PDA

View Full Version : For sale: '97 Expedition 4X...

steelcomp
04-16-2006, 11:37 AM
I have a '97 Expedition, XLT, 5.4, 4X4, 4 wheel air susp, tow package, off road package, 3" body lift, 315/75 16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Eagle alloys, 4:10 limited slip, (gives stock gearing w/315's) roof rack, rear AC, third row seat, Nakamichi AM/FM/CD, 100W Hella driving lights, custom running boards, custom grille, new 3" Magnaflow, K&N, Powerchip, urethane bushings, new front susp (complete rebuild w/new air ride shocks), new rear axle brgs and seals, new brakes, new u-joints, just had 100K service and tune including new serpentine belt. It has 200K mi., all highway. Burns about a half a quart of oil in 5K mi, and gets about 14mpg on the highway. I have all maintenance records for last three years. Body is in excellent cond, no dents or big scratches, excellent paint, interior shows some wear but mostly minor, and typical for it's age and mileage. This has been an incredible vehicle and I'm having a hard time replacing it. You can load the family in it, you can tow with it, you can 4X with it, take it to the snow, desert, mountains, and it's NEVER given me one second of trouble. White w/grey cloth int. This is a great entry level priced tow/play/family vehicle that has plenty of life left in it.
8900.00 obo.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1729100_0105.jpg