PDA

View Full Version : Commander has a new racing team?

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 07:58 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74SYARacing_copy.jpg (http://161.58.5.90/animal/homos.wav)
:idea:

RiverOtter
11-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Ut oh.... SaLAP! :jawdrop:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:06 AM
you need to do better then that, that hunk of junk is the poor excuse of a Cig. In fact you give Cigs a bad name when you pull up in that CIGJUNKER. On the other CIG1 by far has a class act of you boat. You need to trade up and stop buying 4th hand boats just so you can say you have a CIG WTF LMAO
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616Copy_of_bayliner_racing.jpg

OutCole'd
11-14-2004, 08:07 AM
I need to popcorn for this one, it's going to be good.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:10 AM
OOOOO yes, he cant hang in that CIGJUNKER he has. Went to the dam run and that junker broke down. Come on HH save the coors lite beer cans and go and buy a new CIG not the 4th old retired catalina ski boats from the 80s

throwerb
11-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Have to agree. Popcorn, Milkduds and a XL Coke please.

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:13 AM
you need to do better then that, that hunk of junk is the poor excuse of a Cig.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/cry.gif
My, my, my...so sensitive (just like yer boy-toy).
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/suicide.gif
Don't take it so bad, Capt. Hazelwood. Look at the bright side...you are selling it! Now if you wanna kiss Cig1's ass in public, while slamming him behind his back, that's your perogative! Not my style...but you go right ahead.
Hey, I didn't start it...don't hate the player, hate the game.

Mrs.Racer277
11-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Boy the Sandbox is running it hard early on a Sunday morning. ;)
How is it going Mel?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:16 AM
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/cry.gif
My, my, my...so sensitive (just like yer boy-toy).
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/suicide.gif
Don't take it so bad, Capt. Hazelwood. Look at the bright side...you are selling it! Now if you wanna kiss Cig1's ass in public, while slamming him behind his back, that's your perogative! Not my style...but you go right ahead.
Hey, I didn't start it...don't hate the player, hate the game.
no see there you go the truth hurts, you just ride around in a used beat up junker. dont hate you started this so you know I'm in. I just said he has a nice Cig on the other hand you have a old retired piece of s**t. In fact do they still make LUNCH RACERs

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:24 AM
no see there you go the truth hurts...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/webthug.jpg
Yeah...I can see how the truth would hurt you.
I mean, that Commander is really nothing more than a 25'er with a 7' swimstep. In fact, I'd check that measurement if I were you...even those Commander tape measures have been known to break down quite often (just like the boats). :supp:
Well, like I said...the good news is that you are selling it. However...I will miss "the Great Pumpkin". Maybe you could have the three-year old kid who designed the graphics do some for your new boat!
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/pimpslap.gif

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Boy the Sandbox is running it hard early on a Sunday morning. ;)
How is it going Mel?
its going ok just getting some work done, you know I have to get my FORUMS POSTING B*T*H AKA HH, in line. Every now and then he thinks he has a set of balls and tries to act up. Like the daddy I am to him I just slap him on the back of his head

Infomaniac
11-14-2004, 08:27 AM
A good moderator would move this to Bench Racers. :cool: :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
11-14-2004, 08:27 AM
:D :D LOL :D :D
Hope to be able to go next time to Canyon Inn. Small world!!??

cigarette1
11-14-2004, 08:28 AM
no see there you go the truth hurts, you just ride around in a used beat up junker. dont hate you started this so you know I'm in. I just said he has a nice Cig on the other hand you have a old retired piece of s**t. In fact do they still make LUNCH RACERs
Hold on Bro' ... Cigarette Bro's can't let ANYONE attack the family :D
Cafa Racers are coveted by true offshore afficianados .... they eat rough water, like we had yesterday morning, for lunch.
;)

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Every now and then he thinks he has a set of balls and tries to act up.
Easy, now partner. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Your little boy-toys may not like the masculine side...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gaydar.gif

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:29 AM
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/webthug.jpg
Yeah...I can see how the truth would hurt you.
I mean, that Commander is really nothing more than a 25'er with a 7' swimstep. In fact, I'd check that measurement if I were you...even those Commander tape measures have been known to break down quite often (just like the boats). :supp:
Well, like I said...the good news is that you are selling it. However...I will miss "the Great Pumpkin". Maybe you could have the three-year old kid who designed the graphics do some for your new boat!
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/pimpslap.gif
hay my posting b*t*h, what every boat I do buy, it wont be like the junk you bought. Come on that thing gives Cigs a bad name just go back to moderating.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:32 AM
:D :D LOL :D :D
Hope to be able to go next time to Canyon Inn. Small world!!??
sounds good I hope to see you there

