PDA

View Full Version : miller killer

***boat
02-10-2002, 10:05 AM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon13.gif or http://free.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif ?

Unchained
02-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Probation

Racing Ray
02-10-2002, 10:14 AM
!

canuck1
02-10-2002, 10:19 AM
!

JETBOAT BRIAN
02-10-2002, 10:29 AM
!

MissHBjet
02-10-2002, 11:13 AM
!!!

Tinkerboater
02-10-2002, 11:21 AM
probation

Wet Dream
02-10-2002, 11:26 AM
!

DickDanger
02-10-2002, 11:36 AM
The guy is all about taking cheap shots at people. Dont need him, or want him here if he cant behave himself. -DD out

racingrascal
02-10-2002, 11:50 AM
See ya!

flat broke
02-10-2002, 01:51 PM
!
Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

Dimarco Kid
02-10-2002, 02:34 PM

HAVNAFIT
02-10-2002, 03:04 PM
"!"

milla killa
02-10-2002, 03:19 PM
Somebody show some love,he is a fellow boater,I forgot none of you get drunk at the lake,huh!and if you do you dont drive,yea right,Im backing miller up!

Racing Ray
02-10-2002, 03:26 PM
He voted to keep himself?? Just when I thought he might mellow out. This must be personality #6.
[This message has been edited by Racing Ray (edited February 10, 2002).]

riodog
02-10-2002, 04:15 PM
WASSUP ?, m.k. reregisters and comes back with a vote for himself? Double bounce him! on second thought let's just delete anyone from Santa Maria ! Nah, forget that, he'd probably just move down here!
riodog

RiverDave2
02-10-2002, 04:43 PM
I'm probably going against the "grain" on this one, but I'd say give him the same deal that we gave Barney...
Wait till after Elsinore, and then take a vote.
Until then Immunity Idol.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

superdave013
02-10-2002, 05:58 PM
I met him at the Long Beach swap meet not to long ago. In person he's not a bad guy. Just likes to stir it up is all.

eliminatya
02-10-2002, 07:40 PM
riodog, bounce anyone from santa maria, whatever, i'll bounce myself and do something productive and work on my boat or something. I'm out.
Sam

Jetboatguru
02-10-2002, 08:31 PM
I say keep him. He is a fellow racer. It takes a while to figure the system out in the here.
[This message has been edited by Jetboatguru (edited February 10, 2002).]

Johnwithjm
02-10-2002, 08:49 PM
Everyone needs a second chance I`m with you Jetboatguru

MissHBjet
02-10-2002, 09:00 PM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/schuss.gif
I say BlAST HIM...just kiding. You guys are right. He deserves a second chance.
MissHBjet

Jetboatguru
02-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Ok, now the Big Boss has spoken. She has an evil twin so watch out.

RiverDave2
02-10-2002, 10:22 PM
If she has a twin.. Evil or not I'd like to meet her.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
RD

TaylorLP20
02-10-2002, 10:25 PM
Seen people booted for less. If he doesn't show at Elsinore perhaps the humiliation factor will cause him to go away on his own. Not likley though. His profile should be a clue where hes comin' from and its not likley to stop. Comments to DD were totally low class.

RiverDave2
02-10-2002, 10:29 PM
That is true.. There have been alot of people booted for less. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I think were trying to get away from that Banned for life stuff though and go more towards "Rehabilitation." http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif LOL
RD

RR1/ 001
02-10-2002, 10:30 PM
I say keep him ! you all need someone new to kick around for a while. Look`s like he kick`s back and you dont like it...LMAO
No really let him stay if he can tone it down a little.

Blown Sleek
02-10-2002, 10:59 PM
YO Boy's think we better let the boy in or he may put up something of consistancy!!
M.S. H.B. jet got some smack about that??
Just kidding I am sure you are all that!!

MissHBjet
02-10-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave2:
If she has a twin.. Evil or not I'd like to meet her.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
RD
LMAO...Dave no twin, but if I can hook you up I will.
Peace http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy46.gif to Miller Killer
MissHbjet
[This message has been edited by MissHBjet (edited February 10, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
02-11-2002, 12:06 AM
I say, don't put it on me or us. No offense Hot Boat. I say if he isn't within the board's policies and rules then boot'em. If he is within the rules then leave him be. He has said some stuff that may be offensive to some and funny to others. This is America but, America doesn't run the Hot Boat board. It's kinda like the radio or tv, if you don't like it don't pay attention to it. MK and others that have done similar things only continue when we respond and fuel the fire.
I guess what I'm saying is, he doesn't bother me either way.
Brian

fat rat
02-11-2002, 05:02 AM
Probation!!!!!!
I missed the Barney episode.....what happen there and when?

ChetCapoli
02-11-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by RR1/ 001:
I say keep him ! you all need someone new to kick around for a while. Look`s like he kick`s back and you dont like it...LMAO
No really let him stay if he can tone it down a little.
WOW, i missed the action here. We have to keep the clan together at least till after he shows his stuff!
CHET

RiverDave
02-11-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by fat rat:
Probation!!!!!!
I missed the Barney episode.....what happen there and when?
Back when Barney made his first "debut" on ***boat. If memory serves correctly he was the second person ever to have the drums called upon him.. He was granted an "Immunity Idol" until the first OP6 where he met everyone, then we took another vote..
I also believe that he is only one of three people to have "survived" the drums.. After they have been called.
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 11, 2002).]

ROZ
02-11-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave2:
Until then Immunity Idol.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

LVjetboy
02-11-2002, 11:27 AM
I remember Barney's debut. Who would've thought?

HBjet
02-11-2002, 12:01 PM
I don't know why there is a question here to keep him or boot him. I say boot him.
Let's have a look at some of the recent posts by MK.
miller killer
posted February 08, 2002 06:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in danger theres a dick licker on these boards.oh it's dick danger,thats right your dicks in danger when he around,dont drop your wallet kick it home.I've explained myself about the incidents with greg.I bought my advantage banshee and the guru shoemaker did the pump for the previos owner and I thought i was in safe hands,NOT!I called him for help and he was rude on the phone,I called for info about the boats hardware,he blew me off,I then took the boat out and ran it and sure enough the wear ring was melted to the impellar,it took my suction out to,he also cut to much shoe out of the boat!
miller killer
posted February 08, 2002 06:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know DICK when you go buy a $17,000 dollar boat and they tell you and show you the reciepts from his shop you expect a quality product and not a boat that cavitates at 70 mph.Punk the only thing im going to punk is all you guys at elsinore when i smoke you guys,c-ya.No reason to get so offensive DICK!
miller killer
posted February 09, 2002 02:51 AM
BITCH HB JET,I cant wait for elsinore.I am tired of you broke ass mother F":{}_> and your clapped out jetboats!I wasnt going to ready but f it!I dont give a sh"t!The only thing i need is a fuel pressure and oil guage,F the tach,I know it is hard for you to understand the power that im going to unleash!iF YOU WANT TO STEP IT UP I SUGGEST YOUR PARENTS GET A SECOND MORTGAGE ON THEIR HOUSE!Bringt it on!KWITHERBITHN NICE WEB PAGES;As far as tom papp goes,MY boat is there right now!
Is this the type of person we want on the boards, kidding or not?
My vote is to Boot Him.
HBjet
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited February 11, 2002).]

Jetboatguru
02-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Randy I would say a formal apology by Miller Killer to those he attacked is in order. Do you agree or do you think he has made his bed and now must sleep in it?

rivercrazy
02-11-2002, 01:36 PM
Below are are some more of his very valuable posts. BOOM BOOM BOOM.....
Eliminatya,river dave just called me and wanted to meet at a bath house!Just kidding,if were the same person why is your ip different.the good old days of the advantage,brings back some memories of you smoking me.
IP: 67.227.12.254
miller killer
listen here fags,ive already told you guys im a dumb ass!my i.p. is 63.28.219.39,if you looked a little closer you would realize eliminatya is 205.188.200.57 on his other posts.my mistake,i guess i will have to check my username and password more carefully.Im not going to waste my time calling him,its clear that he has time now after i have let other people know what i think.
IP: 67.219.126.189
miller killer
Posts: 103 Registered: Jan 2002 posted January 28, 2002 10:06 PM
I do respect that greg is on this board and helping people out.I just had a couple of bad experiences with him in the past,but that was in the past,as far as fags go,you can all suck a d/;'k!
IP: 63.28.219.20
miller killer
posted January 29, 2002 01:39 PM
River Dave,I already explained myself,Eliminatya left my house,I then got back on to post not realizing the username and password was not mine.Some of us have friends,so why dont you wait and talk about boats when you get one!at least get a inflatible boat,not a doll but a boat!
IP: 63.28.219.89
miller killer
posted January 28, 2002 10:17 PM
Racing Rascal,you were right my tanks are gone,tell your mom to bring them back and i'll give her thong back to her!have a nice day.
IP: 63.28.219.20
miller killer
Eric you remind me of the scene when hank got that dildo put up hi a/s!
IP: 63.28.219.25
miller killer
posted February 08, 2002 06:04 PM
I'm in danger theres a dick licker on these boards.oh it's dick danger,thats right your dicks in danger when he around,dont drop your wallet kick it home.I've explained myself about the incidents with greg.I bought my advantage banshee and the guru shoemaker did the pump for the previos owner and I thought i was in safe hands,NOT!I called him for help and he was rude on the phone,I called for info about the boats hardware,he blew me off,I then took the boat out and ran it and sure enough the wear ring was melted to the impellar,it took my suction out to,he also cut to much shoe out of the boat!
IP: 67.227.12.90

wideopen545
02-11-2002, 04:55 PM
see yaaaaa

Jrocket
02-11-2002, 06:26 PM
Going going gone.......

Blown Sleek
02-11-2002, 07:45 PM
I think he is a little radical but if we were all reasionable and mild we would all drive bay liners!!
Any one wonder why he should say sorry when they themselves were wrong and did not do the same? I guess we could just be quiet and hide in the corner and hope he does not spank everyone!! I can see it now!! He spanks you all and puts his hand out and say's good race! Will you all just walk away??? I think maybe but I hope not!

