Just wanted to say thanks for the unforgettable day. :wink: You rock! :D

rrrr
11-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the unforgettable day. :wink: You rock! :D
Where are the pictures? :idea: :eek: :eek: :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Where are the pictures? :idea: :eek: :eek: :D
Good question. :notam: I think Topless has them.

switchin'addiction
11-15-2004, 08:55 AM
Pictures?? :idea: :D

Rev. Williams
11-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Not to highjack the thread, but I rolled by the pits of the Integre dragster on Friday am to say hey to a fellow board member.....started talking with the mother of the driver, and the driver, and nobody knew Unforgiven ??? :D :D
I did get a bad-ass launching pic of the car (right before it broke) off the light. I'll post it tonight.

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Not to highjack the thread, but I rolled by the pits of the Integre dragster on Friday am to say hey to a fellow board member.....started talking with the mother of the driver, and the driver, and nobody knew Unforgiven ??? :D :D
I did get a bad-ass launching pic of the car (right before it broke) off the light. I'll post it tonight.
You should have gone on Saturday. :p

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Mrs Racer277...I glad you and the MR had a great time...thanks for coming down and hanging with us..hope that "nitro" didn't burn too bad..pictures will be coming when I get chance to get back to my PC at work...I have some Sponsor stuff to deal with the next few days... Sunday was also a blast...since we got taking out first round by Randy Meyer, All we had left was Ben signing more autographs and me taking more pics...(I kept telling those ladies I wasn't the driver but they wanted more pics anyway :D) hopefully Topless won't find out!!
For those of you who came by to say HI and wish us luck...THANK YOU!! It was great meeting all of you...
For those that missed out.....1st round we ran a 5.40 et, in route back to the pits we found our wing was damaged :frown: so it was mad frantic trying to find a replacement...next round qualifying we used a "TOP FUEL" wing..too much downforce resulting in no steering at 3/4 track and Ben aborting run that was a 5.58 at 3/4 track (that would have been a high 30's pass) with us safely in the show and qualifying done we went and borrowed another wing.
(Thanks to Marshall Topping for the help....Marshall can we keep the wing????) We used 3 different wings over the race period that gave us a "guess" on how to tune the car for first round of eliminations...needless to say we got taken out first round (Did I say Ashley Force is Hot! :D Looks nothing like her Dad)So the year ends for us which leads us to testing for next year...Oh In case you were wondering....TOPLESS was there and I got "pics" of her in the car and some other ones too :devil: :devil: :D so thanks to all who came out, hope you had enough beer to drink and I wasn't too rude...(mrsracer got's a nice ass :D )
Unforgiven/Eddie
TEAM INTEGRA

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 09:20 AM
If you had seen some of the pics posted on here you would have seen what I looked like...in the pits I go by ......Eddie....the crew don't know me as Unforgiven...but they do as BITE ME,,,,, (boat racing days)...

topless
11-15-2004, 09:46 AM
He hasn't given them to me yet. The wedding was wonderful.

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 10:11 AM
He hasn't given them to me yet. The wedding was wonderful.
And the boat????????????? :confused:

topless
11-15-2004, 10:18 AM
And the boat????????????? :confused:
Well, I got drunk and can't find where I left it! We did have fun in the race trailer though! :)

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Mrs Racer277...I glad you and the MR had a great time...thanks for coming down and hanging with us..hope that "nitro" didn't burn too bad..pictures will be coming when I get chance to get back to my PC at work...I have some Sponsor stuff to deal with the next few days... Sunday was also a blast...since we got taking out first round by Randy Meyer, All we had left was Ben signing more autographs and me taking more pics...(I kept telling those ladies I wasn't the driver but they wanted more pics anyway :D) hopefully Topless won't find out!!
For those of you who came by to say HI and wish us luck...THANK YOU!! It was great meeting all of you...
For those that missed out.....1st round we ran a 5.40 et, in route back to the pits we found our wing was damaged :frown: so it was mad frantic trying to find a replacement...next round qualifying we used a "TOP FUEL" wing..too much downforce resulting in no steering at 3/4 track and Ben aborting run that was a 5.58 at 3/4 track (that would have been a high 30's pass) with us safely in the show and qualifying done we went and borrowed another wing.
(Thanks to Marshall Topping for the help....Marshall can we keep the wing????) We used 3 different wings over the race period that gave us a "guess" on how to tune the car for first round of eliminations...needless to say we got taken out first round (Did I say Ashley Force is Hot! :D Looks nothing like her Dad)So the year ends for us which leads us to testing for next year...Oh In case you were wondering....TOPLESS was there and I got "pics" of her in the car and some other ones too :devil: :devil: :D so thanks to all who came out, hope you had enough beer to drink and I wasn't too rude...(mrsracer got's a nice ass :D )
Unforgiven/Eddie
TEAM INTEGRA
Sounds bitchen. You take the newbies behind the fuel cars when they were warming them?? :D :D

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Sounds bitchen. You take the newbies behind the fuel cars when they were warming them?? :D :D
hell, we did better than that...got them in the pits, right next to the car...nothing like pure nitro!!! The ladies rode in the truck to the starting line, had the best seats in pomona, well..next to mine ...I WAS ON THE STARTING LINE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 11:06 AM
hell, we did better than that...got them in the pits, right next to the car...nothing like pure nitro!!! The ladies rode in the truck to the starting line, had the best seats in pomona, well..next to mine ...I WAS ON THE STARTING LINE :D :D :D :D :D :D
And again where are the pics?? :D

