PDA

View Full Version : Last Call......

Kindsvater Flat
11-16-2004, 08:47 PM
I will be pulling down some of the video clips at V-DriveVideo.com. This is your last chance to download them. I need to make room for some more new clips. There are a few that will remain but not all of them. They will be gone by thanksgiving.
Thanks
K-Flat
ps Same goes for SchoutenRanch.com. Some will stay, some will go.

ACCEPTENCE
11-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Okie-dokie...that's good to know :D

stix818
11-17-2004, 04:46 AM
Right on. Thanks for the footage!!!

126driver
11-17-2004, 06:10 AM
As a regular visitor, I've noticed that "Hud's Corner" is seriously lacking in content as well. :rolleyes: :D

Kindsvater Flat
11-17-2004, 10:29 AM
As a regular visitor, I've noticed that "Hud's Corner" is seriously lacking in content as well. :rolleyes: :D
Kinda like the SS 126 race team :D

Morg
11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
That aint right
Funny as hell
But not right

waterwitch
11-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey ya Mike..
Do you have any footage from Needles
last year. Looking for a particular boat.
Black pickel fork with a blown motor.
If not, thank you anyways.
And no... we are not buying another
boat. (We've already bought "3" this year)
Traci

Kindsvater Flat
11-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I don't Traci or at least I didn't see it when I was there. Sorry.

SANGER-RICH
11-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Hey Got Beer?????????????

Sangster
11-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey...Got shovelnose finished????

Kindsvater Flat
11-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Drank it....... got anything else that needs some bubblegum melted onto it?:D

126driver
11-17-2004, 07:16 PM
Kinda like the SS 126 race team :D
Very funny. :yuk: :D
Hey K-flat, been meaning to ask you. What the hell is ScrotumRanch.com? Oh. That's SchoutenRanch.com My bad. Sorry. :rollside: :D

Kindsvater Flat
11-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Very funny. :yuk: :D
Hey K-flat, been meaning to ask you. What the hell is ScrotumRanch.com? Oh. That's SchoutenRanch.com My bad. Sorry. :rollside: :D
Very weak comeback for you dude!! You lost it.....

126driver
11-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Very weak comeback for you dude!! You lost it.....
Yeah damnit, I know. Wasn't feeling it. Need to practice more and get back into the groove. :wink: :D Maybe I should start hanging out in the bench racers forum. :argue:

SANGER-RICH
11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Drank it....... got anything else that needs some bubblegum melted onto it?:D
Actually I do but it is not boat realted I have a set of louvers for my daughters mustang that was broken when it was wrecked. It is thin material, not sure what grade aluminun it is, do you want to do it??? Ill figure a way to ship it to you or we can do it like last time, I will be sure to get the silver bullets this time, PM me if interested

Kindsvater Flat
11-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Actually I do but it is not boat realted I have a set of louvers for my daughters mustang that was broken when it was wrecked. It is thin material, not sure what grade aluminun it is, do you want to do it??? Ill figure a way to ship it to you or we can do it like last time, I will be sure to get the silver bullets this time, PM me if interested
If I can weld beer cans together it shouldn't be any problem. Only problem is crap overseas alum. I have some rod for dirty alum also. Send me some close up pics and we'll see what the damage is.

SANGER-RICH
11-19-2004, 09:02 PM
If I can weld beer cans together it shouldn't be any problem. Only problem is crap overseas alum. I have some rod for dirty alum also. Send me some close up pics and we'll see what the damage is.
Will do Ill get it out this weekend betwen all the Honey-Doos take a pic and get it to ya.
Thanks my daughter will love it :D

SANGER-RICH
11-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey...Got shovelnose finished????
WANT TO HELP :cry: :D It is comming along fine, my real problem is flipping it over to the bottom side up, That actually will be the easiest, but when I get the bottom done, I will be looking for alot of help to flip it back over, can I count on you Sangster??