PDA

View Full Version : 101

Blown 472
11-14-2004, 08:34 PM
http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1683

Misogynist
11-14-2004, 08:53 PM
I have to wonder what happened to property "rights" and "ownership" in Hiroshima and Nagasaki after they were leveled?.. Does anyone know?... Did the government divvy up what was left?... Were there enough landmarks left standing that people could lay claim to their little slice of earth?... What happened to the fire bombed blocks in London?... Did Lloyds of London pay off on all the destroyed property?... Or did they invoke the "act of war" clause?...What about Dresden and that was leveled and went up in flames? Does History record who owned what? If the recorder's office goes up in smoke... how do you prove you owned squat?.... I believe the hostilities against the American troops in Iraq will only end when we pull out. Or... nobody wants to say the alternative... level the whole place. Most people don't understand Arab mentality... When we kicked the Iraqi troops out of Kuwait... what did the Iraqis do?... Crawl home with their tails between their legs?... NO... They claimed victory over the infidels. Their mentality tells them that if they are still there... They won. If you have a society that owns sh!t... and you take away half their "sh!t"... they still own only sh!t. Unfortunately there are no "half measures" with these morons. Even though we have probably given the majority of their people a better chance of bettering their lives... they won't accept it BECAUSE WE ARE INFIDELS.... They want to follow their 3rd century religion right into the ground. The manifesto of Islam is to take over the world, and all those that don't submit to Islam (as worded in the Koran) shall be smited and have their head removed with a sword. We will always be the "western devils" because we aren't Moslem... The moderate "secular" moslems say that the fanatics have "hijacked" their religion.. They claim there religion is all about peace... I've seen the passages in the Koran that call for all that don't submit should die... It's only a matter of time before they start more BS over here... I think all the immigrants that believe in Islam should be deported back to the Third world countries they came from. Close the borders to them and refuse them admittance. Tough knuckles. :boxingguy

Steve 1
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1683
So what ?? This is War in case you did not notice!

Misogynist
11-14-2004, 11:14 PM
So what ?? This is War in case you did not notice!
I agree... I like the way they described Saddam and his gang... Kleptocrats... that's a new one on me... But that perfectly describes the Saudi Royals and every other Sheik over there.

Jeanyus
11-15-2004, 07:25 AM
I read an article on Fallujh, where residents were asking marines to blow up the house that they owned, because thugs beat them, trew them out, and took the house.
Blown do you think you will get an impartial opinion from a website that sells George Bush joker cards?
Just more propaganda. Next thing you know you will be quoting Hitler, for his opinions on religion, or posting more propaganda from baggie heads dot com.
Oh wait you already did that.

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 12:17 PM
I read an article on Fallujh, where residents were asking marines to blow up the house that they owned, because thugs beat them, trew them out, and took the house.
Blown do you think you will get an impartial opinion from a website that sells George Bush joker cards?
Just more propaganda. Next thing you know you will be quoting Hitler, for his opinions on religion, or posting more propaganda from baggie heads dot com.
Oh wait you already did that.
Oh so now no one can post shit just to read?? whatever.

Steve 1
11-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Just try to be more factual you look ridiculous posting this leftist dribble ..

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Just try to be more factual you look ridiculous posting this leftist dribble ..
Move along now nothing here to see.

Jeanyus
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Try posting something worth reading.

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Try posting something worth reading.
So if it doesn't fit your political view it is not worth reading???
Little long winded but you might find it informative.
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20011105&s=klare

Steve 1
11-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Just a liberal fool nothing to see time to move along.

HM
11-16-2004, 01:29 AM
You can look for a crust of bread in the dumpster, but there are much easier and more dignified ways to get food that doesn't smell like crap.
Feeding your mind works the same way. Garbage in = Garbage out....which explains all of Blowns Posts.

steelcomp
11-16-2004, 06:47 AM
It's not that it dosen't fit a political view, it's just distorted propoganda, and no, it's not worth reading. It's crap, it's trash, and it's too bad you think it's worth your time. You're not just posting it as "something to read," either, so you can cut the innocent bystander BS. It's your MO. You're starting to get boring, Blown. :hammerhea

Jeanyus
11-16-2004, 07:58 AM
Exactly, you catch on real quick. BTW I have not read much from any of the sites that you post. As soon as I get to the anti America, down with christians and jews , hug the trees, stuff, I move on.

Blown 472
11-16-2004, 10:57 AM
You can look for a crust of bread in the dumpster, but there are much easier and more dignified ways to get food that doesn't smell like crap.
Feeding your mind works the same way. Garbage in = Garbage out....which explains all of Blowns Posts.
Do you find it difficult to drive with your face in a seed bag and blinders on?

HM
11-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Nope. :rollside:

steelcomp
11-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Boy, there's the pot calling the kettle black!!!! :rolleyes: