PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blown - you might find this helpful

MagicMtnDan
11-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Since you can't spell the word, you probably don't know what it means.
Blown is a Nileist... He believes in nothing.
Here, according to www.dictionary.com is the word you like to use (in your signature) and misspell and, for your edification, here's what it means:
ni路hil路ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-lzm, n-) n.
1. Philosophy.
a. An extreme form of skepticism that denies all existence.
b. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
2. Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief.
3. The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.
4. also Nihilism A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason, materialism, and radical change in society and government through terrorism and assassination.
5. Psychiatry. A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one's mind, body, or self does not exist.

BUSTI
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Thank you Dan,
This all started when I stated that blown believed in "nothing".........as in absence of values.........he thought he would be cute and make it part of his signature.
He posts to metaphorically hear himself speak usually just offering shit to stir as his only conribution. From his posts of articles that flame the establishment he tries to sound semi-witty. After several years of this it is sad that his fellow ***boaters DON'T know what he stands for.........on anything if we use his writings here as evidence.
He is a huge sceptic on every thing. Even in other forums regarding tech stuff he has been a critic rarely a contributor. Especially when it has come to others dyno numbers and such.
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS POST!
HE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON.

HM
11-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Since we are correcting people, perhaps Dan should look up the word edification. Blown and edification just don't go together.
Blown is an f'd up assclown troll, but so what. If he gets to you, then he has triumphed. Never argue with an idiot, people can't tell the difference.
Speaking of idiots, where is that kookamangina?

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Thank you Dan,
This all started when I stated that blown believed in "nothing".........as in absence of values.........he thought he would be cute and make it part of his signature.
He posts to metaphorically hear himself speak usually just offering shit to stir as his only conribution. From his posts of articles that flame the establishment he tries to sound semi-witty. After several years of this it is sad that his fellow ***boaters DON'T know what he stands for.........on anything if we use his writings here as evidence.
He is a huge sceptic on every thing. Even in other forums regarding tech stuff he has been a critic rarely a contributor. Especially when it has come to others dyno numbers and such.
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS POST!
HE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON.
Wow some one picked up a DICKshunary.
Dyno numbers now that is some funny ass shit since the dyno place has openly addmitted to having a hot dyno. Dont you have some politian dick to suck??

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Since you can't spell the word, you probably don't know what it means.
Here, according to www.dictionary.com is the word you like to use (in your signature) and misspell and, for your edification, here's what it means:
1. Philosophy.
b. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
2. Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief.
3. The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.
4. also Nihilism A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason, materialism, and radical change in society and government through terrorism and assassination.
5. Psychiatry. A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one's mind, body, or self does not exist. [/list]
It is from the Big Labowski, a thing called a movie, ever heard of such a thing? maybe if you were not so self consumed you could take your wife or g/f out once in while??

Kachina26
11-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I thought it had something to do with a river in Egypt :confused:

MagicMtnDan
11-15-2004, 09:11 PM
It is from the Big Labowski, a thing called a movie, ever heard of such a thing? maybe if you were not so self consumed you could take your wife or g/f out once in while??
Not that I care but WTF are you talking about?
By the way, the movie was called "The Big Lebowski" and just what does that movie have to do with anything? (Again, not that it matters but I saw it and wasn't impressed - here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/) ).
Blown, if you're gonna be a turd go lay in the yard.

Blown 472
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Not that I care but WTF are you talking about?
By the way, the movie was called "The Big Lebowski" and just what does that movie have to do with anything? (Again, not that it matters but I saw it and wasn't impressed - here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/) ).
Do you even own a boat?

MagicMtnDan
11-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Do you even own a boat?
Hey Blown, you and everyone else here know I don't so that was a very clever retort.
Now go take your meds before you have to go back to the home for more outpatient treatment. :frown:

Forkin' Crazy
11-16-2004, 09:16 AM
LMAO!!!! :D

Blown 472
11-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Hey Blown, you and everyone else here know I don't so that was a very clever retort.
Now go take your meds before you have to go back to the home for more outpatient treatment. :frown:
And you are on this site running your mouth and other boat sites why???