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Hold on Bro' ... Cigarette Bro's can't let ANYONE attack the family :D
Cafa Racers are coveted by true offshore afficianados .... they eat rough water, like we had yesterday morning, for lunch.
;)
For Some reason, SYA has been hatin' Cigs. Now...my boat may not be the cleanest out there...but at least I've been on it. :notam:
On the other hand...I don't usually hear of the "Commander offshore legend" boats (made in the offshore racing capitol of the world- Corona, CA).
:cool:

RiverToysJas
11-14-2004, 08:38 AM
(made in the offshore racing capitol of the world- Corona, CA).
Well I should point out that the two time Pacific Offshore F-1 champion, F-11 LaveyCraft was born in Corona, Ca! ;)
http://www.laveycraft.com/images/racing/2003/4.jpg
RTJas :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Come on that thing gives Cigs a bad name...
Cafe Racers are coveted by true offshore afficianados .... they eat rough water, like we had yesterday morning, for lunch.
;)
Now I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that since cigarette1 has owned one...he probably has been on one.
On the other hand, we have Show You're an Ass who has never been on one...
Don't worry, SYA...when you're on the pontoon boat, if you need someone to show you the way to Catalina...I'm there for you.

cigarette1
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Well I should point out that the two time Pacific Offshore F-1 champion, F-11 LaveyCraft was born in Corona, Ca! ;)
... RTJas :D
OK then .... Corona, The Offshore Neighborhood of The World
:D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:43 AM
For Some reason, SYA has been hatin' Cigs. Now...my boat may not be the cleanest out there...but at least I've been on it. :notam:
On the other hand...I don't usually hear of the "Commander offshore legend" boats (made in the offshore racing capitol of the world- Corona, CA).
oooooo not true my posting b*t*h I have not said anything about cigs, just you and your boat. Keep it to the facts. I dont clam my boat is anything near a Cig, but cant handle when someone slaps you on the back of your head and put you in check. here are the facts CIGS are top of the line boats, but you bought and old one just to say you have a cig, next time save your coors lite beer cans and buy a new one so it wont be the ragged junker you have now. As far as my boat it gets the job done for me. those are the facts and I'm sticking to them my posting b*t*h ROTFLMAO

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:43 AM
http://www.laveycraft.com/images/racing/2003/4.jpg
Don't make me get out the video, Jason. :notam:
Lavey still has a way to go to be an "Offshore Lengend"...I'll call it an "Offshore Rumor"...
:idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Now I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that since cigarette1 has owned one...he probably has been on one.
On the other hand, we have Show You're an Ass who has never been on one...
Don't worry, SYA...when you're on the pontoon boat, if you need someone to show you the way to Catalina...I'm there for you.
I wouldnt ride in the clunker, I may get flees LAMO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:46 AM
HH dont worry when I get my bennington I will tow you back from the sandbar

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
...here are the facts CIGS are top of the line boats, but you bought and old one just to say you have a cig...
Now, Show You're an Ass...I never once said that my boat was new. In fact, since they stopped making them a few years ago, anyone who knows anything about boats would probably figure out that it's used.
I guess you don't fit in that category. :notam:
As for the Commander, I guess it does look good on the trailer (which is probably the only time it doesn't leak oil). As for the graphics...I'm just kidding...
...they look as good as the day you brushed them on!
Hey...don't hate the player, hate the game.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Now, Show You're an Ass...I never once said that my boat was new. In fact, since they stopped making them a few years ago, anyone who knows anything about boats would probably figure out that it's used.
I guess you don't fit in that category. :notam:
As for the Commander, I guess it does look good on the trailer (which is probably the only time it doesn't leak oil). As for the graphics...I'm just kidding...
...they look as good as the day you brushed them on!
Hey...don't hate the player, hate the game.
but you are neither a player or in the game you are just my new posting b*t*h LMAO As far as my grahics I like them who cares if you dont by the way the inside of your boat looks you dont have any taste anyway WTF

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 09:01 AM
As far as my grahics I like them who cares if you dont by the way the inside of your boat looks you dont have any taste anyway WTF
What the hell kind of sentence is that? Where are the punctuation police when you need them? I know...it's probably tough for you to think and type at the same time...
Ok...here's a dumb question...have you ever been on my boat? :notam:
Now...you are right about one thing...I don't have any taste. After all, I once thought you were a good guy.

DogHouse
11-14-2004, 09:03 AM
HH, I see you're making friends again... nice work! :p
Play nice kids! :rollside:
:D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 09:04 AM
HH, I see you're making friends again... nice work! :p
He's not a bad guy...he just hates Cigs. :messedup:
Can't have that. :notam:

RiverToysJas
11-14-2004, 09:04 AM
I think you guys should just man up, and settle this Charley style....
Originally Posted by Charley
Well Andy,
Since your so confident let's make it $2000 ... Just Me vs You ... no one but us and our lifelines in your new spectre and my new DCB
$1000 on a race from Long beach to Catalina
$1000 on a race from Thompson Bay to Parker Dam
You about ready to put your money wher your mouth is? cause this cheerleader is!
Just replace Spectre & DCB with Commander & Cigarette, and put you money where your mouths are. Seems simple enough.... ;)

Sleek-Jet
11-14-2004, 09:05 AM
I like winter... :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 09:06 AM
What the hell kind of sentence is that? Where are the punctuation police when you need them? I know...it's probably tough for you to think and type at the same time...
Ok...here's a dumb question...have you ever been on my boat? :notam:
Now...you are right about one thing...I don't have any taste. After all, I once thought you were a good guy.
OOOOOO now look who is sensitive WTF, dont start crying now, you started this I'M YOUR HUNKLEBERRY. if the kitchen is to hot go back to moderating and let the men do the posting :lightsabe

DogHouse
11-14-2004, 09:07 AM
I like winter... :rollside:
Getting a good early start this year!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 09:08 AM
He's not a bad guy...he just hates Cigs. :messedup:
Can't have that. :notam:
not cigs just you and yours keep the facts right
I'm starting to see why people didnt want you at the party LMAO

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 09:14 AM
...if the kitchen is to hot go back to moderating and let the men do the posting...
Hey, Show You're an Ass...I invented the heat. I still haven't broke out the sound bites, yet. (Click on the first pic)
Well, since you are selling the Commander, you better polish up on yer boat bitch skills...such as mixing cocktails and wiping down the boat while I lounge in the shade.
If you get the gayluminum pontoon boat...I'm gonna have to come up with a whole new set of jokes...

BoatFloating
11-14-2004, 09:18 AM
A good moderator would move this to Bench Racers. :cool: :cool:
We are still looking for one of those..... :jawdrop:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey, Show You're an Ass...I invented the heat. I still haven't broke out the sound bites, yet. (Click on the first pic)
Well, since you are selling the Commander, you better polish up on yer boat bitch skills...such as mixing cocktails and wiping down the boat while I lounge in the shade.
If you get the gayluminum pontoon boat...I'm gonna have to come up with a whole new set of jokes...
thats ok Havasu no HANGIN CIGJUNKER, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE
and who cares if you think I'm an ASS, you are a no body. You remind me a kid in schoolwho wants to hang with people so he would be noticed, but i guess you just cant fit in LMAO I bet you got your lunch money taken alot
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616Copy_of_bayliner_racing.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 09:25 AM
thats ok Havasu no HANGIN CIGJUNKER, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE
Hey...see that boat? It's not made out of aluminum! Imagine that!
I gotta imagine that going from the Commander to the pontoon boat, the extra speed and better handling will take some getting used to.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 09:28 AM
We are still looking for one of those..... :jawdrop:
LMAO

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Wow. Good morning everyone. Shouldn't you all be in church or something. :2purples: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Wow. Good morning everyone. Shouldn't you all be in church or something. :2purples: :D
oooops on my way :hammer2:

Jordy
11-14-2004, 10:19 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616SYA.jpg
Come on HH, I think you're being a little rough on SYA here, after all, that Comandier does have almost enough checkers to be a Delaminator, I mean Elimnator. :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Come on HH, I think you're being a little rough on SYA here, after all, that Comandier does have almost enough checkers to be a Delaminator, I mean Elimnator. :D
I think it really comes down to:
Cig = Offshore Legend
Commoder = Off-the-91 Legend

OutCole'd
11-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Damn, and it's only November.....It's going to be a long winter.