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:07 AM
see above thread.....when I get back to my PC at work.......... :sqeyes:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
I'm going thru the pics in the camera...hey remember the black "racegirl" sponsored car???? I got a pic with one of the "chicks" ya'll will love it....Topless will kick my ass if she finds out :frown:

topless
11-15-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm going thru the pics in the camera...hey remember the black "racegirl" sponsored car???? I got a pic with one of the "chicks" ya'll will love it....Topless will kick my ass if she finds out :frown:
Oh really????????????? You WILL pay! :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 11:14 AM
You are sooooooo busted! :) :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Oh really????????????? You WILL pay! :hammer2:
Sorry babe...I didn't know you were on here :rolleyes: The wedding arch pic turned out great!!!

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Sorry babe...I didn't know you were on here :rolleyes: The wedding arch pic turned out great!!!
We could still see it out in the parking lot after it was set free. :)

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
We could still see it out in the parking lot after it was set free. :)
yea, I bet the planes could see it real good when they were trying to land

topless
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Sounds like you're trying to kiss ass. :cry:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Sounds like you're trying to kiss ass. :cry:
uh, HI BABE, you know I really love you and those models mean nothing to me :yuk: You hold the key to my heart, and the big boat too...I'm sorry you lost the boat on the way home...we still haven't found it.....By the way, did you tell mrsracer277 thanks for "helping" in the race trailer???

topless
11-15-2004, 11:28 AM
uh, HI BABE, you know I really love you and those models mean nothing to me :yuk: You hold the key to my heart, and the big boat too...I'm sorry you lost the boat on the way home...we still haven't found it.....By the way, did you tell mrsracer277 thanks for "helping" in the race trailer???
Well I did notice that there were alot of models going in and out of the trailer with you. Why did you have to lock the door when you were in there just showing them tools? And the boat......I just can't remember where I left it. I hate it when that happens! Oh I love my wedding ring by the way! I've never seen another one quite like it.
Your loving wife,
Topless

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2004, 11:34 AM
And the handcuffs added a special touch also. :) :) :rolleyes:

topless
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
And the handcuffs added a special touch also. :) :) :rolleyes:
They were kinda kinky huh?

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Well I did notice that there were alot of models going in and out of the trailer with you. Why did you have to lock the door when you were in there just showing them tools? And the boat......I just can't remember where I left it. I hate it when that happens! Oh I love my wedding ring by the way! I've never seen another one quite like it.
Your loving wife,
Topless
Oh...ummm..well babe if you here a story about someone flashing a "B.A" on the 210 heading west...well that was me....when We saw Hannes Wernherdt driving back to Bako...we kind of pulled up next to him to say HI in my own special way....was he shocked when he looked over :eek:

topless
11-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh...ummm..well babe if you here a story about someone flashing a "B.A" on the 210 heading west...well that was me....when We saw Hannes Wernherdt driving back to Bako...we kind of pulled up next to him to say HI in my own special way....was he shocked when he looked over :eek:
I hope you shaved it first. I seem to remember quite a bit of hair. LOL

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 11:42 AM
I hope you shaved it first. I seem to remember quite a bit of hair. LOL
nope, showed it just the way you left it.....will the claw marks go away anytime soon??

topless
11-15-2004, 11:44 AM
nope, showed it just the way you left it.....will the claw marks go away anytime soon??
I think they will leave scars. :D sorry honey, I couldn't help myself.

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 12:08 PM
I think they will leave scars. :D sorry honey, I couldn't help myself.
I Finally saw Topless....TOPLESS!!!!
and man did I have some fun!!

topless
11-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Do you HAVE to tell everyone about our love life? :devil:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Do you HAVE to tell everyone about our love life? :devil:
Inquirying perps want to know....By the way SHE IS HOT!!

topless
11-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Inquirying perps want to know....By the way SHE IS HOT!!
So are you my love! I hope our children look like you. :wink:

Her454
11-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Yea well, did ya get a pic of the Car? :):):)

dicudmore
11-15-2004, 12:35 PM
what? are you trying to make us all jealous??
ok, ITS WORKING :D :wink:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Yea well, did ya get a pic of the Car? :):):)
of course I got a pic of the girl Oops I mean car...I was standing with her ...I mean the car in the staging lanes and when I put my hand on her Rollbar ...we got the pic!! :eat: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 01:07 PM
So are you my love! I hope our children look like you. :wink:
If our daughter ends up looking like you, I'll have to buy another gun to keep the boys away!!

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 01:09 PM
here's the deal, If TOPLESS can't get me the sponsorship I need to quit work and race full time....well I'll just have to sell some of the footage of the "action" from in the race trailer....mrsracer277 gets credit for holding the video camera (along with some other things :jawdrop: )

Unforgiven
11-15-2004, 01:11 PM
I think it's time to start a poll....Who wants to see Topless...TOPLESS???
Babe, In case you read this...it's for the future of our kids!!!

topless
11-15-2004, 01:35 PM
I think it's time to start a poll....Who wants to see Topless...TOPLESS???
Babe, In case you read this...it's for the future of our kids!!!
There has been a poll like that before and a picture of me topless too.