BUSTI
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
When wounded blown gets is meanest! People like blown create very little and try to destroy everything they envy and or can't accomplish for themselves.
Classic loser or University professor.......either way blown has nothing to contribute to a debate but crap! No ideas that move issues forward. Just criticism.
His name is appropriate.......Blown.........he sucks!

Blown 472
11-16-2004, 12:23 PM
When wounded blown gets is meanest! People like blown create very little and try to destroy everything they envy and or can't accomplish for themselves.
Classic loser or University professor.......either way blown has nothing to contribute to a debate but crap! No ideas that move issues forward. Just criticism.
His name is appropriate.......Blown.........he sucks!
I am sorry I threw a proven FACT in your face, I wont do it again.

HM
11-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Blown, you are obviously engaging in these debates, but, it is so crystal clear that you contribute only negatives, and shit stirring, and focus on what you call problems. You offer no solutions other than placing the blame on others and expose your paranoia of conspiracy. It is no wonder you have a tough time finding a good job - with an attitude like yours, I would never hire you.
In fact, I hired almost 20 people on now in my new Mortgage/Insurance venture, and already fired 2 people - because their attitude sucked. They bitched and moaned about things, and never wanted to get to solution mode. It was not that they did not have valid points, they just never wanted to work or find a solution - they just wanted to go on, and on, and on, and on! So I found a solution....they got fired....now they don't have a problem. :messedup:
I understand playing devils advocate and arguing both sides, but you only have one side, and that is to find fault with everything - and it gets old.

MagicMtnDan
11-16-2004, 02:39 PM
If I was one of the many around here who worry about how many green chiclets they have or who moan everytime they got a red one, then I'd ask where's the justice in Blown and I having the same number of greenies.
To quote Apocalypse Now (it's a movie Blown) - "The horror. The horror."
http://www.kinoweb.de/film2001/ApocalypseNowRedux/pix/anx01.jpg
:D :D :D

Blown 472
11-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Blown, you are obviously engaging in these debates, but, it is so crystal clear that you contribute only negatives, and shit stirring, and focus on what you call problems. You offer no solutions other than placing the blame on others and expose your paranoia of conspiracy. It is no wonder you have a tough time finding a good job - with an attitude like yours, I would never hire you.
In fact, I hired almost 20 people on now in my new Mortgage/Insurance venture, and already fired 2 people - because their attitude sucked. They bitched and moaned about things, and never wanted to get to solution mode. It was not that they did not have valid points, they just never wanted to work or find a solution - they just wanted to go on, and on, and on, and on! So I found a solution....they got fired....now they don't have a problem. :messedup:
I understand playing devils advocate and arguing both sides, but you only have one side, and that is to find fault with everything - and it gets old.
Holy shit holy moly, quit your job now and become a comedy writer. Got a good job thanks, and know what I am a problem solver and a very well paid one at that. So keep making these stupid ass judgements about me as they are pure ****ing comedy.

Steve 1
11-17-2004, 06:42 AM
Holy shit holy moly, quit your job now and become a comedy writer. Got a good job thanks, and know what I am a problem solver and a very well paid one at that. So keep making these stupid ass judgements about me as they are pure ****ing comedy.
But 472 you are a Joke! Nothing here let's move on.

HM
11-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Glad to be of service!! :argue:

Ducatista
11-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Speaking of Blown....whatever happened to Kahanamofo or whatever his name was??? Did he move out of the country to Canada with the rest of the losers??? :cry: I haven't seen him post lately...... :argue:

ssanddemon
11-17-2004, 05:48 PM
I like Blown. You can't have Hannity without Colmes. And so what if he mostly puts out sh_it: It is sometimes interesting. :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
11-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Blown, the word is "nihilist" and if you're going to describe yourself as one you should at least spell it correctly. By the way, I think the more appropriate description is "hater" or maybe "negative" or perhaps "destroyer" since all you do is tear things and people down. Do you have any friends and if you do, do they know about your "beliefs?"
1. Philosophy.
5. Psychiatry. A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one's mind, body, or self does not exist