MissHBjet
02-11-2002, 07:59 PM
Anyway...BS you gonna answer my question?
MissHBjet

DickDanger
02-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Once again, I agree. He knows what he was posting, and that he was attacking people WAY below the belt. I say forget the immunity, and boot him. -DD out

Unchained
02-12-2002, 05:32 AM
After reading Rivercrazy's recap of MillerKiller's crude posts I want to change my vote from probation to dump him.

picklefork1
02-12-2002, 08:45 AM
TO DEBATE AND BICKER OVER PERFORMANCE SUPPLIERS,BOAT SHOPS, OR MANUFACTURERS IS ONE THING, BUT FOR MILLER KILLER TO ATTACK PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AS HE HAS WITH MISSHBJET, DICK DANGER AND MOSTLY RACING RASCAL FOR THE COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT HIS MOM IS COMPLETELY BULLS%*T, THEIR IS NEVER A NEED TO TAKE ANY OF THIS TO A PERSONAL LEVEL, THIS IS A BOAT FORUM, AND TO DO SO SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATED. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE LEVEL OF HOSTILITY TOWARDS THIS PERSON WILL BE IF HE SHOWS UP TO AN EVENT, PROBABLY PRETTY HIGH. SO HE SAYS HE'S SORRY, COOL WHATEVER, DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH HIM, I JUST THINK IT'S BULLS%*T !!!
[This message has been edited by picklefork1 (edited February 12, 2002).]

ROZ
02-12-2002, 08:59 AM
Rivercrazy...OUCH....I never saw those posts.
I'm changing my vote too. Bye Bye MK.

Racing Ray
02-12-2002, 09:14 AM
I have seen people here booted for as little as 3 votes that have done much less in the way of personal attacks. What gives Hot Boat??? Is there a particular vote your waiting on? Where is the ((((POOF))))??? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Eric
02-12-2002, 10:11 AM
((((Boom))))((((Boom))))((((Poof))))
Now, on to more important things... What's this about an evil twin?
Eric

rivercrazy
02-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Erik. I still think he is using multiple user names. But hey, what the H do I know?
I'll be ignoring posts that add no value or are meant to inflame or start crap over nothing.

rivercrazy
02-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Thanks Eric. Sorry I spelled it Erik in the previous post.
Yo da man keepin da board in orda...

TaylorLP20
02-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Are you talking about miller killers evil twin milla killa? Better boot him too, probably runs in the family.

Eric
02-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy:
Thanks Eric. Sorry I spelled it Erik in the previous post.
Yo da man keepin da board in orda...
Wrong Eric. I'm not "***boat". I was just wishing for the (((Poof))).
Eric

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 10:56 AM
I STILL SAY KEEP HIM ... I never saw all those post, I think he should be a man and come in here and say "I`M Sorry" but I also know that some of you too have been known to attack people. I know this first hand!!! I still say let him stay if he can tone it down to your level of "attacking people". A joke is one thing but he went too far. Just like I said in Hot Boats Hot Spots this Forum is getting to be known as "THE GREAT BASHING FORUM". MillerKiller you need to step up and say sorry for what you said in the heat of the monent. If you dont you going to get the BOOT. The way I see it still stands the same, some of you like to kick but hate it whan someone kicks back! Come on now you all know that if you saw him at a lake you all would become friends http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 12, 2002).]

Hustler
02-12-2002, 11:09 AM
I'm going to go WAAAAY out on a limb here and have to say I agree with slowy...WOW what a head rush http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Hey pass that pipe back http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
Hustler

SB
02-12-2002, 11:25 AM
He's done enough to be kicked off. If I want to make a little a joke about Chet's mom that's one thing. But it's terrible that he can anonymously attack GS like that with impunity, with this large an audience. I can't imagine one of my dissatisfied customers being able to do that to me. I'm not reading all the posts, because I read the first question then the information that follows. When the thread starts getting into personal attacks, I stop reading. You know how on the radio, you call on ch 16, then switch channels? We need that here, to separate the information from the crap.
[This message has been edited by SB (edited February 12, 2002).]

Unchained
02-12-2002, 12:46 PM
If everyone just has the same concideration with their messages on this board that they would have if meeting someone in person we would be all set. Can you imagine meeting someone and having them spew the same crap that MK put in his posts. You would be forced to punch him in the face.

RiverDave
02-12-2002, 02:55 PM
You'd be forced too? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

HBjet
02-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Slowy, you pretended to be 2 other people on the board trying to get out of the hole you dug yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad your back, but I don't think you have a say so in this one.
Now Chet, I'd like to know what he thinks, really. With all the crap between us he never made any attacks (except the Mo Ped remark) against anyone related to me. He has the same boating preferences at MK, but I don't think he would agree with what MK has posted, but I could be wrong.
So Chet, can you let us know what you think?
(If you already have and I missed it, sorry)
Hustler, Puff Puff Pass my friend.
HBjet

Erik
02-12-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Eric:
Wrong Eric. I'm not "***boat". I was just wishing for the (((Poof))).
Eric
Ok, there are offically too many Erik/Eric's on this board. I'm going to have to change my name, its getting confusing.

RiverDave
02-12-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by HBjet:
Slowy, you pretended to be 2 other people on the board trying to get out of the hole you dug yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad your back, but I don't think you have a say so in this one.
HBjet
Boy I will slap the taste out your mouth, if you keep pickin on Slowy! He's my guy to pick on.. You already got Chet! Do you think you can have them all? HBPimp?

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 05:11 PM
HBjet your a TROLL
You need to get your shit stright before you shoot off your mouth about me being 1 of 3 people
1# I was slow boat until one of my friends got my pass word.
#2 I`m not E M & D that is one of my friends
# I am RR1/ 001
Did you get it this time ???
Read my lips
You know, If I rember right you do a lot of the bashing on this board! hum Is it MillerKiller or is it HBjet that starts trouble??? Maybe HB got what he was asking for???
Hey HBjet I`v got one word for you that I know gets you going
AGGRESSOR....ha ha take that!

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 06:00 PM
Dam I didnt read all of your post HBjet
I saw you call Chet out to play!
Now why would you for no reason start on Chet again?? I`m really starting to see why I don`t post on this site any more.Now I think MillerKiller should give you all the trash he wants too! He should leve your wife alone, but you ??? I think you get what you give. Now if you want to play with ole Slow Boat I be glad to have a post war wit ya! If you want, just like I told the other Troll River Dave If you want I let E M & D take the key board back...
I`m LMAO at you HBjet
your already getting pissed...lol....
Dont (P) in the wind, it`ll get all over ya!

eliminatya
02-12-2002, 06:07 PM
why are you guys still talking about this, he is gone, he has already been booted he is unable to log on to the forums, btw alan talked to greg today, and they had a good conversation, alan apologized, and greg accepted and said he would be glad to help him in the future. it seems like greg is a lot bigger of a man then some of you. he can take criticism, talk it over and then forgive and forget. it seems a lot of you like to fire of on people, but can't take it when somebody fires back. btw, we are still going to go to elsinore, we have no hard feelings towards anyone, and i guess we will see if anyone has hard feelings towards us.

Johnwithjm
02-12-2002, 07:19 PM
eliminatya hope to see you and MK there.

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 07:29 PM
Boo!!!! to the Host!!!!
It`s just like I said "some of you like to kick people around, But you dont like it when they kick you BACK!!!!! What a deal!!!
"Your in the clan or your just someone that the clan can kick around but Beware if you Kick back, you get the BIG BOOT." Hey look at what HBjet just said to chet for no reason, are you going to boot him ??? Didn`t think so.
just my $0.02 worth. Sorry if anyone doesnt like it. But that is the way I feel
Hb if you would stop Bashing Chet and Aggressor I know chet would stop!
Just a little food for thought. I kinda like chet and his ideals, at lest he will try to work on his own boat! He might try to push his ideals to much but I think that`s because you keep bashing anything he says.HB let me ask you do you have the BALL`s to take your boat down as far as Chet has taken his??? If so than your more man than I thought you were. I know when I look at how much money I have in my boat I would shit my pants if I ever saw my boat look like Chets.I have said way more than I should have but Damit man you guy`s think your the shit`s just because you live on the WestCost.Get real man, you wipe your ass just like the rest of us!
Sorry!!! just had to blow off some steem!!

superdave013
02-12-2002, 07:53 PM
You guys take this shit to seriously. It's just a message board. Kinda like the sticks and stones thing.
I don't think he should have got the boot. I think you all need to lighten up and just ignore posts you don't like. When you respond it just fuels the fire. (I've been there, done that)
But what the hell do I know, I still post over at Barney's too.
Oh, Slowy I know what you mean about the in crowd. Some people get backed up right away but others get the boot (or ragged on) for the same type of thing.

Leon
02-12-2002, 08:10 PM
YOU GO SLOWBOAT! I think yall just started another great posting war son. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Leon Peon: Sitting back and watching this time.

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 08:28 PM
I hope not Leon...lol... I` got better things to do LMAO right now! I dont hate anyone but I just had to vent off some steem! As a mater a fact I!m going to go back to reading and not posting as I know I`m going to get a whoopen for the posting that I have done anyway..lol... Hey I was Called out to many times just to set back...lol...It was more fun when I was reading and not posting. I spent a lot of time LMAO before I went back to posting....

crzyhotrod
02-12-2002, 09:34 PM
Well just my 2 cents worth--I think that he posts a personal apology for the personal attacks, the vulgar langauge towards the ladies or wives of boaters plus the businesses he personally slammed let him stay on a probationary status. If he declines--pull his plug and let the boat sink!

HBjet
02-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Slowy/RR1
What did I just say to Chet? I just asked him what is opinion was. If you actually read what I said you might realize that
Here it is for you to read again
Now Chet, I'd like to know what he thinks, really. With all the crap between us he never made any attacks (except the Mo Ped remark) against anyone related to me. He has the same boating preferences at MK, but I don't think he would agree with what MK has posted, but I could be wrong.
Where do I try to start crap with him? Did I mention anything about Aggressor? Come on slowy, you need to settle down boy. Ask anyone here, I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started. If your cool, then you will get a warm welcome. If you come in here starting shit, well, the outcomes may vary. Just because I'm not a pump expert and I want the best for my pump so I send it out to be worked on doesn't mean I don't wrench on my own boat. I sure hope your pit crew knows how to do everything, god forbid you send something out to a professional to be worked on before the next race. No, I wouldn't even attempt to do what Chet is doing to his own boat. If I had as much hook as Chet has, I would much rather pay someone to do it. Actually, I wouldn't of bought the boat in the first place.
Slowy, I'm not all pissed about your post to keep him, I just think your one of the funnies around here that make this board interesting.
Ok RiverDave, he's all your now!
HBjet http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

