PDA

View Full Version : Emblem

Squirtin Thunder
11-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Is there someone that does emblem restoring ??? I would sure like to have the Sanger emblem on the dash restored.
Let me know please.
Thanks
Jim

sanger rat
11-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if somebody started to repo the emblems for old boats? You can get anything for 60-70's cars and trucks.

Sangster
11-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Is there someone that does emblem restoring ??? I would sure like to have the Sanger emblem on the dash restored.
Let me know please.
Thanks
Jim
A good Chrome/Polish shop is your best bet....

Jake W2
11-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Why can't Brian or some one with a CNC machine make them out of billet for you guys( I am sure they might need to keep it on the down low for copyright reasons)
They would be alot nicer than the old pot metal or plastic ones.
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
11-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Why can't Brian or some one with a CNC machine make them out of billet for you guys( I am sure they might need to keep it on the down low for copyright reasons)
Jake
Yah !!!!

hack job
11-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Jake
iam sure he could but it would cost a bit for the setup time and i would have to guess that he would have to make a lot of them to make it cost effective , or low enough cost for people to want to buy them ;)

1978 Rogers
11-14-2004, 01:33 AM
I think this had been brought up before about others boats. Sanger still makes boats, so you can't copy the logo. It has to do with a copy right law. :cry:

Jake W2
11-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Hack Job ,It was just a sugestion it is up to these guys what they want to pay for them.
78 Rogers I guess you missed the (down low)part of my post but I will let these guys hash that part out.
It can be done some one will just need to make it so.
Jake

hack job
11-14-2004, 12:09 PM
jake i was not cracking on you i was just pointing out that a lot of people would love to have them but dont relize what kind of time would go in to some thing like that . and i know that machineist time isnt cheep. ;)

Jake W2
11-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Hack Job, I hear ya man.
Jake