PDA

View Full Version : Our New House is Finished!!!

Supultlbich
04-16-2006, 12:03 PM
The House in Havasu is finally done and we ( wife and I, no kids!!!!) will be moving in over the next few days. Sorry no pictures yet, I dont know how :cry: Anyhow we will be there for the next week getting things up to speed, or decorated if that sounds better.
There is an open invitation to any of you that will be in town this week to stop buy for an adult beverage or four!! Gonna try to get on the water for atleast one day.
Send me a PM and I will shoot you the address.
Sean

Throttle
04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
I would come by, but it sounds like way too much work gonna be goin on! Good luck gettin on the water...
congrats my friend!
does this mean that you and the mrs will be cooking dinner next time for me instaed of taking me out?

Supultlbich
04-16-2006, 01:47 PM
She will be cooking dinner for you!!!!! And you know the drinks will not be JR. Varsity!!!

Mrs.Racer277
04-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Congrats!!!!! :) Wish we were not leaving to go back home today. :cry:
Throttle saw your house. Very Nice!!

IN2-IN2MX
04-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Congratulations :)

SDLifesaver
04-16-2006, 03:29 PM
The House in Havasu is finally done and we ( wife and I, no kids!!!!) will be moving in over the next few days. Sorry no pictures yet, I dont know how :cry: Anyhow we will be there for the next week getting things up to speed, or decorated if that sounds better.
There is an open invitation to any of you that will be in town this week to stop buy for an adult beverage or four!! Gonna try to get on the water for atleast one day.
Send me a PM and I will shoot you the address.
Sean
Sean, we will be out there this week sometime. I am not exactly sure what days yet but either W-S or F-M. Look for our boat on the water Tuesday afternoon as Gene Willen and Nick S. are going to be doing some testing in it. Congrats on the house, we will for sure take you up on the Varsity beverages. Crown Royal I presume? :rollside:

phebus
04-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I will probably be out this week as well, and I will try not to run into Nick's boat while I am waving to Gene and Mike :)

04-16-2006, 04:06 PM
congrats on the new home

Supultlbich
04-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Sean, we will be out there this week sometime. I am not exactly sure what days yet but either W-S or F-M. Look for our boat on the water Tuesday afternoon as Gene Willen and Nick S. are going to be doing some testing in it. Congrats on the house, we will for sure take you up on the Varsity beverages. Crown Royal I presume? :rollside:
There is already a bottle with your name on it!! See you guys then!

SDLifesaver
04-16-2006, 04:22 PM
I will probably be out this week as well, and I will try not to run into Nick's boat while I am waving to Gene and Mike :)
Thanks Rick, I appreciate that. We really like this boat and want to keep it. What days are you going to be out there? Did the house sell?

SDLifesaver
04-16-2006, 04:23 PM
There is already a bottle with your name on it!! See you guys then!
A bottle with MY name on it? Does it say "Neck Pain"?

phebus
04-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks Rick, I appreciate that. We really like this boat and want to keep it. What days are you going to be out there? Did the house sell?
I think I'm going out tomorrow, and coming back Wednesday.
The house hasn't sold yet, but there is a buyer from Texas, that is doing a 1031 exchange that is supposed to be getting everything in order, and presenting an offer this week (my realtor assures me it is going to happen, but we will see).

SDLifesaver
04-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I think I'm going out tomorrow, and coming back Wednesday.
The house hasn't sold yet, but there is a buyer from Texas, that is doing a 1031 exchange that is supposed to be getting everything in order, and presenting an offer this week (my realtor assures me it is going to happen, but we will see).
I'm not trying to jack Sean's thread but I just read your real estate investment thread and gave my .02 on that. You have a decision to make it sounds like. Good luck with whatever you do and hopefully we will see you this week. Tell Linda we said Happy Easter. Nick

Supultlbich
04-16-2006, 06:32 PM
A bottle with MY name on it? Does it say "Neck Pain"?
Friends dont let friends have neck pain!!!! No worries on the thread jacking. Cant wait to hang out and have a cocktail with you guys!!

RiverRatMike
04-16-2006, 06:39 PM
congrats on the new home. You'll leave California and never look back.

Supultlbich
04-16-2006, 08:14 PM
congrats on the new home. You'll leave California and never look back.
Not leaving California, just a second home. We have had the conversation but for now the permanent residence will be on Cali.

RiverRatMike
04-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Not leaving California, just a second home. We have had the conversation but for now the permanent residence will be on Cali.
Ah ok, well congrats anyway.

SDLifesaver
04-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Friends dont let friends have neck pain!!!! No worries on the thread jacking. Cant wait to hang out and have a cocktail with you guys!!
If I get OT tomorrow then we will be out there on Wed. If not then probably the weekend.

Throttle
04-16-2006, 09:27 PM
really, i hope so... i need to get out there and c it! :rollside:

Throttle
04-16-2006, 09:31 PM
If I get OT tomorrow then we will be out there on Wed. If not then probably the weekend.
did I hear someone say ot? :idea:

Throttle
04-16-2006, 09:33 PM
thank you... i cant wait to see... :rollside:

SDLifesaver
04-17-2006, 04:44 AM
did I hear someone say ot? :idea:
Gotta love OT, it's my part time job. :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-17-2006, 08:06 AM
AHHH.......not buying it :) RRM and I will add you to the 3yr or less...move in list :).....so far it's about a 90% accurate list :)
concrats on C.O. and move in :cool:
there is only one thing smells better than a new home :2purples:

Mrs. casean
04-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Congrats Sean! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you and the family are excited!!!

OGShocker
04-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Great news, Sean! Congrat's!!!

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2006, 08:29 AM
thank you... i cant wait to see... :rollside:
It is just down from us. I really like the area. When will you be back to Havi??

Hardly Satisfied
04-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Congrats on your new house , what part of town ,pics ??