PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood Lake Report!!!

FRENCHIE
11-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Took the 25' out to lake silverwood today...very windy, and 1-2 foot chop...but clear and sunny!! the lake was real clean, water very clear, they have done a good job since the fires with the filter system they installed!!!
Accidently over-doubled the 35 m p h speed limit...but with only about 15 boats on the lake and zero patrol...wtf!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
coming in was a bitch...all teh wind and chop...but got her on the trailer no probs...only suprise of the day was alll the suicide fishermen out there in like 17 and 19 ft boats..almost getting tossed over!!??? :jawdrop: them dam striper and small mouth bass must be friken good!!!! :D
oh and right now...main raod is closed so you go in the side entrance and no charge to get in...the usual is $15.00!!! :cool:

JustMVG
11-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Not Fair Frenchie, a polite "We'll be in the area" would have sufficed, i could have enjoyed a nice canyon blast on my bike and met up said hi and maybe gone for a lil boat ride. Maybe next time

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 07:56 PM
So you skipped out on the LAKE PACIFICA RUN to go the following day to WHAT LAKE AGAIN.
How is the Lexus, please say it still has stock rims :D

FRENCHIE
11-14-2004, 08:01 PM
So you skipped out on the LAKE PACIFICA RUN to go the following day to WHAT LAKE AGAIN.
How is the Lexus, please say it still has stock rims :D
work yesterday morning until noon!!! :( so could not go on pacific run....and went and ordered the rims today...will get put on monday...will post some pics!!!! rides like a beauty man!!! ;) :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
11-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Not Fair Frenchie, a polite "We'll be in the area" would have sufficed, i could have enjoyed a nice canyon blast on my bike and met up said hi and maybe gone for a lil boat ride. Maybe next time
sorry bro...but i got negative rep the other day from posting too much info about my day!!!?? :confused: :frown:

JetBoatRich
11-15-2004, 02:34 AM
sorry bro...but i got negative rep the other day from posting too much info about my day!!!?? :confused: :frown:
Haters :boxingguy
I have only been to Silverwood Lake once, it was an nice small lake :mix: I like all the areas they have set up for day use

FRENCHIE
11-15-2004, 05:56 AM
Haters :boxingguy
I have only been to Silverwood Lake once, it was an nice small lake :mix: I like all the areas they have set up for day use
def not an all the time place to go..unless ya have a canoe!!! :hammer2: ;)

RiverOtter
11-15-2004, 05:57 AM
Got any pics? :D

FRENCHIE
11-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Got any pics? :D
sorry bro...forgot the camera this once!!! i know what an idiot!!! :eek: :( :wink:

RiverOtter
11-15-2004, 06:03 AM
sorry bro...forgot the camera this once!!! i know what an idiot!!! :eek: :( :wink:
We'll let you slide because of stellar camera efforts of the past :D

a catered life
11-15-2004, 07:41 PM
yo french hows the water level i drove by about a month ago and it looked good
and lex rides like a what? lol :p

Kilrtoy
11-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Ok where are the pics of the GANGSTA RIDE

Scream
11-15-2004, 08:20 PM
I took a group of kids to Silverwood a few weeks ago to go canoing. Water was cold, it was windy and I've never seen that much debris in any lake before that. Don't know if I'd take the Scream machine out there with my kinda luck. I'd hit a giant log or something similar.
Scream

Kachina26
11-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Silverwood is only good as a dunk tank.

FRENCHIE
11-16-2004, 06:03 AM
yo french hows the water level i drove by about a month ago and it looked good
and lex rides like a what? lol :p
water level was fine only 128 ft deep!!!! :eek: :wink: :wink:

FRENCHIE
11-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Ok where are the pics of the GANGSTA RIDE
Got 20's today on it!!! was gonna wait until i tinted it...but ill put up pics later today!!!! ;) ;)