MsDrmr
11-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Hes Guilty

dmontzsta
11-12-2004, 01:31 PM
The jackass gets what he deserves.

throwerb
11-12-2004, 01:33 PM
I knew he was guilty as soon as I saw that piece of crap he calls a boat.

Ziggy
11-12-2004, 01:34 PM
This verdict is what he deserves but with the jury changes and the very quick verdict its gonna be interesting to see how quick an appeal will come on it. What a mess they made of it :220v:

Mrs. casean
11-12-2004, 01:37 PM
HELL YEAH! He soooo deserves it! I knew he was guilty as soon as I heard heard about it... good people on the jury for this case! WOOHOO

11-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Its about friggin time....I'm so sick of listening to all the news shit about him and this trial. Now we gotta hear all the shit in the penalty phase...... :yuk: Hang him and lets get on with life :crossx:

MsDrmr
11-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Someone was apparently upset that I was 1/2 behind actual verdict. It just so happens that I happen to work,,,,,and I don't have access to a raido or t.v. while I work. So in my case, better 1/2hr late, then not at all...
so for those of you who need to post reds for being behind the media by 1/2 hr, be my guest

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 06:47 PM
get a rope...

Scream
11-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Fry the sombitch...I'll pull the lever...
Scream

Tom Brown
11-12-2004, 06:58 PM
get a rope...
... as well as a blow torch and a pair of pliers.

Moneypitt
11-12-2004, 08:08 PM
So, apparently the jurors that were thrown off the jury would'nt vote for a guilty verdict?? Get rid of them, and bang, guilty......... Guilt?.....I don't know one way or the other, but it seems to me there is something wrong with this whole jury deal.........and I think the appeals court will also see a problem..MP

SHOTKALLIN
11-12-2004, 08:08 PM
The only cell that he will be safe in is with Westerfield. they better house him alone or they will do him like Dahmer.

ahhell
11-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Scream
why the hell arent you at work...and yes, put him in a cell with bubba the butt bandit :messedup:

switchin'addiction
11-12-2004, 09:11 PM
... as well as a blow torch and a pair of pliers.
Sounds like a hell of an idea.

MsDrmr
11-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Scream
You are my hero scream..hope to hang with you and the mrs, I know it would be a drive for either of us, but you both seem wonderful, and it would be nice to get together sometime

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Hes Guily
What's GUILY?????? Sorry had to do it. :D
Fry that beeyotch!!!!

MsDrmr
11-12-2004, 09:49 PM
For the love of Pete, it took this long for someone to catch that????? man am I embarassed (sp)

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Maybe they can give him the GUILYtine. :D :D

Misogynist
11-12-2004, 10:53 PM
I knew he was guilty as soon as I saw that piece of crap he calls a boat.
Roflmao.... I was thinking the same thing.......... :hammer2:

wsuwrhr
11-13-2004, 01:21 AM
fuk him, I will bring the race gas AND the match. No need to await sentencing. guilty is guilty.
She seemed like a sweet woman, you know SOMEONE would have turned up dirt on her if they could. Couldn't find a damn thing....
I hope shit like him burns in hell.
Brian

MagicMtnDan
11-13-2004, 07:04 AM
So, apparently the jurors that were thrown off the jury would'nt vote for a guilty verdict?? Get rid of them, and bang, guilty......... Guilt?.....I don't know one way or the other, but it seems to me there is something wrong with this whole jury deal.........and I think the appeals court will also see a problem..MP
Whatsamatter MP, Kerry's loss got you down?
Juror one - thrown off for doing her own research (moron)
Juror two - ASKED to be removed (and other jurors wanted him to be removed)
The judge would've had to have screwed up big time to open the door for a successful appeal. This judge didn't do anything that'll help this murdering cockscuker to get out of jail in his lifetime.

Sane Asylum
11-13-2004, 07:46 AM
fuk him, I will bring the race gas AND the match. No need to await sentencing. guilty is guilty.
She seemed like a sweet woman, you know SOMEONE would have turned up dirt on her if they could. Couldn't find a damn thing....
I hope shit like him burns in hell.
Brian
Probably wasnt' thinking of how the rump rangers are gunna be his new best buddies when he was murdering his baby. That's what I like best about the judicial system in our great country......
I'll help throw the switch......... :burningm:

Moneypitt
11-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Surely you're kidding! As I said, I wasn't there, I didn't see it, I certainly haven't seen all the evidence, nor was I asked about removal of the jurors prior to their removal.......I just wonder how this action will play out as the appeals process moves forward. At this point he's probably wanting the death sentence, the appeals process is alot more defendant friendly that just a lifer trying to get out. Hey, maybe he did it, maybe there are no doubts he did it, I really don't care if they fry his ass, whoops, I mean give him the shot, All I said was the appeals deal likely will focus on the jury deals that transpired, instead of the actual trial it's self............MP

MsDrmr
11-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Surely you're kidding! As I said, I wasn't there, I didn't see it, I certainly haven't seen all the evidence, nor was I asked about removal of the jurors prior to their removal.......I just wonder how this action will play out as the appeals process moves forward. At this point he's probably wanting the death sentence, the appeals process is alot more defendant friendly that just a lifer trying to get out. Hey, maybe he did it, maybe there are no doubts he did it, I really don't care if they fry his ass, whoops, I mean give him the shot, All I said was the appeals deal likely will focus on the jury deals that transpired, instead of the actual trial it's self............MP
no he's not kidding, hes a poltical blowhard that has to come on here and belittle anyone that makes a stand for anything they believe in....he's insulted more people including me based on political b.s in my opinion. I just suggested to him that he find a political forum to vent in, as thats not what this is about.

Debbolas
11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
no he's not kidding, hes a poltical blowhard that has to come on here and belittle anyone that makes a stand for anything they believe in....he's insulted more people including me based on political b.s in my opinion. I just suggested to him that he find a political forum to vent in, as thats not what this is about.
Ya know we actually have a political forum, right here on Hot Boats, so it's NOT like he has to go far............... :rolleyes:
MMD just likes to pick on people that may actually think for themselves and don't mirror his views.:rolleyes:

MsDrmr
11-13-2004, 04:36 PM
Ya know we actually have a political forum, right here on Hot Boats, so it's NOT like he has to go far............... :rolleyes:
MMD just likes to pick on people that may actually think for themselves and don't mirror his views.:rolleyes:
Yeah, what you said..... :burningm:

Tom Brown
11-13-2004, 05:02 PM
What's with you people disagreeing with MMD? Are you a bunch of liberal scum bags? :mad:
* Please note: Unlike MMD, I was joking just then. I think we could tone down the anger and name calling a little too. :D

MsDrmr
11-13-2004, 05:36 PM
hey hey hey now tom browm easy buddy...nobody dislikes him,,just dislike some of the posts... I can't/wont judge him personally cause I don't know him

MagicMtnDan
11-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Aw jeez ladies, does that mean you don't like me? :D
Hope you get time to post a lot and get lots of green chiclets today since I know that's what's most important. You wouldn't want your time taken up by someone actually expressing their opinion or disagreeing with you.
http://www.posties.com/G/sarcastic/sarcastic5004.jpg

MsDrmr
11-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Aw jeez ladies, does that mean you don't like me? :D
Hope you get time to post a lot and get lots of green chiclets today since I know that's what's most important. You wouldn't want your time taken up by someone actually expressing their opinion or disagreeing with you.
http://www.posties.com/G/sarcastic/sarcastic5004.jpg
it's not just "us ladies" that disagree with you, and it has nothing to do with your view points, but you tend to attack people for thier views. Disagree with everything anyone says on here, we don't care, the green crap, maybe is more important to others, I could give a rats a** about them.
Take a look at how you disagree with things, attack the subject, not the person.