PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ass Squirt Boats

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Anyone recognize any of these boats? If you like the footage I will post more in weeks to come.
Bad Ass Jet Boats Vol 1 (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/baj1.wmv)
Jerry

77468sleekcraft
11-17-2004, 10:51 AM
DUDE ----THANKS ..THAT WAS THE COOLEST SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS SITE IN A LONG TIME.. :2purples:

flat broke
11-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Nice stuff Jerry.
Hopefully we'll see some of that hardware along with the ever elusive V'drives at the CBBB this year.
Chris

Nucking futs
11-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Nice job Jerry! I like all the southwind tunnels

HavasuDreamin'
11-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Bad ass footage. Thanks.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
11-17-2004, 01:22 PM
the blue and white cp is owned and driven by bob mcclure in front of his house at needles. We call him beercan bob because it's got an all alumium 509ci bbc. it took alot of recycled beer cans to make that motor!!!! It's one very nice piece!!!! Budlight :D

1978 Rogers
11-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Great video. Do you have any full videos for sale? Make a great stocking stuffer.

1978 Rogers
11-17-2004, 01:36 PM
I'd watch the video over & over all winter sitting right in front of the TV with the sound turned up loud. It would be a great way to get ready for next season.

Danhercules
11-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Dont ever post one like that agian!!!!!! UNTILL YOU HAVE THEM FOR SALE!!!!!
Just jonesin ovre here. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake W2
11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Nice jets that yellow SWDT is the one with the blown FORD in it rite?
Nothing better than a video of Gullwings and SWTDs oyea and an Eliminator .
What kind of hull was the white tunnel?
Jake

RandyH
11-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Great Video, THanks,
The rex muffler tips sounds great in everyone of those boats. :eek:
RandyH

hack job
11-17-2004, 04:22 PM
great video! cant wait to see more :wink:

Sangster
11-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Jerry has videos for sale at his site....Jest click on his name then go to his home page...

Nucking futs
11-17-2004, 04:33 PM
the blue and white cp is owned and driven by bob mcclure in front of his house at needles. We call him beercan bob because it's got an all alumium 509ci bbc. it took alot of recycled beer cans to make that motor!!!! It's one very nice piece!!!! Budlight :D
Look at the way that boat take off,The whole bow pulls to the left from the torque of that engine.I have seen that boat and it hauls.
Tim

hot_rod
11-17-2004, 05:17 PM
Here's another (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/jeffroost04a.wmv)

jamessampica
11-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Sweet JERRY!!!! I wish i had an empty disc i would burn that one even thou mine was'nt in it.Great job.LATER!!!!!! :D :D :D
JIM S :confused:

1Bahnerjet
11-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Damn, those Jet are "BadAss"
You would have no Problem selling a whole Full Lenght Video of that.
Hell, I would Buy that short Clip.
This could be a Whole new Market for you. :idea:

dmontzsta
11-17-2004, 05:53 PM
Nice stuff Jerry.
Hopefully we'll see some of that hardware along with the ever elusive V'drives at the CBBB this year.
Chris
I will be there again...I dont think many other V-Drivers will attend unless the date is switched, they prefer the LBC boat races instead, it is a hard decision for me as well...I want to join the LBC crowd one year.

Kindsvater Flat
11-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Well Jerry is heading to the Finals in Phoenix so he will be out for awhile. I believe they only real jet boat video is the FBC II video. What he sent me is just little clips from here and there from different outings. I sure if there is a large enough demand that maybe someday a video can be produced. Maybe like the River Rat video.

TRG
11-17-2004, 06:11 PM
if im not mistaken?... did'nt smalls hand this guy his ass during the last needles trip?
and for some reason,....i think theres footage of him doing so! :cool:
needless to say it is definitly a nice looking boat!

revndave
11-17-2004, 07:56 PM
That video is cool.That was Eddy with the blown Daytona.Its now injected.Runs 120mph.

MAXIMUS
11-18-2004, 07:34 AM
if im not mistaken?... did'nt smalls hand this guy his ass during the last needles trip?
and for some reason,....i think theres footage of him doing so! :cool:
needless to say it is definitly a nice looking boat!
Yes he did!!! I couldn't believe how bad he hosed him... That cp is extremly quick & looked pathetic against smalls... :supp:

TRG
11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
and to think that he is selling that flat complete!.... over in the v-drive forum for only 18K!
if i had the cash and the balz........ :rollside:

flat broke
11-18-2004, 10:35 AM
I will be there again...I dont think many other V-Drivers will attend unless the date is switched, they prefer the LBC boat races instead, it is a hard decision for me as well...I want to join the LBC crowd one year.
Its not like we aren't aware of Long Beach. In fact we tried to wait them out last year before we picked a date, but they got their dates jacked around by The city, so it was what it was.
This year, we got a smokin offer on some stuff, so the dates have already been set because of said offer. I hope Long Beach isn't the same weekend, but if it is, oh well. Either way, I'd just like to see more badass stuff out there, and that includes V'drives... Especially some V'drive cruisers. Ya hear that SD? :D
Chris

MudPumper
11-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Its not like we aren't aware of Long Beach. In fact we tried to wait them out last year before we picked a date, but they got their dates jacked around by The city, so it was what it was.
This year, we got a smokin offer on some stuff, so the dates have already been set because of said offer. I hope Long Beach isn't the same weekend, but if it is, oh well. Either way, I'd just like to see more badass stuff out there, and that includes V'drives... Especially some V'drive cruisers. Ya hear that SD? :D
Chris
Hey Chris, Is CBBB going to be at Avi again or did you find a new venue. I know there was some talk about some other location.

flat broke
11-18-2004, 12:20 PM
It is going to be at the Avi again, but so long as the Tribe makes good on their promises, everyone should be very happy with the location ;)
Now back to that video.. Baaaad arse.
Chris

SPECTRABRENT
11-18-2004, 12:23 PM
Chris,
Whats up with your boat?
Brtent

pops1
11-19-2004, 09:51 AM
this one better
and funnier (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/jefftail3.wmv)
another (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/mikerun4.wmv)
What are you into nature- Ive never seen Vidio's taken between tree leaves before. Sounds like someone was setting up a sand bag on another. thanks Dave

flat broke
11-19-2004, 11:22 AM
Chris,
Whats up with your boat?
Brtent
The boat is fine. Just picked up a new loader from Jack this week, and might be able to get it out to the water for a little more tweaking Thanksgiving weekend. Once I get the intake pressure where I want it to assure myself that the impeller is being fully loaded, I'll start cutting the aluminum impeller down until I hit where I want to be RPM wise, then we'll duplicate that with the stainless unit. But other than the dialing in and the few cosmetic issues that might get worked out this winter, the boat is fine.
How bout your 24?
Chris

Kindsvater Flat
11-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Well it proves that you guys liked Bad Ass Jets 1 since it has been viewed 2066 times. I posted this on 3 sites. Thanks for sucking up all the bandwidth. :D I will post a new one mid week for you guys to enjoy.
Mike

SPECTRABRENT
11-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Chris,
My (I mean Beth's) Spectra 24 is coming along, I just got my strut from Schiada96 (very nice piece). I will be having Dave Sammonds install it along with the double drop through fin and motor plates. If all goes as planned it will be on the water in early 2005.
I am also working on that Spectra 20. Its at JOes Tooling getting some stringer (filled all holes & bulkhead (had to replace the front bulkhead) work done. I talked to Joe today about extending the inner strakes to the transom. Joe said it would improve the hull and it would cost about $1200.00, so thats next. I think along with extending the strakes I will have the bottom done by Bennett. I will also go with all new Aggressor pump parts, pump housing, bowl, intake, impeller etc..
I just bought a set of Brodix heads from Blake Allen to go with the 10/71. I am looking to build a 572 (like Cyclones, but with the bigger blower).
I want to build a new 1974 Spectra 20 with a couple of modern modifications, but same old style like back to back bench seating & dog house motor cover with jump seats.
Also, I picked up a 1973 Spectra 18 w/455 Olds (not running) & Berk. JC pump (all original from the original owner). I would like to get it running so I can have a jet boat for CBBB & FC until the Spectra 20 is done.
Brent

Kindsvater Flat
11-21-2004, 10:26 PM
So who is ready for a new video clip?

Mighty Thor
11-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Memememememememememe

Squirtin Thunder
11-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Memememememememememe
WE Is Ready !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
11-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Are you going to make it out to CFW New Years ????
Jim

FOURQ
11-21-2004, 11:03 PM
So who is ready for a new video clip?
i am i am i am i am!!!!!!!thats some bad ass shit
4Q

DUNDUN
11-21-2004, 11:23 PM
everyone...check out badass squirtboats vol. 2!!
its pretty rad. :D