PDA

View Full Version : California Rabbit taped to Dynamite and thrown into lake...

Krazy K
11-12-2004, 09:03 PM
If this doesn't outrage you, don't sign the petition. But if it does outrage you, sign it, please!!
http://www.rabbit.org/rabbit-center/lucky_rescue.html
Prosecute these *uckers!! :2purples:
Please tell everyone you know about this and have them sign this too.
THANK YOU!!!!

hoolign
11-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Th..That..Th..That..Th..That was almost all folks..sick f uckos in this world!

MsDrmr
11-12-2004, 09:09 PM
signed, sealed and deliverd

11-13-2004, 09:44 AM
That happen about 3 or 4 miles from my house. It got quite a bit of coverage in the local news but as far as I'm concerned not near enough. I favor taping M-1000s to the little pricks and tossing them into the lake. Let the punishment fit the crime.......Fu**in losers. :mad:

Tom Brown
11-13-2004, 09:47 AM
That's so crazy it's hard to believe it's real. WTF?

rvrtoy
11-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Signed with e-mail confirmation. I hope these fockers sit in prison for at least a few years. Focking maggots!!! :yuk:

11-13-2004, 10:27 AM
That's so crazy it's hard to believe it's real. WTF?Its real...and we also heard the usual bullshit ".....but they are such nice boys, I can't believe they would do something like this" What was really amazing is when they lit the fuse and tossed the rabbit into the lake the fuse went out...ever see what an M-1000 can do? It ain't pretty. When the fuse went out one of the little assholes jumped into the lake to retrieve the bunny and some people thought that was a nice gesture because they said they "rescued" it. Keep in mind this was a family pet of the guy who did this.

GlastronGuy
11-13-2004, 10:28 AM
I am curious. What is the reason for the petition?

Krazy K
11-13-2004, 01:43 PM
I am curious. What is the reason for the petition?
Click on the link and then click the petition link.
"Petition to Hayward District Attorney to vigorously prosecute the men who tried to blow up a pet rabbit. .... "

GlastronGuy
11-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Click on the link and then click the petition link.
"Petition to Hayward District Attorney to vigorously prosecute the men who tried to blow up a pet rabbit. .... "
"vigorously prosecute" WTF is that?
They have been charged with a felony. Seems like PETA overkill to me.
But what do I know?

78Eliminator
11-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Life is life. Humans are not the most important life. In fact, if you look at the ratio of humans to say, moutain lions, the lions are just a drop in the ocean. Yet, one mountain lion attacks someone IN THEIR OWN HABITAT and we send out the hunters to shoot them down. That, to me, is insanity.
We have intelligence, and with it comes responsibility. People who torture animals should do serious time.

ratso
11-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Life is life. Humans are not the most important life. In fact, if you look at the ratio of humans to say, moutain lions, the lions are just a drop in the ocean. Yet, one mountain lion attacks someone IN THEIR OWN HABITAT and we send out the hunters to shoot them down. That, to me, is insanity.
We have intelligence, and with it comes responsibility. People who torture animals should do serious time.
I agree... That kind of behavior is a sign of some underlying issues that need to be dealt with... :yuk:

ratso
11-13-2004, 02:07 PM
A few years ago, a couple of Baylor Fags on the baseball or basketball team were riding around with some cat they beheaded...don't remember how all that turned out. Dumbasses. I don't like cats but that is just plain sick.

Rexone
11-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Everyone should sign this petition IMO. These are the kinds of kids that grow up and kill people, not to mention the cruelty to animals topic.
No different the the ones that Traci (Her454) saw throwing live puppies out of the car window on the fwy awhile back.
Petition link is second from bottom of the page.
:burningm:

Freak
11-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Same type of shit happend close to my home. Some kids went into a yard where people had pet ducks and threw logs on the ducks and killed them. They thought it was funny until the man showed up and cuffed and stuffed them. Fu**ed up kids.

ahhell
11-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I'd bet an m-1000 up their ass with the fuse lit might get their attention...bastards

11-13-2004, 11:03 PM
"vigorously prosecute" WTF is that?
They have been charged with a felony. Seems like PETA overkill to me.
But what do I know?
We have spent thousands of years domesticating animals, in other words getting them to trust us enough to love us and adapt to our ways. We took them out of their natural enviorment and made them live in ours. We at least owe it to them to protect them from assholes like this.