PDA

View Full Version : HEY MandMVG!!! Got something from ya

RiverOtter
11-15-2004, 02:53 PM
:D It's awsome! You da man!!

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 02:56 PM
NO Problem glad you like it!!! You did warn the neighbors right!!???
See ya later. MVG :D :D

RiverOtter
11-15-2004, 02:58 PM
NO Problem glad you like it!!! You did warn the neighbors right!!???
See ya later. MVG :D :D
Yup! Also got my Sharpe out and formed the numeral 12 on my Harmon :D

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Cool, just set my Drum kit up in the Garage, we did a cleaning and now i have enough room for some fun.... get pics when i get a chance, no big kit just a beater set with a couple of Cymbals A ride/crash and a splash. Just a fool around thing.... Mikey

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 03:06 PM
The UNPLUGGED version of PJ's Porch kicks some major butt!!!! One of my faves on all of the cd's.

NashvilleBound
11-15-2004, 03:11 PM
ok..what did I miss??? Are we setting up a band??

JustMVG
11-15-2004, 03:14 PM
You already have a band, and a studio, and you live to far from me anyway, but Otter will join up i'm sure

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:16 AM
Cool, just set my Drum kit up in the Garage, we did a cleaning and now i have enough room for some fun.... get pics when i get a chance, no big kit just a beater set with a couple of Cymbals A ride/crash and a splash. Just a fool around thing.... Mikey
I am soooooo jealous. I need to do the same thing. My Tama's are set up but have about an inch of dust on them :(

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:17 AM
The UNPLUGGED version of PJ's Porch kicks some major butt!!!! One of my faves on all of the cd's.
Getting ready to pop that one in my car this morning! Ready for something different. :cool:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:18 AM
ok..what did I miss??? Are we setting up a band??
Yup, but we'll have to be like Molly Hatchet and have 2 drummers. :D

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:19 AM
You already have a band, and a studio, and you live to far from me anyway, but Otter will join up i'm sure
Wait just a minute. Nashville!! you've got what. You in the music biz?? Band, Studio?? What's up with that? :cool:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 04:36 AM
Wait just a minute. Nashville!! you've got what. You in the music biz?? Band, Studio?? What's up with that? :cool:
Shhsssshhhhhhh. The developer/builder is just a facad :wink: But I am not trading any music till I know what got traded between you two :eat:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:42 AM
Shhsssshhhhhhh. The developer/builder is just a facad :wink: But I am not trading any music till I know what got traded between you two :eat:
Pearl Jam, Black Crows w/ Jimmy Page (My Fav so far), and STP. :cool:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 04:44 AM
Mikey just burnt you a disc of the internet? Thats it?

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:45 AM
Mikey just burnt you a disc of the internet? Thats it?
I donno. But it sure is good.

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 04:56 AM
I donno. But it sure is good.
For some reason I think I'm getting duped by an Otter.... talk about beating around the bush.......sheesshhhh

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 06:54 AM
For some reason I think I'm getting duped by an Otter.... talk about beating around the bush.......sheesshhhh
Serious. I didn't understand your question. :squiggle:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 08:40 AM
Alright slim...I was just wondering what Mikey sent you. It sounds like a music disc of some sort...

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Alright slim...I was just wondering what Mikey sent you. It sounds like a music disc of some sort...
Yes. Ya know us Otters have small brains :wink:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 11:02 AM
I give up........ :umm:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 11:03 AM
What?!?!?!? :mix:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 11:04 AM
:hammerhea

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 11:05 AM
:hammerhea
I'll be coming to Nashville soon. We'll have to work this out over lunch :D

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 11:07 AM
I hate even saying this...but, you know I am available any day....(so there)

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 11:08 AM
I hate even saying this...but, you know I am available any day....(so there)
aaaaaahhhhhhh..... The Good Life :D

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Whatever :yuk: If you make it this way I will treat. Let me know.

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Whatever :yuk: If you make it this way I will treat. Let me know.
Probably a couple of weeks. Going to Disney World for Thanksgiving. :2purples:

NashvilleBound
11-16-2004, 12:14 PM
I so wish I had you life :supp: We had guests all last week and have more coming in Sunday for 5 days....how am I going to keep up with Oprah and Dr Phil? Somethings gotta give!

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 12:20 PM
I so wish I had you life :supp: We had guests all last week and have more coming in Sunday for 5 days....how am I going to keep up with Oprah and Dr Phil? Somethings gotta give!
:eek: :eek: My Life!! I'm at work and you know what I'm selling!! I'll trade, but I get you're boat :D

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Jeff you feelin out of the loop, if ya want i'll send you some discs, hey Otter, that Molly Hatchet thing has me thinkin' (Ruht Roh!!!???) 2 drummers,hmmmmm, Jeff can you howl like the lead singer of Hatchet??
Did you guys catch Toby Keith on Jimmy Kimmels show last night? I guess he and Ted Nugent went on a USO tour over in Afghani land and Iraq, Toby's telling Kimmel that Ted set up some live fire tests for him and Toby, Toby says the stuff they were firing just kept getting bigger and bigger, to the point where Toby just said "I don't know if i want to even try THAT Thing" i guess it was one of the bigger Caliber guns our guys have, i'd jump at the chance to fire off some the stuff we have.
MVG

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Otter, have you heard the Remixes of ,Alive, Black and Once? off of the just released Greatest hits 2 disc. Sound awesome, crisp clear and just right, i love the originals, but like hearing remixed Pink Floyd, you hear stuff that was there but never brought to the front.

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Jeff you feelin out of the loop, if ya want i'll send you some discs, hey Otter, that Molly Hatchet thing has me thinkin' (Ruht Roh!!!???) 2 drummers,hmmmmm, Jeff can you howl like the lead singer of Hatchet??
Did you guys catch Toby Keith on Jimmy Kimmels show last night? I guess he and Ted Nugent went on a USO tour over in Afghani land and Iraq, Toby's telling Kimmel that Ted set up some live fire tests for him and Toby, Toby says the stuff they were firing just kept getting bigger and bigger, to the point where Toby just said "I don't know if i want to even try THAT Thing" i guess it was one of the bigger Caliber guns our guys have, i'd jump at the chance to fire off some the stuff we have.
MVG
LMAO!!! :D

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Otter, have you heard the Remixes of ,Alive, Black and Once? off of the just released Greatest hits 2 disc. Sound awesome, crisp clear and just right, i love the originals, but like hearing remixed Pink Floyd, you hear stuff that was there but never brought to the front.
No, No and No. But I'd love to. :D Still diggin that Crows and Page thing. Ears are ringing though :D

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Otter i'll send over the remixes a little later, keep an eye on your e mail
Mikey

NashvilleBound
11-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Ya know if I didnt know better I would think I AM outta the loop:) If your sending re-mixes from those groups send me them too! I'm always trying to find remixes of hard rock... Howling is about all I can do too...its the wife that can sing....and write...did I mention she was hot??? :eek:
I play guitar...Steve Vai's, Legacy full stack with a Carvin hollow body or Taylors for acoustic...

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Jeff i'm sending you the Remixes too, three seperate e mails ok.
Steve Vai is a guitar hero, nicest guy to meet in person too.
Why did i know the wife had the voice in the family.... :D Mikey

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Otter i'll send over the remixes a little later, keep an eye on your e mail
Mikey
Thery're here!!! Waaaa Hoooo! Can't wait till the Little Otters go to bed :D . I owe ya big MandMGV!! :cool:

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Ya know if I didnt know better I would think I AM outta the loop:) If your sending re-mixes from those groups send me them too! I'm always trying to find remixes of hard rock... Howling is about all I can do too...its the wife that can sing....and write...did I mention she was hot??? :eek:
I play guitar...Steve Vai's, Legacy full stack with a Carvin hollow body or Taylors for acoustic...
I didn't know you were the musical type. We gotta get together! Did the musical thing have anything to do with choosing Nashville? :cool:

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Thery're here!!! Waaaa Hoooo! Can't wait till the Little Otters go to bed :D . I owe ya big MandMGV!! :cool:
EVER HEAR OF HEADPHONES, shouting so you can hear me, :D :D MVG, glad you got em, enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!!

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 05:08 PM
EVER HEAR OF HEADPHONES, shouting so you can hear me, :D :D MVG, glad you got em, enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!!
LMAO!! :p

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 04:53 AM
I didn't know you were the musical type. We gotta get together! Did the musical thing have anything to do with choosing Nashville? :cool:
Yep...we commuted for 6 years, several times a year..besides all of the full summers I would hook the boat to the truck and stay in one of our homes out here....Then last year I said...(clearing throught to quote properly)..." Its going to be a one way trip next year..." sold the starter home in CA and here we are. Lovin every minute of it.
Mikey, Thanks for all the remixes...shoot there must be two dozen :eek: I'll down load them today. Thanks again!!!!!

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 05:14 AM
Yep...we commuted for 6 years, several times a year..besides all of the full summers I would hook the boat to the truck and stay in one of our homes out here....Then last year I said...(clearing throught to quote properly)..." Its going to be a one way trip next year..." sold the starter home in CA and here we are. Lovin every minute of it.
Mikey, Thanks for all the remixes...shoot there must be two dozen :eek: I'll down load them today. Thanks again!!!!!
Sooooo, are you involved in the music biz in Nash?? Oh... I get it. You commuted between Cali and Nashville.?. Good thing for Southwest. :D

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Sooooo, are you involved in the music biz in Nash?? Oh... I get it. You commuted between Cali and Nashville.?. Good thing for Southwest. :D
Southwest was our friend for sure.... We have our own music publishing company with ASCAP.

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Southwest was our friend for sure.... We have our own music publishing company with ASCAP.
Cool. Say do you remember The Gin Blossoms from the Phoenix area. Just saw them at the Knoxville County Fair. Trying to make a come back.

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 07:40 AM
The name is familiar but it must have been BEFORE MY time.... :D

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 07:41 AM
The name is familiar but it must have been BEFORE MY time.... :D
Early 90's my friend.

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 08:42 AM
LOL....come on....just messing with you. :idea:

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Hey Jeff 2 dozen, how in the world did that get thru the portal? Hope i didn't clogup your E mail box. i have tons of CD's and most of the stuff i sent to Otter i have had for years just had them scattered and finally put them onto a cd, the unplugged stuff i got from a video tape i made when the special was first aired, took the tape into a radio staion i was working at and burned a DAT version of the audio cleaned it up best i could and then transferred it to cd later.
speaking of Molly Hatchet, "Dreams I'll Never See" is one of their best songs, as is Beatin The Odds, IMHO.
Mikey

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Ya, I just said two dozen to try to get to Otter.....figured he would be like..What the??? Guess you had to be there... Thanks for the songs..

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Never A problem !!!

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Ya, I just said two dozen to try to get to Otter.....figured he would be like..What the??? Guess you had to be there... Thanks for the songs..
Actually... You did get me :notam: I thought what's his puter got that mine doesn't !!!!!! :o :D

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Actually... You did get me :notam: I thought what's his puter got that mine doesn't !!!!!! :o :D
Well my pooter is the Super Whammy model but he just sent me a few. Actually Bellsouth did send me a note saying I was almost at capacity.

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 02:59 PM
I was afraid of that... sorry..... MVG

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I was afraid of that... sorry..... MVG
No worries...I know to download the stuff right away.

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Well my pooter is the Super Whammy model but he just sent me a few. Actually Bellsouth did send me a note saying I was almost at capacity.
You need cable. :cool:

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 03:01 PM
You need cable. :cool:
Actually have the 2wire modem and 2 gig for memory.... I think its about as fast as I can get.

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Actually have the 2wire modem and 2 gig for memory.... I think its about as fast as I can get.
:confused: I'm a computer tard, I have no idea what you just said :cool:

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Jeff is that the 2Wire w wireless? Expandable to more wireless hookups.
Got that here too, going to hook up some wireless speakers outside and in the garage, and use a wireless Repeater to send music from the computer to wherever i be.

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Jeff is that the 2Wire w wireless? Expandable to more wireless hookups.
Got that here too, going to hook up some wireless speakers outside and in the garage, and use a wireless Repeater to send music from the computer to wherever i be.
OOHH ya! Thats the one. Its a cool little..well maybe little is not the right term, modem.

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 04:35 PM
OOHH ya! Thats the one. Its a cool little..well maybe little is not the right term, modem.
:confused: I'm such a tard. :(

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Just enjoy being a 'tard, it's so much cheaper when it comes to computer stuff, the less you know the less you feel the need to upgrade :wink: , right Jeff.

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Just enjoy being a 'tard, it's so much cheaper when it comes to computer stuff, the less you know the less you feel the need to upgrade :wink: , right Jeff.
Probably sound advise. :idea:

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 05:58 PM
You are probably 400x's smarter than i, and are just laughing at me but thats ok i have my sanity, well i have it coming back to me via FEDEX and should be here tomorrow... i think, well at least thats what the voices told me... can't really trust the voices, but they do keep me occupied during the slow times around the house.... wait they're calling BRB.... nope just the girls....

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 06:00 PM
You are probably 400x's smarter than i, and are just laughing at me but thats ok i have my sanity, well i have it coming back to me via FEDEX and should be here tomorrow... i think, well at least thats what the voices told me... can't really trust the voices, but they do keep me occupied during the slow times around the house.... wait they're calling BRB.... nope just the girls....
LOL!

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Oh man, you have no idea how much better off you are not having a clue about the inner workings. I'm looking at a new laptop...$4k. I think I am outta my mind. If I didnt know what was available I would be spending half. Course if we all had Mr Otters money we would not be worring about it. :D I think we have been down this road before........

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Oh man, you have no idea how much better off you are not having a clue about the inner workings. I'm looking at a new laptop...$4k. I think I am outta my mind. If I didnt know what was available I would be spending half. Course if we all had Mr Otters money we would not be worring about it. :D I think we have been down this road before........
OK Nashville.... Put the crack pipe down. Step away from the crack pipe Mr. Nashvillebound..... :D

JustMVG
11-18-2004, 07:32 PM
And the worst part about all of it is that the minute you upgrade to the newest wiz bang stuff for your computer, it's outdated, you go to Fry's or Best Try, cause you're always going back to get it right, or any of the chain stores, and by the time you have it installed and figgered it out, it's time to get the newest .... insert item name here...... a NEVER ending battle to stay on top of it all. MVG

RiverOtter
11-18-2004, 07:36 PM
And the worst part about all of it is that the minute you upgrade to the newest wiz bang stuff for your computer, it's outdated, you go to Fry's or Best Try, cause you're always going back to get it right, or any of the chain stores, and by the time you have it installed and figgered it out, it's time to get the newest .... insert item name here...... a NEVER ending battle to stay on top of it all. MVG
Ya know what they say "ignorance if bliss" We Otters a pretty happy :D