RR1/ 001
02-12-2002, 11:02 PM
Ok HBjet is this what you said???
-----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
1st off if chet replied, you would screw with him! Now wouldn`t you? come on now!
2nd Why would you ask Chet about what he thinks?
if he tells ya, you take a crap on him.
Then you ask::
Where do I try to start crap with him?
Lest not go there, lets ask when don't you try to start crap with him?
Then::
Did I mention anything about Aggressor?
Not yet, but is was soon to come. Chat hadn't replied yet!
Then you Say:::
Come on slowy, you need to settle down boy. Ask anyone here, I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started.
OK Mr. Hbjet what do you call this??
Then you say to me:::
I sure hope your pit crew knows how to do everything, god forbid you send something out to a professional to be worked on before the next race.
Now that was rude!!!!
Well unlike you, that is all that works on my boat... sorry.
there`s a rude one back at ya...lol
Then you say::::
No, I wouldn't even attempt to do what Chet is doing to his own boat. If I had as much hook as Chet has, I would much rather pay someone to do it. Actually, I wouldn't of bought the boat in the first place.
Oh so that makes you a better man???
Ok I see, Don't fix it because I`m so dam rich I can buy a new one. I got ya, ok. Big money man!!!
Then you say:::
Slowy, I'm not all pissed about your post to keep him, I just think your one of the funnies around here that make this board interesting.
Now why would you say that after you just said:::
I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started.
Oh yea did you just say:::
"I`m not all pissed"?
What are you just 1/2 or 3/4 pissed right about now????
Do you see how this is done ??
You should I see you do it all the time!!!
Now I`m LMAO... I thought that guy was you!
ok last You said:::
Ok RiverDave, he's all your now!
HBjet
What does thet mean ??? "he's all your now"???
Did you mean he`s all your`s??????Got ya again! You were getting pissed.....HB got red in the face...I`m LMAO
__________________________________________________ _________
You cant take, what you give out ???? Ok Now I`m cool...lol... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I`m just like you bashing back.
I`v got to stop this before I become like you and cut and past all the time....hint hint... where does all this get us ??
No where!
Why do I even care????
HBjet I first said that MillerKiller needed to be a man and tell everyone he was sorry for what he said in the heat of the moment. I think he said some things that he didnt mean the way they came out, But I didnt tell him to say he was sorry for standing up to you or anyone else because I know how you all like to pick and pick tell you get someone going so hard that one of you call on Hot Boat to boot them because they said something you didnt like. now I have said the last on this topic and I dont want to get in a pissing contest with you so if you keep picking on me I will send E M & D in to beat you up...lol J/K.... lets just get along and I still think if you leave chet alone he will back off of you too! Chet don`t prove me wrong here....
Dave I miss ya buddy...lol
Hb`s no fun...lol... he get`s pissey to easy...
[This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 13, 2002).]

DickDanger
02-12-2002, 11:16 PM
Another riveting episode of "How the prop turns"...gotta love it!!! -DD out

BigDaddy
02-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Well Not that what i say Matters to you guys in Arizona or anything butt I Say This is why we have Problems and No one is trying to understand what he is trying to say it looks like and every one ganged up on him at once and i have seen and been part of this on these forums. If he was to contact any one who took offense to what he has said and Try to talk or agrre to disagree and not Bash or Be Hatefull to Each other and Let us all be Water Bound By a Comon Cause and that is Boating and try to keep some Integrety to it he Should be Given a Chance But at the same time this is a Free Site and any one and every one can come here and Reply and or say what they want about any thing i like it when it is about boats (Jet Boats) and Stuff But i dont like it when i am miss understood like by JRoos in My Post about my Manifold Color he has Bashed me and called me a Fag and all kinds of stuff and I finally replied back and said some stuff i really didnt want to say to any one But he asked for it so he got it and thats that.
KEEP HIM and Move on
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad07.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleyes02.gif
Thanks Yall have a Great Day and Better Boating this Season
Respectfully BigDaDDy http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue.gif
[This message has been edited by BigDaddy (edited February 12, 2002).]

HBjet
02-13-2002, 12:30 AM
HBjet
HBjet your a TROLL
You need to get your shit stright before you shoot off your mouth about me being 1 of 3 people
Slowy/RR1, Ask anyone here, I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started. If your cool, then you will get a warm welcome. If you come in here starting shit, well, the outcomes may vary.
Ok HBjet is this what you said???
Come on slowy, you need to settle down boy. Ask anyone here, I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started.
OK Mr. Hbjet what do you call this??
Slowy If you just read, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't bash you about your 3 personalities, you did that to yourself and I just pointed it out. Then your starting some sort of pissing match with me for some reason I can't understand. Just think a little more before you post. Oh, sorry for the cut and past, I just didn't feel like typing over and over, even though I have a feeling this will not make sense to you either so drop whatever your trying to figure out, or point your trying to make. Everyone understands what you think should be done about Miller Killer.
A side note here. I'm a little pissed off because all of this GS marine bashing by a selected few on these boards of free speech actually has effected us. Greg is no longer posting on the boards. Here is his last post from another thread.
greg shoemaker
posted February 09, 2002 06:28 PM
Good bye Greg
he has not posted since then and it really pisses me off that he is gone. I have never had any service done by him or his shop, but he did take the time to give a few of us a tour, tips, and share some racing stories with us. Not to mention before we left (there was 4 of us) he gave us all a GS shirt and I think one 1 out of us 4 has ever had any work done by his shop. Greg is a great guy for taking the time to visit there boards and help people out, customer or not. It really pisses me off he gets so much shit just because his company has grown so big that he can not do all the work himself. Let me tell you guys a secret, you don't stay in business as long as he has and grow as much as GS has by screwing your customers over. it just doesn't work that way. For all the customers I hear that say Greg robbed them, well, that's what I call bitter because they F'd something up themselves and want to blame the other guy instead of dealing with it like a "Professional" would.
HBjet

RR1/ 001
02-13-2002, 01:39 AM
HBjet Sorry I just don't see what you are talking about??? But I really dont care at this point!
It is a sad note that Greg left because some of you couldn't grow up!
Dave from Aggressor will probably be the next to leave because of you and some others.
who`s next??
Duane from Hi-Tech ???
I saw where you (yes_you) HBjet tried to put words in his mouth.
I will past it for you
HBjet posted to Chet:::
HI-PERFORMANCE said Aggressor is still new to the pump business, and they just need to do more homework and didn't recommend them.
BULL SHIT HBjet I will say this one more time so I know you got it right, Bull Shit (just plane Bull Shit).
Duane would have Never said that! You posted that (((lie)))) where everyone could see it! Dave from Aggressor saw it, I saw it.Who else??
Look`s like your just like MillerKiller with the Bashing... Yea I`m pissed now!!! I`v been waiting to call you out on this one for a long time!
I think you need to make a topic and tell Duane your sorry you had the name wrong on the Shop that told you that! I know it wasn't his shop or Duane him self that told you that. Stand up and be the man that you say you are!!!!!Hell give him a Call on the Phone and tell him you messed up.MillerKiller called Greg! He is a big hearted man I`m sure he will understand.
Then maybe you should call Dave and tell him the same thing.
But make a topic and Say I`m sorry and I messed up to these people!
That is A mans business you were messing with HBjet just like millerKiller and Greg.
Duane just put an Aggressor pump in my boat!
every thing in his shop say`s Aggresser!
Why in this world would he every say that to you??? HE WOULDN`T....
I have seen your post`s in the Aggressor dual drive topic, waz up wit you??? You dont want an Aggressor or is it you dont have the money to change to any pump at all. If you want to kick chet around kick him but stop wit the crap. Aggressor has done nouthing to you, Duane has done nouthing to you, Back Off Man "I`m telling you to just back off".
When you do this your no better than MillerKiller.
Duane is going to have my A$$ for this but I have had it with all this Aggresser Bashing from HBjet that I can stand.
HBjet I will say one last thing this is my Quote " Support those those that support Racing, With out them we would not be Racing"
Hi_Techperformance and Aggressor support Racing, dont bash`m support`m!
Disclaimer:::
What I say in these forums is my opinion and just that
My OPINION
and not in any way is it the opinion of anyone that has any thing to do with my boat or my racing in any manner.
I speak alone when I speak in these forums.
Steve Worthington.
[This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 13, 2002).]

superdave013
02-13-2002, 06:14 AM
Guys, SHUT UP!!
You are not making anything any better with your little bitch fest. Maybe you could try e-mail for that.
Slowy is right in the fact that other people like Dave with Aggressor will quit posting soon. Other people that are just good ol boaters are getting tired of all the bitching and mindless bickering too, so please SHUT UP!

RiverDave
02-13-2002, 08:45 AM
Dammit HBJet, you stole my guy... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
Sh*t, well I guess he's yours now.. You owe me a 12pack.
Good to see Slowy back in his old form... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Like riding a bike right?
BTW Slowy, one little correction there, I don't believe Miller Killer Called Greg.. I think that was the other way around. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
RD

boatnam2
02-13-2002, 08:55 AM
greg and i had a few misunderstanding a while back.it is water under the bridge. i think greg is very stand up guy and would do anything to help you.he is a very busy man but does take time to answer any questions you might have.

HBjet
02-13-2002, 09:16 AM
Slowy, if you want to drag this out, email me, I'll be happy to entertain you. (I would email you but there is no email listed) Second, if you read a little further, you would see where I told HTP I was sorry and misunderstood what he was saying.
Sorry to everyone who has to deal with this, and I know I don't help any because I'll get another post here saying I'm a fire starter etc. So again, sorry for the crap you have to read.
Slowy, email me
randy@supply.com
HBjet

MissHBjet
02-13-2002, 09:38 AM
Just for the record HBjet honestly wasnt trying to start any crap with Chet by asking what his opinion was regarding Miller Killer. He even thought for once they might actually share the same opinion, but believe what you want. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy46.gif
MissHBjet

RiverDave
02-13-2002, 09:57 AM
I would say the REAL QUESTION is can Chet make it to OP6III? If so he's gotta a seat in my boat.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Same goes for Slowy.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif It's an I/O as well guys so there won't be any arguing over which pump is better.. I/O's always better!
RD
quote of the day "Silly HBJet, Jet's are for kids!" http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 13, 2002).]

rivercrazy
02-13-2002, 11:00 AM
Yea but they are sweeter so it tastes better and are more fun to drive! LOL http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Hustler
02-13-2002, 11:50 AM
It's an I/O as well guys so there won't be any arguing over which pump is better.. I/O's always better!
I beg to differ http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif jets very seldom find the SAND BAR'S http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif $$$$$$
Hustler
[This message has been edited by Hustler (edited February 13, 2002).]

