PDA

View Full Version : Kill this Bench Racer & return to old, or Make it Jet Racers!

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-18-2002, 08:14 AM
We don't care about a Stuffing Box- There stuff is always broke anyway, so they just keep stuffing it in a Box- We know that.
Propers are always fixing there's (Stuff from the Box)
DAVE :D My point is who cares about a stuffing box. Dave :D :D :D :D
PS if you read this string you will see a lot of new FANS I picked up- HA HA :D :D
[ July 27, 2002, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: AGGRESSOR JETS ]

schiada96
07-18-2002, 08:17 AM
The fast guys get their way!! lol

superdave013
07-18-2002, 08:29 AM
AGGRESSOR JETS:
What is this -Political Correctness- Jets out board Props on input, Propers come visit our Board for the fun.
Lookout- Here comes the feeling sorry gang" due to the lack of input on the Prop side-
"Majority Rules Not the Minority"
Leave us our own Jet Talk Board!
We don't care about a Stuffing Box- There stuff is always broke anyway, so they just keep stuffing it in a Box- We know that. DAVE :D Cry baby!!! hahahaha
So when are you shipping me the impeller I won anyway?

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-18-2002, 08:39 AM
superdave013:
Cry baby!!! hahahaha
So when are you shipping me the impeller I won anyway?[/QB]Super I will be going through 16 pages or what the final number is next Fri Morning on a pull down to have a group here help me pick. I wish I could find a way to have the board pick. I would feel much better about that! Some LOLs on there!Dave

rivercrazy
07-18-2002, 09:05 AM
Trash talk or bench racing is not drive specific. Bench racing is bench racing. Its all BS anyway. Leave it the way it is. :D

WILDTHING
07-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Isn't this all related to water,run what you brung and all that shit?Just throwing in my 2cent's on jet's and most throw there 2cent's in on prop's.Get use to it,mine is at 325hp. Just a small V8,bbBbWwwWwHhHaaAA.Getting a jet soon I want to go slow too.J/K LMAO......( . )( . )......KIM HANSON......... eek! eek! :D
[ July 18, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: WILDTHING ]

WILDTHING
07-18-2002, 06:44 PM
What! something I said?BbBBBBBWwwHhhaaaA!J/K,NOT!........( . )( . )........ wink :D

HOSS
07-18-2002, 07:07 PM
This is just a way cool idea.

RiverDave2
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Greatest Forum Ever... .
RD

Jungle Boy
07-19-2002, 02:47 PM
AGGRESSOR JETS, Where is the nearest dealer for your impellers around the central Alberta area? Most of us are running some local made ones, but I'd like to check out some of your stuff. I think Rob at Eagle was checking one out a few years back but I was away at work when it was getting passed around.
JB

WILDTHING
07-19-2002, 05:47 PM
Sorry, "JETRACER"..
What the hell is that,and you want a forum for just that!Shit if I seen anybody say they want a "PROPRACER" section,okay he want's,and we want "HAD MY ASS BEAT BY A PROP FORUMS"Would you post to it or just ignore?I know if I was beat by a jet-no hard feeling's-I think that I would laugh my ASS OFF and say you cheated-I was looking for my "BEER" on take off !BbbbbbwwwWHhhHaaAA,LMAO.......KIM HANSON...

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-20-2002, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jungle Boy:
[qb]AGGRESSOR JETS, Where is the nearest dealer for your impellers around the central Alberta area? Most of us are running some local made ones, but I'd like to check out some of your stuff. I think Rob at Eagle was checking one out a few years back but I was away at work when it was getting passed around.
Man did it get passed around!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Team_Hakuna_Matata.JPG
Jet Craft Marine -Alberta Canada-(780)957-2201
Ricks Precision-Prince George Canada(250)962-0111
I never can get these pictures to "pop up" Got a great Photo :mad: to show- what am i doing wrong here! Dave
[ July 22, 2002, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-20-2002, 09:20 AM
WILDTHING:
Sorry, "JETRACER"..
I know if I was beat by a jet-no hard feeling's-I think that I would laugh my ASS OFF and say you cheated-I was looking for my "BEER" on take off !BbbbbbwwwWHhhHaaAA,LMAO.......KIM HANSON...Kim what issolated world do you live in-
Im sure you got spanked by Jets or you chicken pick what you race. That is the rule of E.T. He/She who gets there first wins.What is this Baby Talk that keeps comming out of you:
BbbbbwwwWHhhHaaAA,LMAO....I think I remember my Grand Kids saying something like that growing up!
An Old saying at the Drags for Propers:
- When the Jets Take to the ropes
"Propers get A wrench and look busy"
"Because the BIG DOGs are MARKING there Property"
All Propers ever see from Jets is a Rainbow
and say was that a Plane! No it was a Jet!
So wrenchers if you can't run with the Big Dogs Stay on the Trailer! At least you look good there! "No Chicken Picking Allowed"
WhammmabammaLammo! You Made me LOL!-Take Care Kim-Dave

Jungle Boy
07-20-2002, 09:24 AM
Man did it get passed around!
Oops, I mean that they were talking about passing it around!! I believe they tried it in a couple of different boats. Thanks for the phone #'s. I'll check your stuff out next time I'm near Grande Prairie.
JB

Jungle Boy
07-20-2002, 09:38 AM
Wildthing,
What and where are you running anyways? I'll drag race you or top end you for fun. I don't get out to a lake much but I will for a fun race. I don't claim to have a fast lake type boat, but I can go corner to corner quite good.
JB

FLYTE RISK
07-20-2002, 12:38 PM
So dave at agressorr who are the big doggs you are reffering to???? please inform us slow prop guys?? I thought the fastest boats BFH BAH... WERE ALL PROPS LOL.!!!P.S dont get me wrong i love watching the BFJ class at bakersfield.. P.S.S besides the rudder stuffing box in my flat,, I also like stuffing the box of the lady i married HA HA...

WILDTHING
07-20-2002, 02:19 PM
Jungle Boy..
I have a "HST" Hydrostream,small little V8-275 Evinrude,fresh rebuild-325hp. at prop.Most HST'S run over the 100mph+ range.I will be up on the Okanogan with Canuck1 and Hooligan said he was going to be there too.Next week and first 2 week's of August.Just let me break in this engine a little more and sure thing........( . )( . ).....KIM HANSON.... :D

Jungle Boy
07-20-2002, 02:40 PM
WILDTHING:
Jungle Boy..
I have a "HST" Hydrostream,small little V8-275 Evinrude,fresh rebuild-325hp. at prop.Most HST'S run over the 100mph+ range.I will be up on the Okanogan with Canuck1 and Hooligan said he was going to be there too.Next week and first 2 week's of August.Just let me break in this engine a little more and sure thing........( . )( . ).....KIM HANSON.... :D Wildthing,
A 100 mph will kick me, but 1/4 mile race would be interesting. I don't think that I'll be able to get to Kelowna while you guys are there. I only get 2 weeks off next time home due to a schedule change at work. 1 week in LA and 1 week doing yard work and local river boating with a co-worker coming up from Oklahoma. Have fun out there and make sure you drink up some crantinis at the Eldorado.

Jungle Boy
07-20-2002, 05:50 PM
I never can get these pictures to "pop up" Got a great Photo :mad: to show- what am i doing wrong here! Dave[/QB][/QUOTE]
Dave, I seen the photo you posted of Paddy's boat in readers rides. That is a good shot. They hired the chopper for the entire race and got some wild video too. His boat was working good a few weekends ago in Whitecourt. It was about a 95% Eagle race.
JB :cool:

ps555
07-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Just face it jets are slow. THere mudsuckers, that see who can spray water the highest and go the slowest :D

Jungle Boy
07-21-2002, 07:30 AM
ps555:
Just face it jets are slow. THere mudsuckers, that see who can spray water the highest and go the slowest :D This can be true to a certain extent, but not all jet guys look for the big rooster tail. I've seen lots of open header jets that make the noise and spray water like they are running 90 MPH but they are only going 50 MPH. Lend them a GPS and listen to the excuses then. But jets are still the coolest ride on the water and they sound alot better than a chainsaw driven eggbeater. I've converted a few lake boat guys with one ride through the trees and beaver dams in my river boat. And yes, sometimes we are sucking mud.
JB

WILDTHING
07-21-2002, 05:55 PM
Jungle Boy..
I do plan on getting a jet, the engine's do sound cool.After "HOOLIGAN" get's off holiday's ask him what mine sounded like, not no egg-beater.The off-shore exhaust help's that problem.Ever heard about "PigeonLake",I want to go there this summer sometime,heard there is a HST out there and would like to give it a go!
[ July 21, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: WILDTHING ]

Jungle Boy
07-22-2002, 04:50 AM
WILDTHING:
Jungle Boy..
I do plan on getting a jet, the engine's do sound cool.After "HOOLIGAN" get's off holiday's ask him what mine sounded like, not no egg-beater.The off-shore exhaust help's that problem.Ever heard about "PigeonLake",I want to go there this summer sometime,heard there is a HST out there and would like to give it a go!No offence meant on the 2 stroke comment. I have a 2 stroke blender and it does a good job. Have you put a GPS on your boat? Seen a photo of it and it looks like lots of motor.
JB

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-22-2002, 08:39 AM
P.S.S besides the rudder stuffing box in my flat,, I also like stuffing the box of the lady i married HA HA...[/QB]You think after being married 41 years im going to touch that one- Don'think so! As too what happining in Jets - Well you flatties guys get to run with out capsules under 7.70 Jets can't- Only at very limited races(outside) IHBA- Trying to get lower cost capsules approved which will allow many jets to quit being forced into sandbagging. Blown Fuel Jet-Dan Kirkman is working on a new Hull (Edge- Carbon Fiber Under 400 pounds) Has our Drive and both a Blown Alch & a second motor for Top Fuel.
Jets are limited to 50% Nitro. This is a breakaway on Hulls from the past. Placecraft was the std. however it required too much shoe, which ends up below the Keel a NO NO! Are Tunnels the way to go - at this time. We also are working with a Mfg on splitting a tunnel hull for fuel on dual drive. There is a lot happining that is new for us beyond BGJ. It just takes time for the new minds to take shape. Dave (A old BGH Proper myself) Take Care. Love the Dig's
PS Don't get sprayed.

FLYTE RISK
07-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Dave thanks for the reply, just like teasing a little bit.. Yeah those b.f.j are sure fun to watch!!!!! I remember as a young boy at marine stadium watching the fuel flats run . Man those guys casseli,bush etc. big cahoneis ha ha .

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-24-2002, 09:15 AM
FLYTE RISK:
Dave thanks for the reply, just like teasing a little bit.. Yeah those b.f.j are sure fun to watch!!!!! I remember as a young boy at marine stadium watching the fuel flats run . Man those guys casseli,bush etc. big cahoneis ha ha .I let my wife's cousin drive my sanger BGH MaiTai, He made a 137 MPH pass "on one sponson"- The fastest my boat had ever ran. I freaked on him with his great big feather plume taped to his helmet.
The following month Gary Gabelich was sitting in a
Top Fuel Boat (I dont remember the name) with his big grin and there was the plume. The record was berry McCowen's Bonzai @ 149MPH - Gary backed up his record the eve with a 201.MPH at Long Beach Marine stadium. It was 20+ Years before his record was beat. Gary Held at one time the World Record for funny car(Beach City Chev.Corvette)Land Speed Record in the Blue Flame and Top Fuel in Boats. At the same time Gary was our test speciman for the Apollo Program and we locked him into the Big Simulator swinging him for 28 days around the clock in that thing.
Casselli is still deep in my mind- Boat running on the prop only, you could see all the way under the boat! Ray was the Best! love the Jeers- Dave

77charger
07-24-2002, 05:41 PM
well agressor jets i can agree with you on this.ditch the br forum and return to jet trash talk!@!

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-26-2002, 10:41 AM
77charger:
well agressor jets i can agree with you on this.ditch the br forum and return to jet trash talk!@!HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW MAD I MADE THE PROPERS- ALL OF THEM ARE RUNNING FANS IN THERE DISPLAYED NAME BOX- COOL DOWN YOU GUYS IF YOU STUDY ISSOLATED LOADS vs FREE LOADS WITH SLIPPAGE YOU MIGHT LEARN HOW TO E.T. WITH A JET!
JUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO PICK UP YOUR SLIPPAGE OF A PROP. FROM 34%(NOTE MOST PROP MFGS. RATE IT AT 10%+-BUT THE TRUE FACT IS MORE LIKE 34% YOULL GET THERE.
AS A OLD PROPER, I FOUNDA WAY JETS-HA,HA
HAVE A NICE DAY-PS DID YOU GUYS GET A DEAL ON YOUR FAN PURCHASE'S. DAVE