PDA

View Full Version : My Love To All

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 10:26 AM
I wanted to send out my love to all of you that have lost family members over the year. I was thinking that with the approaching holidays, some of you may be remembering loved ones,and feeling a bit down knowing they will not be at the table with you, or around the tree, and to those of you feeling such a sense of loss, there is someone here praying that you find some joy in this season.
May you all be blessed with good memories, laughter and love

Her454
11-17-2004, 10:28 AM
That was one of the nicest most thoughtful things I've ever seen posted. Speaking for myself, the holidays are my favorite time of year but I do find myself fighting a depression when it comes to the family thing. Not alot around anymore and it gets lonely if I let it get to me.
Thanks mrsdrmr.

topless
11-17-2004, 10:34 AM
My entire family is in Texas so it gets a little sad for me too sometimes. I'm thankful that I do have my children to share it with though. Thanks for the post Andrea ;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 10:39 AM
How thoughtful of you to post this :)

dicudmore
11-17-2004, 10:40 AM
very thoughtful post :wink:

RiverOtter
11-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Thankyou Mrs. D. I lost one of my brothers several years ago at Christmas time. Both of our birthdays were celebrated on Thanksgiving. Soooooo when TGiving comes around I think of him alot. :frown:

BarryMac
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
I lost my Grandmother in August 2 days before her 85th Birthday, she was always the shining star for the family at Christmas, It wont be the same this year without her.
Thanks for the wonderful post, you have a huge heart and are so very thoughtful, thank you again from the bottom of my heart...
gjb

rvrtoy
11-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Great post. I believe you have taken the words out of the mouths of many forum members. :)

switchin'addiction
11-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Very thoughtful post. Words from the heart!! Thank you.

Ziggy
11-17-2004, 11:22 AM
There is that special personality of yours showing through once again.. ;)
May your holidays be filled with love and joy...keep it safe. :smile:

Mrs. Restless22
11-17-2004, 11:32 AM
What a sweet thing to post.
You are so thoughtfull.
I say a prayer every night thankfull for my close friends and family, and with the holidays coming, I will say a few extra for those who have lost somone close to them.

welk2party
11-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Thank you for the post. I lost my mother and the Holidays have never been the same since.

oldbuck40
11-17-2004, 11:47 AM
very thoughtful post! i lost a sister august 10 this year, and its still hard to deal with somtimes. if there were more people like you the world would be a better place. thank you.......

Unforgiven
11-17-2004, 11:48 AM
My entire family is in Texas so it gets a little sad for me too sometimes. I'm thankful that I do have my children to share it with though. Thanks for the post Andrea ;)
Not your entire family....I"M HERE!!

topless
11-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Not your entire family....I"M HERE!!
I feel better my love. :rollside:

tamalewagon
11-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Thanks for a thoughtful and caring post. It reminds us that their memories should be celebrated at all times.

It's Only Money
11-17-2004, 01:18 PM
How many children do you have oh, Topless one? :D

Sane Asylum
11-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Mrsdrmr.............While I haven't met too many people on this board including yourself, I just wanted to let you know that a post like yours makes me want to meet to say THANK YOU!!. As the other folks have said, this was a very thoughtful post. All the blessings in the world to you and your family.....

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Mrsdrmr.............While I haven't met too many people on this board including yourself, I just wanted to let you know that a post like yours makes me want to meet to say THANK YOU!!. As the other folks have said, this was a very thoughtful post. All the blessings in the world to you and your family.....
Thank you so very much for your kind words, I was not looking to be complimented, but they are very heartfelt and appreciated. I receive your blessings, and send some to you and yours....

core attitude
11-17-2004, 02:26 PM
What a kind and beautiful way to touch peoples hearts, your words bring tears to my eyes.......I buried my mother on Christmas eve which is also my Birthday. It is always a difficult time and I've often felt that others don't understand.....thank you.
Pete

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 04:09 PM
What a kind and beautiful way to touch peoples hearts, your words bring tears to my eyes.......I buried my mother on Christmas eve which is also my Birthday. It is always a difficult time and I've often felt that others don't understand.....thank you.
Pete
Your welcome, I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how that must feel, I send you the biggest and warmest hug and hope that it is received. I will send an extra blessing out for you as we continue to approach such a difficult time...
Andrea

IN2-IN2MX
11-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Wow. This really touched me. What a wonderful thread Mrsdrmr. Best wishes to everyone.