RiverDave
02-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Tell that to 77Charger.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif He found one!
RD

Havasu Hangin'
02-13-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Hustler:
I beg to differ http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif jets very seldom find the SAND BAR'S...
Although I've heard jets can lose thier rudders...with proper guidance, of course... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy06.gif
http://www.websitemonster.com/images/pimp.gif

RiverDave
02-13-2002, 12:09 PM
Another Prime example of a jet finding a sand bar.. Out of the 10 guys I know that have jets that 2 of them that have found a Sand Bar.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

rivercrazy
02-13-2002, 12:53 PM
Should we take a poll between O/D's and Jet's? Another poll for repair costs?

RR1/ 001
02-13-2002, 01:06 PM
OK ....I`m done now! I`v said way more than I should have.... Sorry
Dave it would be an honor to go for a cruse with ya.
I`d like to come out there some time and play,Look`s like you all have lot`s of fun...

Hustler
02-13-2002, 01:15 PM
Out of the 10 guys I know that have jets that 2 of them that have found a Sand Bar..
HHHHMMMMMMM....let me guess who was guideing them http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Hustler

picklefork1
02-13-2002, 02:17 PM
Found a rock bar across from the sand bar, pump made a horrific sound, kinda like $1200 dollars being flushed down the toilet.

Hustler
02-13-2002, 02:27 PM
Hey that $1200 sounds alot better being flushed than $5000 does http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Hustler

rivercrazy
02-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Hustler. How much was da rudda?

Hustler
02-13-2002, 02:31 PM
I never bought a new one, I did need it anyway it was just extra weight http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Hustler

Havasu Hangin'
02-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Hustler:
HHHHMMMMMMM....let me guess who was guideing them...
Speaking of guides, I wonder how "Driveless" is doing?
http://www.websitemonster.com/images/pimp.gif

RiverDave
02-13-2002, 04:09 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Now that was funny! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Hustler was tryin to talk me into going up there.. I'd be driveless #2!
Slowy drop me an e-mail and we'll see if we can't get ya hooked up like cable on coming out!
Now If I can get you out here and we'll throw back some cold ones, and HBJet can get Chet out here to throw back some beers ***boat will "freeze over." LOL http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Check out that bar tour dealio on hotspots.. If you want to come out for that I can hook you up on a place to stay and a spot in the boat etc.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 13, 2002).]

MissHBjet
02-13-2002, 05:33 PM
Now that would make a CLASSIC pic! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy30.gif

beached1
02-13-2002, 08:08 PM
I bet if we all pitched in a buck or two, we could prob come with enough to get Chet and Slowy on a "Friends fly free" deal and get them out here for OP6. Aside from all the shit that's said on the boards, I sure we could all share a few coolies and forget.

HBjet
02-13-2002, 09:09 PM
If Chet and Slowy make it out to OP6CIII, then I say we make the next shirt design with there boats on it and we will send them 5 shirts each free. RD will buy Slowy's and I'll buy Chets.
Speaking of, Chet, where are you?
HBjet
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited February 13, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
02-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Sounds good to me HBjet !! I`ll have to see what we have going on and if I have the Cash to make the trip http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Who knows I just might be there... But you know I`ll have to bring the Hydro. Ever had a Hydro there? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Leon
02-13-2002, 09:31 PM
And along comes a 33' twin engine Eliminator a little too swift in the no wake zone just as Slowy sets anchor on his hydro at the river. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Better bring a bucket or a high powered rifle to knock a hole in any big boats that come your way son. 'Taint like it was 25 years ago at the river no more. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
Leon & Co: Specialists in shallow water sunken boat recovery.

RR1/ 001
02-13-2002, 09:36 PM
Well that sucks http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif You know those Hydro Leon they dont like those BIG boat`s. I`v got 3 pumps in her and some times I wish I had 3 more... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif

HBjet
02-13-2002, 09:40 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a jet hydro there, but there are a few shovel noses that you will see on most weekends. Don't worry about 33' Eliminators. The average size tunnel out there is 25-26 foot, and for a v-bottom, I would say 23 foot. Don't get me wrong, we still see Fountains and Warlocks out there, but not as many HTM's as one would think. Oh, you can always find a 26' American Offshore there too.
Bring the whole setup, we will be doing some speed runs in the mornings. Also, I will be out there this weekend and I'm going to take some pics of where this Shin Dig is going to held at so everyone can get a general idea.
HBjet
One nice thing about tunnels is that when ther going, not too much of a wake.
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited February 13, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
02-13-2002, 11:41 PM
Oh man I just looked, I`v got to be in Ponca City, OK 6/22-23 for a race with CSDBA that sucks http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
I would have really been there too!
I plan to come out to play wit you all soon, just dont know when.

AGGRESSOR JETS
02-14-2002, 08:15 AM
Follow his chain- He brings good insight to the board- not the same OHH! Don't let the same ones run him off or im next!! Dave

Hustler
02-14-2002, 08:33 AM
Dave I a question for you, can you tell me the differance between your energizer kit and AT's kit my pump is a YJ, I'm going to be installing the kit in about twoo weeks and I would like to know what the deal is between the two.
Thanks Hustler

RiverDave
02-14-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
Follow his chain- He brings good insight to the board- not the same OHH! Don't let the same ones run him off or im next!! Dave
What? Dave, I'm completely lost on what that post means.. Could you please ellaborate for my poor unedumucated soul?
RD

MissHBjet
02-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave:
What? Dave, I'm completely lost on what that post means.. Could you please ellaborate for my poor unedumucated soul?
RD
Dont worry RD, Im lost on that one to.
[This message has been edited by MissHBjet (edited February 14, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
02-14-2002, 12:32 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Think! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Some people know more than they let on http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Right LEON?
[This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 14, 2002).]

Leon
02-14-2002, 01:08 PM
I'm glad you can see how full of wisdom Ol Leon really is. Youve come a ((((((long)))))) ways Son. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

Leon
02-14-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
I figured it out! He must be talking about me LEON who brings good insight to the board. Yall dont run me off ya hear.
Leon: These colors never run.

RR1/ 001
02-14-2002, 02:04 PM
OH You could say , at first I kinda thought ol Leon was what he was saying he was {"just an ol boy from down south that didnt even have a boat")BUT as time went on I have learned a thing or two about that good ol boy from down south.
How fast does that thing go????you can tell me now! you`v been told on ...lol... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

Leon
02-14-2002, 05:23 PM
OK Slowboat, I gotta know now, who IS Leon? How fast does what thing go? Son yall even got me bewildered now! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

ChetCapoli
02-14-2002, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HBjet:
[B]If Chet and Slowy make it out to OP6CIII, then I say we make the next shirt design with there boats on it and we will send them 5 shirts each free. RD will buy Slowy's and I'll buy Chets.
Speaking of, Chet, where are you?
HBjet
Are you missing me already buddy? I'm flattered! HEEHEE. Looks like i missed all the action again! Shucks. I've been busy building some 358's for the rounde-round guys. Even using those new "twizzler" pushrods they have out now! LMAO!
Dont know if i can talk the wifey into OP6 so i'll have to let you guys know.
BTW, I notice the same thing here as you do slowy... YOU TELL EM!. You nailed on the head! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
Chet

RR1/ 001
02-14-2002, 10:45 PM
Come on Leon you can tell me http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif I dont kiss and tell remembar http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif lol
Hey Chet where in the **** have you been??
I`v been smacking my head on the wall all week..lol.. Dam that hurts http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif How`s the boat coming along?
We are getting ready to start testing again. I had to shut it down for the last 6 weeks the wife had to go in for a tune up. We are ready now boy, she got the tune up and I`v been tuning on the motor and it`s time to get back on the water. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif 6 weeks is a long time!
I cant take it, I`v got to get wet...lol http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 14, 2002).]

Leon
02-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Come on Leon you can tell me http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif I dont kiss and tell remembar http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif lol
Son: Kissing men concerns Leon ((((BIGTIME)))). Yall are startin to sound like one of them fruits from Californi-ay. Kissing Leon is not an option Son unless you are his wife or grandkids.
Leon: Homophobe extrodanaire.

AGGRESSOR JETS
02-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Hustler, We Call Ours a Step up kit-Diff Aggressor vs A/T - Both are Kits we produce to Modify Jacuzzi from Low lift in "W" or Axial in the case of "Y" to Turbine style Bowls (High Pressure)with a Higher thrust type Impeller.It is a very good fix when cost is a problem. You still have a oversize Intake (to much water)but @ 50MPH+ - I think it has a minimum effect.In Aggressor Kit you get our Impeller, Our 9 Vane Bowl, 17-4 H/T Shaft,Our Nozzle System with choice of choke size (3.125-3.090,3.187 ETC)all J.M Seals, and so on. Hope this Helps.

HavasuBarney
02-23-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave:
Back when Barney made his first "debut" on ***boat. If memory serves correctly he was the second person ever to have the drums called upon him.. He was granted an "Immunity Idol" until the first OP6 where he met everyone, then we took another vote..
I also believe that he is only one of three people to have "survived" the drums.. After they have been called.
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 11, 2002).]
Just for the record, I was the first holder of the Immunity Idol. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
***boat
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 02:56 PM
Slick: Thanks for your input. When it comes to vulgarity, I've identified two types of people: those who are willing to use it, and those who inspire the use of it. I feel that if I do what I can to keep the latter category in check, the former category won’t pose any real problems. So when trolls like “Uncle Tony” complain about it, I'm hardly sympathetic.
Spectras: If you guys want to vote somebody off Survivor-style, the host will uphold the will of the tribe. However, Barney has the immunity idol until he gets back from OP6C.
Barney: I appreciate your apology. There may be hope for you yet... maybe.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif