PDA

View Full Version : Hey Matt The Wifey Got Her New Lex...gs

FRENCHIE
11-12-2004, 09:55 PM
She got her car tonight..just over a year old but could not pass up a deal form Riverside Porsche - Mercedes on their used lot!!! I also got the most for our trade their and great finance rate for tier #1 credit!!
done deal...so ya get to see it if we watch the fight tomorrow!!! oh and hookin it up on (my brand TOYO'S) and 20's hopefully tomorrow!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

MAINEVENT
11-12-2004, 09:58 PM
She got her car tonight..just over a year old but could not pass up a deal form Riverside Porsche - Mercedes on their used lot!!! I also got the most for our trade their and great finance rate for tier #1 credit!!
done deal...so ya get to see it if we watch the fight tomorrow!!! oh and hookin it up on (my brand TOYO'S) and 20's hopefully tomorrow!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:
Those are sweet rides and hook'n up some dub's huh :supp: just dont put spinners please :hammer2: Congrats to Nicki and you my brotha.....does that mean you are one step closer to something with twins :jawdrop: :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Congrats on the new ride. Big pimpin for the Mrs. It's been a dry spell with the damn fights. Was lookin through the paper today and realized it was the heavyweight ticket tomorrow night. It's about time. :D

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Ok what is it and
20's, you dont live in the Ghetto

MAINEVENT
11-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Ok what is it and
20's, you dont live in the Ghetto
OK OK OK maybe he should go with 19's :hammer2: LOL I dont know though that car looks sweet with a big rim, now if he said 22's i would disagree but the GS is a big sedan and fits the rims my .02 call me ghetto :hammerhea LOL Stay dubs :wink:

HCS
11-12-2004, 10:08 PM
I have to get the wife a new car also. What's with that? Her car works just fine. I have my boat and Suburban. What more could she ask for? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Bag that shit too. Get the gangsta lean goin. :D NOthing like a hot blonde and the three wheel motion!!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Bag that shit too. Get the gangsta lean goin. :D NOthing like a hot blonde and the three wheel motion!!! :D
LOL, that is some funny shiat. The car looks just fine with what it comes with.... Come on Leon

MAINEVENT
11-12-2004, 10:10 PM
That Fork'n funny i can see Nicki hitt'n switches at a stop light, or scrapes on the frwy :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Hittin the corners in them Lolos girl!!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Screw it boy, Go with 24's on spinners.

HOOTER SLED-
11-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Put some dingle balls on that mug.

Phat Matt
11-13-2004, 12:48 AM
Cool. We'll check it out after I get back from the races. Feniks and Sharon might come with us too.

FRENCHIE
11-13-2004, 05:37 AM
Those are sweet rides and hook'n up some dub's huh :supp: just dont put spinners please :hammer2: Congrats to Nicki and you my brotha.....does that mean you are one step closer to something with twins :jawdrop: :D
thanx....yep dubbed up by wed for sure!!! and now just gotta have a good december through feb with the sales...and twins i be a smelling!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
11-13-2004, 05:39 AM
Cool. We'll check it out after I get back from the races. Feniks and Sharon might come with us too.
yea no probs..tell the Dr i need another kiss!!!! ;) would be cool if they make it...hit me up............."DUDE!" :p :p :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
11-13-2004, 05:41 AM
That Fork'n funny i can see Nicki hitt'n switches at a stop light, or scrapes on the frwy :D
oh she's lovin it already!!!! hot blond in lex...on 20's lexani's or L-sportline!!!???? :rolleyes: not gonna bag it but ordered eibach drop 1.4 inch online last night!!! will take about 7-10 buis days!!! that will look just perfect!!! off to work boyz...Later!!!!
oh Miguel she want to pick mrs kilr up in it!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)