PDA

View Full Version : The shocker?

carreraboat
11-16-2004, 11:46 AM
Can some give me a little history on the shocker?
just curious

rrrr
11-16-2004, 11:50 AM
I think the first historical record of it can be found in a painting of George Washington "shocking" Betsy Ross. She saw stars, and that's where she got the idea for the flag.
Student of Cliff Clavin <-----------------------rrrr
:220v: :220v: :jawdrop:
:D :D

BarryMac
11-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Hold up your left hand with your fingers pointing straight out, hold your ring finger down towards your plam with your thumb, the two longer fingers go in the pink, the pinky goes in the stink. You can now flash the Shocker at fellow Hot Boaters and they will know your are on the boards... :)

Tequila-John
11-16-2004, 11:56 AM
2 in the pink 1 in the stink. YES PLEASE!!!!

HighRoller
11-16-2004, 11:57 AM
The most important thing to know about the shocker before you attempt it on your lady is MAKE SURE SHE'S LAYING ON HER BACK!! :jawdrop:
If not it's gonna be :sqeyes: :argue: :boxingguy

Jbb
11-16-2004, 12:00 PM
The Shocker...Its Origins....lol (http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/)

SCUBA STEVE
11-16-2004, 12:21 PM
The most important thing to know about the shocker before you attempt it on your lady is MAKE SURE SHE'S LAYING ON HER BACK!! :jawdrop:
If not it's gonna be :sqeyes: :argue: :boxingguy
Lmfao! :cool:

That Guy
11-16-2004, 12:22 PM
I think the first historical record of it can be found in a painting of George Washington "shocking" Betsy Ross. She saw stars, and that's where she got the idea for the flag.
Student of Cliff Clavin <-----------------------rrrr
:220v: :220v: :jawdrop:
:D :D
Now that was funny...... :p

carreraboat
11-16-2004, 12:43 PM
jbb that was great i thought it might be something fun to discuss
thanks for the replys

Red Eye
11-16-2004, 02:24 PM
How about the "six pack" where you bend a girl over a pick her up like a sixer.

HighRoller
11-16-2004, 02:33 PM
How about the "six pack" where you bend a girl over a pick her up like a sixer.
No, no, no...that's only for use when she's too drunk to walk home! :hammerhea

Ducatista
11-16-2004, 02:47 PM
The Shocker...Its Origins....lol (http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/)
That was a great read, I'm crackin' up!
It is a gesture meant to indicate a sexual act, wherein the first and second fingers enter a vagina, while the errant pinky plunges into the anus; hence the "shock". The gesture, the province of minds quite filthy in nature, has taken on other, more explicit names: "Two in the pink and one in the stink", "two in the coot and one in the boot", "going to town with one in the brown". Yes, quite rude, quite crude... but a minimal impact, considering its relative obscurity and difficult explanation.
The errant pinky plunges....I had to pick myself off the floor!

Red Eye
11-16-2004, 03:19 PM
No, no, no...that's only for use when she's too drunk to walk home! :hammerhea
I never thought of it actually having a real use, but I could see how that could work.

purrfecttremor
11-16-2004, 06:37 PM
I never thought of it actually having a real use, but I could see how that could work.
gotta try that NOW!