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 12:11 PM
I think it really comes down to:
Cig = Offshore Legend
Commoder = Off-the-91 Legend
Now that is some funny shiat
Would you please let this mofo in the boat, i heard the water is cold
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111playa_docking.jpg

playdeep
11-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Damn Jordy...why did you have to bring the E brand into this dust up.
I was reading in another thread where all Elimnator's chine walk....(must be true :rolleyes: ),now I see commander and Eliminator mentioned in the same context..
That does it I am gonna sell mine,now..I only hope somebody will take it off of my hands(Checker challenged)

Sane Asylum
11-14-2004, 12:16 PM
"QUOTE"
I gotta imagine that going from the Commander to the pontoon boat, the extra speed and better handling will take some getting used to.
:D :D :hammer2: :hammerhea

Sane Asylum
11-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Now that is some funny shiat
Would you please let this mofo in the boat, i heard the water is cold
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111playa_docking.jpg
I remember that pic from the last dam run.......Somebody give him a cocktail.......

framer1
11-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Don't want to get in the middle of this but sya boat runs great I raced him half way back from willow marine. I don't think he let up on the gas for 15 minutes :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Don't want to get in the middle of this but sya boat runs great I raced him half way back from willow marine. I don't think he let up on the gas for 15 minutes :hammerhea
Yeah...I imagine that's where Commoder got it's "Mojave Legend" status. That six inch to two foot wind chop will push those Commoders (and oil caps) to the limit. :notam:
I wonder why Commoder has never campaigned an offshore boat? Maybe the bankrupsy court won't let them...

JustDawn
11-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Cigarette vs. Commander?
Just curious as to how many sanctioned races,world championships,etc. that Cigarettes have won...
and how many Commander has won? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 06:26 PM
"QUOTE"
:D :D :hammer2: :hammerhea
I know you dont want none :220v: :220v:

Jordy
11-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Damn Jordy...why did you have to bring the E brand into this dust up.
Checkers is checkers... :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Yeah...I imagine that's where Commoder got it's "Mojave Legend" status. That six inch to two foot wind chop will push those Commoders (and oil caps) to the limit. :notam:
I wonder why Commoder has never campaigned an offshore boat? Maybe the bankrupsy court won't let them...
maybe that same wind chop is what broke down your lunch racer

Jordy
11-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Lunch Racer jokes aside, they do garner mo' money than the same year Top Gun's... Must be something to that.
Just a non=checkered, Non Sy-gonna F- ya tif you buy Comandier hought. :D :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 06:44 PM
My linkage issue was the guys fault who put the carbs back on...
...me. :idea:
Don't worry SYA...Home Depot probably has more "Caltrans Orange" exterior latex paint for your next boat.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 06:47 PM
My linkage issue was the guys fault who put the carbs back on...
...me. :idea:
Don't worry SYA...Home Depot probably has more "Caltrans Orange" exterior latex paint for your next boat.
ooooooo chop and your hands were the death of the linkage, maybe you should stick to moderating, but I guess your not good at that also. LMAO

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 06:49 PM
ooooooo chop and your hands were the death of the linkage, maybe you should stick to moderating, but I guess your not good at that also. LMAO
I was on here dishing out beatings over two years before you and the Great Pumpkin showed up.
I guess you know about as much about the boards as you do about boats. :notam:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-14-2004, 06:51 PM
I was on here dishing out beatings over two years before you and the Great Pumpkin showed up.
OK, if you say so girlie man

Jordy
11-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Lynus is still sitting in the pumpkin' patch. This can't be the Great Pumpkin. Way, way, too many checkers to begin with. :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Lynus is still sitting in the pumpkin' patch. This can't be the Great Pumpkin. Way, way, too many checkers to begin with. :D
Hmmmm...I think you're right, Jordy. :idea:
How about "Team Caltrans"? The checkers can stand for where Sy bought most of the accessories and rigging (Pep Boys is too expensive for a Commoder)...

Jordy
11-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Hmmmm...I think you're right, Jordy. :idea:
How about "Team Caltrans"? The checkers can stand for where Sy bought most of the accessories and rigging (Pep Boys is too expensive for a Commoder)...
I think there is enough Cal Trans orange to qualify... Besides, it doesn't look like they did roll throgh a Pep Boys with the crap-magnet on high. Government bid frowns on the crap magnet, cuts into the budget. :eek: :cool: :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 07:09 PM
I think there is enough Cal Trans orange to qualify... Besides, it doesn't look like they did roll throgh a Pep Boys with the crap-magnet on high. Government bid frowns on the crap magnet, cuts into the budget. :eek: :cool: :wink:
Come to think of it...I could've swore his trailer had the hubcap spinners on it... :idea:
Maybe with all the orange, he was really going for this look...
http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/Pictures/David-1.jpg

Jordy
11-14-2004, 07:10 PM
I've seen that guy on the boat. It's all about the tan lines. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 07:49 PM
I've never seen that guy...but I've seen these.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0454-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0453-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0451-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0447-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG
Looks like caltrans can pull in the ladies! :D

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
And the one on the right has some sweet , oh you know what im talking about

switchin'addiction
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Damn..you got that right!

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 07:56 PM
It looks like a target. :devil: :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:03 PM
"Pull" ladies? Not sure about that (they were probably feeling sorry for him).
After all...Team Caltrans often shows it's true colors...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111111550DSC03155-small.jpg

FRENCHIE
11-14-2004, 08:04 PM
It looks like a target. :devil: :D
hey where did you say the popcorn was left at my pad when you and goldi were over??? looks like im gonna need it!!!! ;) ;) :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 08:14 PM
That was below the belt jeff, Only I can call him a F A G

Jordy
11-14-2004, 08:15 PM
I've never seen that guy...but I've seen these.
Don't ask, don't tell is always a factor. Besides, with that much dish, they must think thing guy running the boat is gay. :hammerhea :2purples: :D :D :D

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:16 PM
I've gotta have my fellow Commander owners back. :)

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Besides, with that much dish, they must think thing guy running the boat is gay. :hammerhea :2purples: :D :D :D
huh? :confused:

Jordy
I've gotta have my fellow Commander owners back. :)
Heavy Sy (not backing his customers, but none-the-less) heavy Sy...... Comnandiered. :idea:

Kilrtoy
UHHHHHHH MATT, That doesnt sound to good....

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Heavy Sy (not backing his customers, but none-the-less) heavy Sy...... Comnandiered. :idea:
I've never had any problems with him even though some people have, so I can't talk bad about the guy.

Jordy
11-14-2004, 08:20 PM
I've never had any problems with him even though some people have, so I can't talk bad about the guy.
I haven't either, but I know what comes up if you do a Commander search. :2purples: :eek: :hammerhea :cool:

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:21 PM
UHHHHHHH MATT, That doesnt sound to good....
Who asked you? :p How many times have you been on that boat? :jawdrop: :D

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Im not talking about his boat, Im talking about you getting the backside :D

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:23 PM
I haven't either, but I know what comes up if you do a Commander search. :2purples: :eek: :hammerhea :cool:
So do I. Bad stuff from people who aren't happy and good stuff from people who are. It's for you to decide what side to take. :cool:

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Im not talking about his boat, Im talking about you getting the backside :D
I know what you're talking about. But just for the record I never said "backside". :D

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 08:25 PM
You didnt have too, Im busting your balls, MATT :)

Phat Matt
11-14-2004, 08:27 PM
I know. It's what you do best. :p

Goldilocks
11-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Ummm, that didn't sound too great either :eek: :wink: :)

DogHouse
11-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah I tried that at the second dam run on the way to Willow. Didn't last long. Even a single engine cat is too much for a Commander with two blue motors.

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2004, 08:44 PM
That was below the belt jeff, Only I can call him a F A G
You guys can keep your "below the belt" stuff to yourselves. http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay-smiley.gif
Or, if you're Team Caltrans...
...below the toolbelt.
BTW, kilr...since those clowns have never been on my boat, who told them that my boat is a "old POS"? :confused:

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM
You guys can keep your "below the belt" stuff to yourselves. http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay-smiley.gif
Or, if you're Team Caltrans...
...below the toolbelt.
BTW, kilr...since those clowns have never been on my boat, who told them that my boat is a "old POS"? :confused:
Dont ask me, I have never been on it and when I was near it, it was dark. Dont start i may get the :lightsabe on you