004, 11:26 AM
is this it???
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/102177.JPG

syke-o
11-12-2004, 11:28 AM
or is this it??
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/100522.jpg

RiverDave
11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Black out all the windows and put a "Child On Board" sticker on the back.. ;) :D
I garauntee she won't ever diss on it maybe starting anymore.. LOL Her attention will be diverted else where.
RD

Sleek-Jet
11-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Black out all the windows and put a "Child On Board" sticker on the back.. ;) :D
I garauntee she won't ever diss on it maybe starting anymore.. LOL Her attention will be diverted else where.
RD
Also, get a license plate frame that says "Don't laugh, your kid could be in here"...
Put some bitchin' side pipes on it, get someone to paint a mural on the side, and put a wing on the top like the "A Team" van.

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Do her best friend in the folding bed. Then at least you'll know why she hates it.

Jbb
11-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Perfection...Brown!... :D

HighRoller
11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Also, get a license plate frame that says "Don't laugh, your kid could be in here"...
Put some bitchin' side pipes on it, get someone to paint a mural on the side, and put a wing on the top like the "A Team" van.
Actually, I think one of those heart shaped bubble windows would be cooler. didn't Ponch have a van like that on Chips?

al cole'holic
11-12-2004, 01:47 PM
...I just fell off the chair laughing :D

rvrtoy
11-12-2004, 01:55 PM
It needs a new bumper sticker..."If this vans a rockin, don't come a knockin"
That Ponch on chips line is killing me!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Does she know it really bothers you??? Sometimes we honestly don't know we have hit a nerve. Maybe if you told her to back off she would. :)

lucky
11-12-2004, 02:41 PM
hey Just kick her out and DON"T give the the Tweenty bucks :D ( joke )

Kim Hanson
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
hey Just kick her out and DON"T give the the Tweenty bucks :D ( joke )
LMAO, you been there Lucky :D That was good.........( . )( . ).......

a catered life
11-12-2004, 05:35 PM
dude is she screwing you are your car? if you had a vet then she would accuse you of being a player. if it was a bad ass lifted tahoe then she would want to drive all the time. so screw her and maybe look for another if she doesnt change :idea: shit our favorite car is our van but its a cool as astro with all the toys

Rexone
11-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Tom in the future I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from exposing my van design features to the general public. I spent alot of time perfecting this decor and just don't need everyone jumping on the bandwagon.
Thanks

Misogynist
11-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Dude.... take it from the old guy... If she has issues with what you drive... She has self esteem issues that aren't going to be fixed with a fat payment book. Tell her to take the bus and meet you where you are going... If she doesn't get the hint, find a new girlfriend, because the "car issue" is just the beginning. Next it will be "you don't have a nice enough house"... " I don't like your friends." The final straw will be when she tells you " I could be dating someone with money.... I'm wasting my time with you."........... :hammerhea

Tom Brown
11-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Tom in the future I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from exposing my van design features to the general public.
I recall reading an article in one of my brother's '70s Van magazines about a van with a functional wood fireplace, a bearskin throw rug, and all kinds of rich woodwork on the inside. On the outside, it had faux brick to save weight. He had to beef up the suspension pretty good to take all that crap. It must have been like a ski lodge in there.

WUTWZAT
11-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Whats see look like, no not the van. Send her to my house and I'll give her a good spanking. :eat:
Yeah baby, do it like your sister does...........
Jason

Sleek-Jet
11-12-2004, 07:11 PM
I recall reading an article in one of my brother's '70s Van magazines
Your brother's, sure Tom, we believe you... :rolleyes:
And that ABA cd you bought today is for your significant other...

Tom Brown
11-12-2004, 07:19 PM
I like to listen to ABBA while I flip through hair style magazines.

Sleek-Jet
11-12-2004, 07:22 PM
I was just kidding, but you know the correct spelling of "ABBA"... that my Canadian friend is scary... :2purples: :eek:
:D