PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Hydro and moving back to the east coast

76biesmeyer
11-13-2004, 05:41 AM
Well we gave it six months and desert living is not for us!!! The wife hates Vegas and I Have always loved the North Carolina area. Lived there for 10 years. We just got back a few days ago from ower closing on ower house and I can,t wait to get all moved in. It sits way out in the country on plenty of land!! Maby I will get one of them Lawn mowers with a blower motor in it :p :p We hope to be all moved in by Dec. 12 :squiggle: :squiggle: I have a guy that wants to look at the hydro and if He doesn,t buy it I have desided to keep it and build one bad ass Hydro. Look out east coast guys :cool: :cool:

DaveA
11-13-2004, 06:00 AM
Y'all come on out. We need more v-drives in NC- there's plenty of jets, and they need us to keep them humble :D
What area of NC are you moving to?
There's a bunch of ***boaters here, as you've probably picked up on Hot Spots East.
DaveA

76biesmeyer
11-13-2004, 06:41 AM
Y'all come on out. We need more v-drives in NC- there's plenty of jets, and they need us to keep them humble :D
There's a bunch of ***boaters here, as you've probably picked up on Hot Spots East.
DaveAWe are moving just outside Raliegh. And yes I have been following Hot Spots east and I can,t wait to meet you guys!!! Looks like Lake James is the place to boat.

promod
11-13-2004, 06:50 AM
We are moving just outside Raliegh. And yes I have been following Hot Spots east and I can,t wait to meet you guys!!! Looks like Lake James is the place to boat.
give me a call i live 30 min south of ral so give me a call or pm me will the town i'm in is angier don't be shy get in touch with us now
talk to ya soon
promod
baj817
grant d

76biesmeyer
11-13-2004, 06:52 AM
We are moving just outside Raliegh. And yes I have been following Hot Spots east and I can,t wait to meet you guys!!! Looks like Lake James is the place to boat.Pic of the hydro

dmontzsta
11-13-2004, 07:02 AM
That kind of sucks, I didnt get to see it run. It was good hanging with you at CBBB though, with you living that far, dont know if you will make it back out here, but atleast I have a face and personality with the name. Good luck out there.

DansBlown73Nordic
11-13-2004, 07:35 AM
Looks like a very nice boat. Black is a nice color..... :rollside:

BILLY.B
11-13-2004, 07:53 AM
Use to race (circle boats) at a lake just outside Raliegh. Great place to have a good time. In fact I just sold a Biesemeyer that came from Bobby Murray Chevrolet in Raliegh. Small world. Good luck and I don't blame you for wanting out of Vegas. Was just there for the sema show and WAY to much traffic.

promod
11-13-2004, 08:21 AM
Use to race (circle boats) at a lake just outside Raliegh. Great place to have a good time. In fact I just sold a Biesemeyer that came from Bobby Murray Chevrolet in Raliegh. Small world. Good luck and I don't blame you for wanting out of Vegas. Was just there for the sema show and WAY to much traffic.
that lake is lake wheeler about 10 min from my house use to go every year but for the last two years the enviromentalist has put a stop to the racing thinking that the rae boats containmate the water worse than a regular boat so no go for the last two years, van murry still messes with boats but not like he use to.
promod

BILLY.B
11-13-2004, 08:40 AM
If you see Van Murray tell him hello for me. In fact his name came up in conversation yesterday with Bob Bode out at the drag races in Pomona. Bob didn't know that Bob Murray Sr. had passed away... Sr. had offered me a sweet deal back in 1988 to move back there and paint. He'd set the whole deal up, pay me a salary ( which for those days the figure was big $$$$), and 10% cash of every job I did. Stupid me I stayed in CA. Your right about Lake Wheeler I just couldn't remember the name. Alot of great stories came from there. Do you know Jimmy Parker by chance?. He almost ran me over in the pits with his boat when the kill switch malfunctioned and he drove the boat up the ramp and parked it right next to where I was standing. CRAZY $HIT!!! :2purples:

CircleJerk
11-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Do you know Jimmy Parker by chance?. He almost ran me over in the pits with his boat when the kill switch malfunctioned and he drove the boat up the ramp and parked it right next to where I was standing. CRAZY $HIT!!! :2purples:
Good story, considering the size of the target, you were lucky! :D Hi Billy!

