PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to V Drive Video!

superdave013
11-15-2004, 08:15 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Jerry Griffen for the dvd he sent me. Some bad ass GN racing. Loved the footage of Lance Faulkner's heat race in the GN13 boat.
If you guys have not checked out Jerry's work you should. Great way to get through the winter.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/

FlatRat
11-15-2004, 12:11 PM
I second that!!K-boats kick a$$ :mix:

Kindsvater Flat
11-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey Jim... Where is that money order? I would like to ship this order before xmas.
Jim's Order (http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/order.JPG)

dmontzsta
11-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Jerry is the man.

BILLY.B
11-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Hey Jim... Where is that money order? I would like to ship this order before xmas.
Jim's Order (http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/order.JPG) Larry Neeb called me the other day at the shop and told me that Jim A. was putting all his money towards franchise's. Takes alot of effort and $$$$$$ to put all those taco wagon orders together. Not to high jack this thread Jerry does a super job and the next river rats tape should be off the chart.

CircleJerk
11-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Ya, I'll second that. His most recent 'Nosty' dvd is the best! If you have your own theater, you can crank it up and feel like a Nostie who was there! This could possibly be George Nordlings last race since he is talking retirement after his unfortunate crash! Jerr, my whole box you sent are sold! Wait till Christmas and the orders will pile in......Hey maybe put the last one on ebay! The wife is going to get some more of your stuff for......opps, she's listening!

126driver
11-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Easy there CJ, settle down. Remember - it's ok to drink decaf. :boxed: :D

kipperps28
11-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Jerry's stuff rips. Order a pack of em like I did- hours of garage enjoyment (work suffers the first few views). Just got the Nostalgia DVD today- will watch when Tiffany's not looking for a second :D

CircleJerk
11-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Easy there CJ, settle down. Remember - it's ok to drink decaf. :boxed: :D
Geez, all this yaking about Ks and someone forgot the Ss boats.....sorry Scotty, You are racing right? Got the :coffeycup on? :messedup:

FlatRat
11-17-2004, 03:32 AM
C.J.,
haven't forgotten about the SS boats.Just received my copy of the Nosties.What a great job,Jerry.Kipper,your boat was kickin' butt! :messedup:

kipperps28
11-17-2004, 09:59 PM
C.J.,
haven't forgotten about the SS boats.Just received my copy of the Nosties.What a great job,Jerry.Kipper,your boat was kickin' butt! :messedup:
Thanks, Flat! I just heard from Boyd that Dave Nott is retiring along with George Nordling. That is a shame, 'cause Dave is THE fastest guy the Nosty's have. How do I know? He passed me at Sammamish like I was tied to the dock. His Bezer is a kick ass boat and he drove the hell out of it. I wish we could run together again! COME BACK DAVE!!

CircleJerk
11-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Fresh gossip from Phoenix: SS77 (The Honcho and current O.N.C.B. Champion) and SS78 (Voodoo Canoe Bezer ONCB 2003 Champ) have both been SOLD! And are leaving the Outlaw Nostalgic Circle Boat class up here for GOOD! Sad news I may add.........One went to Chicago and the other to Upland California! ( I was there when both deals were inked)
Hey, Dave tried to tell everyone they were for sale with the sign pasted on the decks! Sorry you procrastinators! Good news is Dave Nott or George Nordling hasnt completely retired yet. they are contemplating some kind of boating for the exciting 2005 season. :D Make you happy Kipper? :confused:

kipperps28
11-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Yep. Thanks for the update Boyd- what would we do without you???

Stab-n-Steer
11-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Getting back on the subject, Jerry IS the man! He put together an awesome video of the Crackers at Long Beach for me...
Thanks Jerry!
S&S