PDA

View Full Version : Rrl

HotRod Sprint
11-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Any one else having trouble getting on over there. Keep getting this stupid page
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
Thanks,
Rod

Tom Brown
11-12-2004, 08:56 PM
RRL is currently offline while they expand JBB's World. :cool:

Havasu Doug
Any one else having trouble getting on over there. Keep getting this stupid page
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Internet Explorer
Thanks,
Rod
I've been getting the same thing since 4 PM. :confused:

barbigrl
Internet Explorer
Thanks,
Rod
RD needs to fix his site....i was having problems too!!!!

BarryMac
11-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Come on RD, fx your shit before we kick ya in the Junk... :rollside: :) :rollside:

BajaMike
11-12-2004, 10:02 PM
RRL is still down.....Dave was sick Thursday (or hungover)....maybe the server caught Dave's virus... :eat:
:2purples:

Havasu Doug
11-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I think this is a job for STV-Keith as it is on his server.

Jbb
11-13-2004, 02:48 AM
RRL is currently offline while they expand JBB's World. :cool:
Expansion can be painful....but necessary... :D

SandbarScot
11-13-2004, 07:08 AM
TPC needs to post his stories on an alternate board then.

STV_Keith
11-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Well shoot, that's the first I heard about it...lemme see what I can do. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Well shoot, that's the first I heard about it...lemme see what I can do. :)
thank you.. :mix:

ratso
11-13-2004, 12:37 PM
TPC needs to post his stories on an alternate board then.
Yeah...I'm having withdrawals...

STV_Keith
11-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Well while we are on the subject (BTW, it's up again now!), T&B, Doug, Tom, you guys have my number...just call if it's F'ed up. If you don't have my number, call/PM/IM/e-mail myself, Dave or PartyCat Jim.
:hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
Yeah...I'm having withdrawals...
drool drool.. LOL!! :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Well while we are on the subject (BTW, it's up again now!), T&B, Doug, Tom, you guys have my number...just call if it's F'ed up. If you don't have my number, call/PM/IM/e-mail myself, Dave or PartyCat Jim.
drunk dialing is in order.. LOL!! :wink:

ratso
11-13-2004, 12:46 PM
drool drool.. LOL!! :wink:
ummmmmmm ummmmmm...Tara Reids BOOB. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:48 PM
ummmmmmm ummmmmm...Tara Reids BOOB. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719drool.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:52 PM
no one wants to play anymore.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7191361.gif

Havasu Doug
11-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Sorry Keith. :( I didn't want to bug you on a Friday night though. :D

Jordy
11-13-2004, 04:38 PM
RD SUX!!! :D

Debbolas
11-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Expansion can be painful....but necessary... :D
Expansion or Enhancement :D