BILLY.B
11-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Good story, considering the size of the target, you were lucky! :D Hi Billy! See thats the difference between you and I CJ. I may be a Big target, but I have "FAST FEET"!!!!. You know....To work the peddles.... :rollside:. Good morning back...

promod
11-13-2004, 09:06 AM
If you see Van Murray tell him hello for me. In fact his name came up in conversation yesterday with Bob Bode out at the drag races in Pomona. Bob didn't know that Bob Murray Sr. had passed away... Sr. had offered me a sweet deal back in 1988 to move back there and paint. He'd set the whole deal up, pay me a salary ( which for those days the figure was big $$$$), and 10% cash of every job I did. Stupid me I stayed in CA. Your right about Lake Wheeler I just couldn't remember the name. Alot of great stories came from there. Do you know Jimmy Parker by chance?. He almost ran me over in the pits with his boat when the kill switch malfunctioned and he drove the boat up the ramp and parked it right next to where I was standing. CRAZY $HIT!!! :2purples:
sure will billy stay so busy with work don't get to see alot of people, but if i see or here from him i will tell him hello for ya sounds like circle is giving ya hell about size anyway good talking to ya
promod

wsuwrhr
11-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Good story, considering the size of the target, you were lucky! :D Hi Billy!
Now that is some funny shit.
Brian

76biesmeyer
11-13-2004, 02:09 PM
that lake is lake wheeler about 10 min from my house use to go every year but for the last two years the enviromentalist has put a stop to the racing thinking that the rae boats containmate the water worse than a regular boat so no go for the last two years, van murry still messes with boats but not like he use to.
promodOwer house is also 10 min from Lake wheeler I ran my bies. at that lake for years.I heard that the lake is closed to all gas powered boats now!! Promod we will be living in Clayton.I will stay in touch.

DaveA
11-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey Billy,
Here's Fitz at Lake Wheeler around 1999/2000 in his Beiser.
DaveA
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176BiesemeyerTarheelGamblerSS38Fitzgerald.jpg

promod
11-14-2004, 04:25 AM
Ower house is also 10 min from Lake wheeler I ran my bies. at that lake for years.I heard that the lake is closed to all gas powered boats now!! Promod we will be living in Clayton.I will stay in touch.
good your wil be right down the road see ya when ya get hear
promod

76biesmeyer
11-14-2004, 05:56 AM
That kind of sucks, I didnt get to see it run. It was good hanging with you at CBBB though, with you living that far, dont know if you will make it back out here, but atleast I have a face and personality with the name. Good luck out there.Hell I can,t wait to make a pass or two!!! I have not had the hydro off the trailer .I have had so many wish I had the cash buyers that its starting to get old. So I made A deal with the wife!!! House in North Caroline for her And I keep the hydro and build a bad ass blower motor.I hope to have it done by april. Anyway it was great meeting you and your family at CBBB And I will drop you a line here and there. Be safe my friend

promod
11-15-2004, 04:42 AM
DaveA
come on dave us jet boys anit that bad now lol

likwidsukr
11-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Sweet another local guy. Count me in for some help moving dude . Im Steve and I live about 10 min away from Clayton.
Glad to have ya back here!!

BILLY.B
11-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Hey Billy,
Here's Fitz at Lake Wheeler around 1999/2000 in his Beiser.
DaveA
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176BiesemeyerTarheelGamblerSS38Fitzgerald.jpg Notice the NON-SKID above the cap next to him????. That was so he wouldn't slip back into the drink when attempting to re-board after getting spit out :D. That boat belonged to Duffy and was sold to Kenny Wells who crashed the boat and it was destroyed. Old Fitz...I sure miss him being on the "WRONG COAST" :D .

DaveA
11-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Notice the NON-SKID above the cap next to him????. That was so he wouldn't slip back into the drink when attempting to re-board after getting spit out :D. That boat belonged to Duffy and was sold to Kenny Wells who crashed the boat and it was destroyed. Old Fitz...I sure miss him being on the "WRONG COAST" :D .
This is hilarious! NonSkid! Wait'll I see him later this week!
I forgot that was Duffy's boat. Hated to hear that it was busted up- I remember Paul telling me that now.

76biesmeyer
11-17-2004, 07:02 AM
Well it looks like We will be sitting on ower deck having a cold one by Dec. 1 instead of the 12th Can,t wait to just sit there and Look at real trees and grass!!!! Desert living really sucks!!!

flatnfast
11-17-2004, 07:12 AM
The wife and I lived in vegas 7 years and just recently moved back to the coast in california, vegas just grew so fast that going anywhere sucked, also 4 months of over 105 sucked also, mead is way low, anyways good luck on your venture!!

76biesmeyer
11-17-2004, 06:08 PM
The wife and I lived in vegas 7 years and just recently moved back to the coast in california, vegas just grew so fast that going anywhere sucked, also 4 months of over 105 sucked also, mead is way low, anyways good luck on your venture!!Thanks we can,t wait to get all moved in.

lakeratz
11-17-2004, 06:28 PM
sure would like to get in on some of these beer sipp'n meets' :cry: