PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Bre
11-13-2004, 09:46 PM
:D
Newest rep-comment
Why the hell do you think you have to flaunt your body? You just make yourself look like more of a slut every day. GO AWAY
I am a slut. What's wrong with that? :confused: :sleeping: Sorry.... not going away :sleeping:

racecar.hotshoe
11-13-2004, 09:52 PM
You tell um girl.......... :coffeycup :D

dicudmore
11-13-2004, 09:53 PM
You tell um girl.......... :coffeycup :D
what he said :D
give 'em hell Bre

rrrr
11-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Newest rep-comment
Why the hell do you think you have to flaunt your body? You just make yourself look like more of a slut every day. GO AWAY
I am a slut. What's wrong with that? :confused: :sleeping: Sorry.... not going away :sleeping:
LMAO....
I like a slut with a sassy mouth. :p
j/k...... :D
Why do people have to be so stupid?

CAHotRodBoy
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Newest rep-comment
Tell this moron to go away and don't look at the picture if they don't like them! Personally, I enjoy your flaunting and highly encourage it! :D

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
I don't know.... but at least they write shit that's true :D Now if they were to say something like : why do you have to flaunt your body you skinny angel... :p Now that would be a big ass lie.
It's cool I have a feeling I know who it is. I have had problems with this person in the past. Wish I was a lil meaner sometimes.... but I am not. At least my slutty fat ass is happy. :wink:

h2-go
11-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Theres nothing wrong with your pics. I think they are great-and i like that you keep almost everything covered. Thats hot!!!!! Anyway a slut is what you find on her knees at the end of party or downtown. Keep posting BRE!!
;) ;) ;) Duoprop ;) ;) ;)

FOURQ
11-13-2004, 10:12 PM
they must be gay ....keep postin the pics and if they dont like it then I say .....DONT LOOK!!!
4Q

ColeTR1
11-13-2004, 10:13 PM
F them I enjoy everything you bring to the boards Bre. Feel free to pm me with any pictures not worthy of ***boat!! :wink:

cdog
11-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Bre,
Keep em up. Someone's just jelious of your nice jubliees.... Probably a pissed off old lady with mosquito bites. :D

Danhercules
11-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Do you know what the diffrence between a slut and a bitch is?
A slut sleeps with everyone. A bitch sleeps with everyone but you!!!! :boxed:

73beast
11-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Newest rep-comment
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...This person must be blind, maybe he should "GO AWAY".

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Just to piss them off even more...here is the bigger version....
Remember...those of you that don't like me.... don't read my threads...or posts...there is an ignore button. If you need to know how to use it I would be happy to help you :rollside:
Anyways...I had a lot of fun today at the Paintball Tournament in San Diego... meet a lot of nice people... I had no clue paintballing was getting so big. :cool:
Oh and this pic is from there... we went out into the parking lot to take these pics..... a few people did see my nipples :supp: heaven forbid :notam: But remember I am a slut..so it is expected :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/66811-13-04_009_123.jpg

rvrjunkie
11-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Remember...those of you that don't like me.... don't read my threads...or posts...there is an ignore button. If you need to know how to use it I would be happy to help you :rollside:
Anyways...I had a lot of fun today at the Paintball Tournament in San Diego... meet a lot of nice people... I had no clue paintballing was getting so big. :cool:
Oh and this pic is from there... we went out into the parking lot to take these pics..... a few people did see my nipples :supp: heaven forbid :notam: But remember I am a slut..so it is expected :)
Love it :rollside: :D :D :D

ColeTR1
11-13-2004, 10:26 PM
I wish that was my gun!!!

rrrr
11-13-2004, 10:29 PM
I had no clue paintballing was getting so big. :cool:
I had no idea your titties were so big! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D
You're cool girl...

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:31 PM
I had no idea your titties were so big! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D
You're cool girl...
Thier not... I juat have a lot of fat around them that makes them look big :squiggle: :D :wink: See How I am squishing the fat up :yuk: :D ;)

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:31 PM
I wish that was my gun!!!
It can be your gun..... :supp: I think Race Gun still has it on display :D

CAHotRodBoy
11-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Holly sh!t, Bre. If this is what happens when someone b!tches about your pictures, I think we all need to start complaining! :D :D :D

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:35 PM
:D Oh no don't do that...you might piss people off. :p :wink:

dmontzsta
11-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks is the title of the thread.
But thank you. :2purples:

hoolign
11-13-2004, 10:44 PM
If you were really mad at him you'd just post a full frontal...now that would show the bastard you mean buisness! :devil:

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:46 PM
If you were really mad at him you'd just post a full frontal...now that would show the bastard you mean buisness! :devil:
Who said it's a him? :D

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 10:46 PM
You're such a naughty girl.... you need a spanking.......... :devil:http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7477

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:48 PM
You're such a naughty girl.... you need a spanking.......... :devil:
:D :supp:
Where did you find that picture at? :squiggle:

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Teee heee... I'm not telling... I'm not telling...... :sqeyes:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Damn Bre,
That is what I call weapons of mass destruction

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:50 PM
:cry:
That was suppose to be shh shhh I thought :squiggle: Oh well :cool:

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm especially not going to answer because you ended a sentence with a preposition.... :hammer2:

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Damn bre,
That is what i call weapons of mass destruction
They are only weapons when they have milk in them :supp: I have been known to shoot people in the face with them :supp: Guess it's what sluts do :p

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm especially not going to answer because you ended a sentence with a preposition.... :hammer2:
Sorry.... where did you find that picture?
You gotta lay off on us sluts...we are kinda stupid :rolleyes: :p

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 10:54 PM
They are only weapons when they have milk in them :supp: I have been known to shoot people in the face with them :supp: Guess it's what sluts do :p
OMG.... you're a mommy!......... :eek:

Bre
11-13-2004, 10:56 PM
OMG.... you're a mommy!......... :eek:
Yes to these two beautiful little girls :shift:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6689-30-04_001_123.jpg

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Yes to these two beautiful little girls :shift:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/6689-30-04_001_123.jpg
Ut-oh... I see trouble brewing......... :rollside:

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:01 PM
:p
They are the most well mannered... well behaved kids. :)
For now anyways :p ;)
Kendall ( our younger daughter ) just starting running today :supp: Now that might be trouble ;)

ColeTR1
11-13-2004, 11:02 PM
I had no clue paintballing was getting so big. :cool:
Paint and Balling is cool and it always been big with me!!
It can be your gun..... :supp: I think Race Gun still has it on display :D
I have a gun and it is very attach to me.

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Those hats are hillarious... they both look like a handful... the kind you want to squeeze all the time... :smile:

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Paint and Balling is cool and it always been big with me!!
I have a gun and it is very attach to me.
:jawdrop: :D

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Those hats are hillarious... they both look like a handful... the kind you want to squeeze all the time... :smile:
They are awesome... I love being a mom :)

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 11:07 PM
They are awesome... I love being a mom :)
I have two nieces... but they are now 17 and 25... too old to pick up and toss around any more...... :( But they were so much fun when they were small...... ;)

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:09 PM
I love age 2 :shift: Our oldest is 2 and a half right now.
OK ... I am off to bed. Good night everyone! Have a good Sunday :shift:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Breaking news,
MIAMI,FL
cops are looking for the person who has been conducting paint ball attacks.
OH NO BRE

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Breaking news,
MIAMI,FL
cops are looking for the person who has been conducting paint ball attacks.
OH NO BRE
Hey they asked me if I wanted to be on a all girl team :idea:

Bre
11-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Night! :smile:

RiverRatMike
11-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Bre, you ROCK! Sounds like someone is really jealous to me. Keep up the good work! Hey Bre hope to meet up with you and your family sometime. We missed ya last time you came to my home in LHC when you dropped off that cherry cozie for Heather. Hit me up sometime if you guys ever need a place to stay in Parker. I have a river house there right on the water... Your invited anytime
Newest rep-comment

hoolign
11-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Who said it's a him? :D
if you were really mad at her you'd post a full frontal..that'd show the bitch you mean buisness
Better?

Blown 472
11-14-2004, 12:48 AM
If I had a set of tits like that, I wood never leave the house/ :p

hoolign
11-14-2004, 12:52 AM
If you had a set of tits.....just stay in the goddamn house! don't even peek out the windows...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Blown 472
11-14-2004, 12:55 AM
If you had a set of tits.....just stay in the goddamn house! don't even peek out the windows...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
cum on, canunk one loves them, always licking and kissing them. :crossx:

hoolign
11-14-2004, 01:16 AM
cum on, canunk one loves them, always licking and kissing them. :crossx:
yeah well he's from Calgary, things are a bit different up north!

IN2-IN2MX
11-14-2004, 02:12 AM
You're not a slut! :confused: Just because you are hot and confident about your body that makes it ok for peeps to say that? That's awful. Mike and I think you should keep posting. Whoever doesn't like your posts or pics is just jealous. :eat:
By the way, Mike says he loves that new avatar...something about them looking so soft and sexy pushed up like that. You go girl...you ALWAYS look great. :D

WUTWZAT
11-14-2004, 05:57 AM
Do you know what the diffrence between a slut and a bitch is?
A slut sleeps with everyone. A bitch sleeps with everyone but you!!!! :boxed:
Thats what I was thinking............. Bre, be a bitch..... do your own thing and F*CK the Haters :p
Jason

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:24 AM
Bre, you ROCK! Sounds like someone is really jealous to me. Keep up the good work! Hey Bre hope to meet up with you and your family sometime. We missed ya last time you came to my home in LHC when you dropped off that cherry cozie for Heather. Hit me up sometime if you guys ever need a place to stay in Parker. I have a river house there right on the water... Your invited anytime
Thank you Mike. We will have to take you guys up on that sometime next summer :shift:
I got your message thing. I hope it went through? I just clicked allowed. :shift:

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:25 AM
if you were really mad at her you'd post a full frontal..that'd show the bitch you mean buisness
Better?
Yeah much better :wink: But I think I will stick with covered up for this site :wink:

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Why would you be playing with them all day :jawdrop: :D

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:27 AM
You're not a slut! :confused: Just because you are hot and confident about your body that makes it ok for peeps to say that? That's awful. Mike and I think you should keep posting. Whoever doesn't like your posts or pics is just jealous. :eat:
By the way, Mike says he loves that new avatar...something about them looking so soft and sexy pushed up like that. You go girl...you ALWAYS look great. :D
No way I will stop posting :sleeping:
Tell Mike I said thanks :D And thank you :shift:

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:30 AM
Thats what I was thinking............. Bre, be a bitch..... do your own thing and F*CK the Haters :p
Jason
:p Yeah.... Obviously I am not f***ing this person.... otherwise they would not be talking shit. I am quit good in bed if I do say so myself :p :wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Newest rep-comment
WTF, I go away to catalina and someone is talking s**t about you WTF, first he was someone hateing on Kilr about Yvonne. I think these haters are just that HATERS. YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK, FRONT, SIDE, TOP, BOTTOM :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2073CI_RESIZE_7.jpg

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:53 AM
Knew I could count on you :D ;)

RiverOtter
11-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Hey Bre!! with all the green you got, don't worry about some jealous, hating tard. :wink:

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey Bre!! with all the green you got, don't worry about some jealous, hating tard. :wink:
Not worried.... I just like to give them some attention once in a while too. Since they are so jealous I get all of it :D ;)

RiverOtter
11-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Not worried.... I just like to give them some attention once in a while too. Since they are so jealous I get all of it :D ;)
Funny thing is, when they do this the person who get the red gets tons more green to make up for it. :cool:

Bre
11-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Funny thing is, when they do this the person who get the red gets tons more green to make up for it. :cool:
I know :p Oh well... just glad I am a lover...not a hater :wink:

RiverOtter
11-14-2004, 08:04 AM
I know :p Oh well... just glad I am a lover...not a hater :wink:
:cool: Don't go changin! :p

Bre
11-14-2004, 08:07 AM
No way :smile:

Norseman
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Bre;
I took Ryan to a paint ball place yesterday, but we didn't see anyone as good looking as you there!!
It must REALLY Hurt gettuing hit with paint balls in a bikini.
Don't let the them get to you, the pictures are great! :devil:
Bob

welk2party
11-14-2004, 10:20 AM
Haters are just that. Post away and I sure as hell don't mind the pics. I love all the hot women on here! :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
11-14-2004, 11:49 AM
No way I will stop posting :sleeping:
Tell Mike I said thanks :D And thank you :shift:
We were in Chino Hills yesterday morning! Didn't know we were driving thru there :cry: or I would've been knocking at your door. :D

speedracer
11-14-2004, 11:56 AM
I say if you got it flaunt it. :D

Jrocket
11-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Bre,
Gives me a woody! :D

Debbolas
11-14-2004, 05:55 PM
When they post sh*t like that, doesn't it make ya want to post more and more? :hammer2: LIKE you are going to listen to them and stop......... :rolleyes:

switchin'addiction
11-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Bre,
Gives me a woody! :D
Direct & to the point right there. :D

Parker Dreamin
11-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Was gone all weekend Bre..... I love the pic... keep it up.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-14-2004, 07:06 PM
I wish my guns looked that good :p
Oh and by the way.......I guess I'm a slut too...........I like taking naked pics and at times have a trucker mouth so tell em they can all fu*# off or just not look and listen :cry: WHINNERS :cry:

Kim Hanson
11-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Newest rep-comment
I know I shouldn't be doing this, but who was it? I will take care of it :chi: .......( . )( . ).........

RUCAV
11-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Newest rep-comment
I have one 3 letter word to describe the person that wrote that message.
F@G.
Keep em coming sister!

WUTWZAT
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
I wish my guns looked that good :p
Oh and by the way.......I guess I'm a slut too...........I like taking naked pics and at times have a trucker mouth so tell em they can all fu*# off or just not look and listen :cry: WHINNERS :cry:
I've never seen any naked pics of Mrs. HOOTER SLED, how about anybody else?
You oughta post some just to piss off the haters, yeah thats the ticket, its just to piss off the haters. :cool:
Jason

bunny 166
11-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Dont let them bother you sweetie! I'm getting the same messages, too. You're hot and screw them! :wink: :wink: bunny

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-14-2004, 10:01 PM
I love seeing beautiful people with little or nothing covering them. Especially in the winter time because it reminds me of the river. I can't understand why people come to this forum if they don't want to see pics of nearly naked people. What the heck do they do when they get on the water? Give dirty looks or gestures to women with pasties on? I just don't understand. Guess it's 'cause I'm not a hater. Live and let live. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Stay on the tech forums. It's as simple as kindergarten math.
p.s. Bre, I've been meaning to tell you, I love the blonde hair.

HOOTER SLED-
11-14-2004, 10:03 PM
I've never seen any naked pics of Mrs. HOOTER SLED, how about anybody else?
You oughta post some just to piss off the haters, yeah thats the ticket, its just to piss off the haters. :cool:
Jason
Yea. WTF. Let's see some naked pics Mrs. HOOTER!!!! :D

WetWillie
11-14-2004, 10:04 PM
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! :eek:
Dont let them bother you sweetie! I'm getting the same messages, too. You're hot and screw them! :wink: :wink: bunny

HOOTER SLED-
11-14-2004, 10:08 PM
I love seeing beautiful people with little or nothing covering them. Especially in the winter time because it reminds me of the river. I can't understand why people come to this forum if they don't want to see pics of nearly naked people. What the heck do they do when they get on the water? Give dirty looks or gestures to women with pasties on? I just don't understand. Guess it's 'cause I'm not a hater. Live and let live. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Stay on the tech forums. It's as simple as kindergarten math.
Well said!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Yea. WTF. Let's see some naked pics Mrs. HOOTER!!!! :D
I second that, Show us that HUGE sweet rack :D

bunny 166
11-14-2004, 10:18 PM
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! :eek:
Serious, WW! One said keep your ugly ass off my screen , another said it would've been better if I didn't show my face, and there are others. Oh, well, the majority are positive, thank god, or I'd shoot myself.... j/k! :rollside:

Bre
11-15-2004, 09:10 AM
I think it's just called jealously :wink: You shouldn't be getting anything negative....... you are so pretty... and those eyes :)

Bre
11-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Thank you :) I like it so much better too... and I didn't want to do it. My hairdresser kept tell me that it would look good, finally I gave in and I wish I would have given in sooner :p

HOOTER SLED-
11-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Two words for your avatar Bre............................Nice guns. :D

Bre
11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Two words for your avatar Bre............................Nice guns. :D
:p :D That fits it so perfectly :p

HOOTER SLED-
11-15-2004, 09:25 AM
:p :D That fits it so perfectly :p
So do those guns, I mean gun in your hand. :D
Lots of possibilities for comment on that pic.
Nice gun rack.
Nice holster.
Is that a Smith & Cheston?
Is it COCKED and loaded?
Go ahead, make my day.
Stop, in the name of no bra!
I could go on and on. :D :p

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 09:25 AM
Bre nice pics all of them, to heck with the haters, i have three girls, 10,12 and 15 be 16 in Feb, and they are a handfull and a half, you have so much fun to look forward to!!! Enjoy them now be fore they start wanting everything they see on tv!!!
MikeVG

oldbuck40
11-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Two words for your avatar Bre............................Nice guns. :Dwhat she said!!! keep it up Bre! nice pic's!!! TO HELL WITH ALL THE HATERS!!! WHAT I SAY!

Midlife Advantage
11-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Newest rep-comment
OMG what an asshole! this person should just stay off the boards. he is obviously a nutless, jealous loser with nothing better to do. screw the bad rep points, I'll give ya all the greenies ya want! Dude if you met her, you would love her. Unless you're gay.

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 11:05 AM
So do those guns, I mean gun in your hand. :D
Lots of possibilities for comment on that pic.
Nice gun rack.
Nice holster.
Is that a Smith & Cheston?
Is it COCKED and loaded?
Go ahead, make my day.
Stop, in the name of no bra!
I could go on and on. :D :p
Why Not "Drop The Gun NOW, Hands Up and prepare for complete body search" Do Not Resist!!! Then maybe they'd Taser her(God Forbid) just to see her dance for a bit, shakin the booty and the booby's at the same time!!!

CrazyHippy
11-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Just found this thread.. woo hoo....
That gun Is an "Autococker" ... kinda fitting :jawdrop:
BJH

CrazyHippy
11-16-2004, 08:18 AM
You're such a naughty girl.... you need a spanking.......... :devil:http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7477
HEHEHEHE
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7582&stc=1
Damn Andy's one lucky guy.
BJH :boxed: :rollside: :p

Bre
11-16-2004, 08:26 AM
HEHEHEHE
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7582&stc=1
Damn Andy's one lucky guy.
BJH :boxed: :rollside: :p
Looks like he got a good spanking in :devil: :p

mbrown2
11-16-2004, 08:39 AM
F them Bre...and I luv the Paintball pic.... :)

Bre
11-16-2004, 08:40 AM
F them Bre...and I luv the Paintball pic.... :)
Oooo you luv it :D Thanks Mike ;)

lucky
11-16-2004, 09:19 AM
big guns

It's Only Money
11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Newest rep-comment
Honey - flaunt your body all you like! It looks great and I love it! Flaunt, flaunt and more flaunt. The poor f ucker is just sad cause he can't touch! :)