PDA

View Full Version : Sup everyone... Looking for some ideas to impress my date.

TimeToBurn
11-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Sup everyone... Looking for some ideas to impress my date.
I got this date lined up for this weekend. I am looking for some unique sweet ideas. Hit me!

jdogginla
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
E-Z Give her the SHOCKER!@@$% :hammerhea

jdogginla
11-17-2004, 01:30 PM
If you need to know what the shocker is........do a search under definition of shocker ;)

TimeToBurn
11-17-2004, 01:33 PM
That'll do.

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 01:34 PM
questions
1-are you going for the whole weekend, or just a few hrs
2-do you know her, or is this a blind date kinda thing
I have some wonderful ideas for you that I will pm you, but need to know the answers to the above first.

TimeToBurn
11-17-2004, 01:36 PM
I met her twice and its probably gonna to pretty casual.

RiverDave
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
I got this date lined up for this weekend. I am looking for some unique sweet ideas. Hit me!
Got any pics of her?
What kinda chick is she? Out doors type, indoors type? Yuppi, hoodrat?
RD

NastyOne
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
I would try to close the deal on the first date. Girls love that. Start off by giving her the shocker.... then youll get a good idea of what kind of girl she is. :rollside:

TimeToBurn
11-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Pretty down to earth, pretty chill. Sorry don't have any pictures.

jackpunx
11-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Take her to a nice lunch somwhere in the snow.. Then throw snowballs at eachother.. You'll have enough time to talk on the ride up and back.. It should be cold so you can cuddle if your into it.. then you'll have time to do something after if the day is good.. If not.. you can drop her off and go hang with the fellas..lol

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Take pics of her tonight and tomm. we can let you know where to go with this girl :wink:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-17-2004, 01:59 PM
put pix of some of the ***boat forum hotties in frames around your place. if she asks who they are, you say, "my ex girlfriend."
she'll know who the man is now.

Roxysnow
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
That's a given! Doesn't everyone use the shocker on there date the 1st date? :confused:

HighRoller
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
At the risk of sounding boring, I'd say concentrate on the little things. Sure, doing something unique or wacky is fun but if it backfires you look like an idiot. Instead, try to impress her by showing up early, looking and smelling good, and being polite. (e.g. opening her door) Oh, and make sure your ride is clean! All these things will hopefully make a good enough impression that she'll feel comfortable enough to go to a bar with you and soak up a few cocktails. THEN you take her home and give her the shocker. :eek:
Before you laugh, my fiance still talks to this day about how impressed she was with my manners on our first date.
P.S. Yes, I got some afterwards.

rrrr
11-17-2004, 02:28 PM
I would try to close the deal on the first date. Girls love that. Start off by giving her the shocker.... then youll get a good idea of what kind of girl she is. :rollside:
LMAO... :D :D
Here's a guy that knows how to get down to business. Hell with that flowers and froo-froo stuff, get that pinkie extended!!:eek: :eek: :220v: :220v:

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 02:30 PM
check your pms

That Guy
11-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Once again, my assistant thinks I am whack....I just start laughing out loud for no apparent reason....very funny. ROFLMAO :crossx: :skull: :) :crossx:

That Guy
11-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Oh Yea, and I vote for the shocker as well. Seriously, Highroller is exactly right, act like a gentleman, wear something nice, show up early and you'll do fine. Good luck.

Keithb87
11-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Pick her up naked.. :D

switchin'addiction
11-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Need pics!!! :hammerhea

That Guy
11-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Pick her up naked.. :D
Another great idea :p :p :p :p

BarryMac
11-17-2004, 02:39 PM
put pix of some of the ***boat forum hotties in frames around your place. if she asks who they are, you say, "my ex girlfriend." she'll know who the man is now.
Pick her up naked..
Oh my god, I just spit water all over my keyboard, twice...
You fockers crack me up...

Tom Brown
11-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Just pull out your 10 inch dick and let nature take it's course. :cool:

cdog
11-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Depends where you live. Everytime I did this........BAM!!!! I got some.
Assuming you don't know each other very well and she drinks. Take her to Main st. HB or Mutlinch's in Balboa. Keep things down to earth. At the very least your having a beer and getting to know eachother. They have good food too. If things are going good after a couple of cold daddies take a walk on the beach. Just watch out for the cops on quads. I got caught with my pants down a couple of times. :D If she thinks it's tacky. You probably would want to ditch her high maintaince ass any way.

mbrown2
11-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Take her to a nice lunch somwhere in the snow.. Then throw snowballs at eachother.. You'll have enough time to talk on the ride up and back.. It should be cold so you can cuddle if your into it.. then you'll have time to do something after if the day is good.. If not.. you can drop her off and go hang with the fellas..lol
Best advice I have heard yet....other than the shocker..
Also, do a google search on events around Los Angeles
LA Events (http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=events&near=Los+Angeles,+CA&oi=localr)
Then find an event that the both of you might enjoy

lucky
11-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Just pull out your 10 inch dick and let nature take it's course. :cool:
There goes tom again - canturd translation -- hang out with your wang out !!! :rolleyes:

lucky
11-17-2004, 03:00 PM
MY father told me along time agoooooo ( but i did not listen )
4 -f
find em
feel em
fock em
forgt em !!!!!!!!!!= 4-f -- take it to the bank :D

Moe_Havi
11-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Pile her tight little ass (I have to imagine because you won't provide any pictures) in to an airplane, fly up to the bay area ($39 each way on Southwest) for lunch. If that works, stay the night, try the shocker or the half shocker if she objects. Next day, hop over to the wineries in Napa for some tasting, get her hammered then try the shocker again. The perfect first date!
Moe

jackpunx
11-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Best advice I have heard yet....other than the shocker..
Also, do a google search on events around Los Angeles
LA Events (http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=events&near=Los+Angeles,+CA&oi=localr)
Then find an event that the both of you might enjoy
Whatup Mbrown,
You going to be up at the river for turkey day? :D

mbrown2
11-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Whatup Mbrown,
You going to be up at the river for turkey day? :D
Yup...hope to see ya guys at the races or the desert bar...we will be at the desert bar on Friday...and maybe the races Saturday..

jackpunx
11-17-2004, 03:07 PM
Yup...hope to see ya guys at the races or the desert bar...we will be at the desert bar on Friday...and maybe the races Saturday..
cool... we'll see you at both places :D

lucky
11-17-2004, 03:08 PM
I think ratso should answer this question !!!!!!! I know he'd do it right -- ya know take her out to a very nice restaurant let her buy what ever - and then let her pay !!!! set the pace early on - lol or it becomes expected lmao :squiggle: :D

DansBlown73Nordic
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Find a nice spot under a bridge. :sqeyes: Start to kiss her on the Kneck, the next thing you know her shirt will be off.... :D And then the cops will show up...... :messedup:
Not that I would have ever had this happen....... :D

IN2MX
11-17-2004, 03:11 PM
If it was me, I'd go with the SHOCKER also.......Gave In2-In2mx the SHOCKER right away and she has been with me ever since! :D ;)

Havasu_Dreamin
11-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Got any pics of her?
What kinda chick is she? Out doors type, indoors type? Yuppi, hoodrat?
RD
Sounds like someone wants to know in case he needs to be there to pick up the pieces. LMAO :rollside:
Just messing with you Dave! :cool:

ROZ
11-17-2004, 03:15 PM
If you really want to impress her, let her know how responsible a person you are and whip out a condom :D

rrrr
11-17-2004, 03:16 PM
If it was me, I'd go with the SHOCKER also.......Gave In2-In2mx the SHOCKER right away and she has been with me ever since! :D ;)
LOL..... :D
Let's hear her version. :jawdrop:

supernick
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
take her to havasu for the weekend

1978 Rogers
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
If you really want to impress her, let her know how responsible a person you are and whip out a condom :D
That's the best one I read. The shock was pretty funny also.

IN2MX
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
LOL..... :D
Let's hear her version. :jawdrop:
UUUHHHHHHMMMM...MMMMMMM....NO, lets just stay with my version....Yeah, thats it! Her's is the same as mine anyhow so there is no reason at all to ask her. :crossx:
NO REASON. NO REASON AT ALL. LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE HAS GONE AWAY. I DONT KNOW WHERE. FAR AWAY. NEVER COMING BACK. WHO? :220v: :lightsabe :redface:

Jordy
11-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Of course that comes after a little shocker foreplay. Gotta warm up the oven before ya stick the turkey in. :D

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2004, 03:51 PM
UUUHHHHHHMMMM...MMMMMMM....NO, lets just stay with my version....Yeah, thats it! Her's is the same as mine anyhow so there is no reason at all to ask her. :crossx:
NO REASON. NO REASON AT ALL. LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE HAS GONE AWAY. I DONT KNOW WHERE. FAR AWAY. NEVER COMING BACK. WHO? :220v: :lightsabe :redface:
The old old couple living next door to me must think I have company I'm laughing so loud

OGShocker
11-17-2004, 03:56 PM
OK, but can we make it next weekend? I am kinda busy... :rollside:

Kwicherbichen
11-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Hmmm, are you just going on the date to get laid or is this a girl you may want to keep around for a while?
If you are just in it to get laid a few times I would not take her to dinner or lunch or starbucks or any of that stuff. Just ask her out for some cocktails and see where it takes you.
If it goes good
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3225shocker.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
11-17-2004, 04:07 PM
:2purples: :eek: :mad:
Not true! You are such a liarrrrrrrrr! It wasn't "right away" :notam: ...maybe like 9 days later :eek: :) Yay, right! :rolleyes:
Everyone's answers have been so funny! :p
Good luck on the date! Keep us posted!

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2004, 04:09 PM
:2purples: :eek: :mad: :argue:
Not true! You are such a liarrrrrrrrr! That was our 2nd date! :eek: :) Yay, right! :rolleyes:
Everyone's answers have been so funny! :p
All you girls are the same........... after midnight it's the second d.... d... d.... day ER.... date

rrrr
11-17-2004, 04:11 PM
All you girls are the same........... after midnight it's the second date
Ooops! A quick edit from IN2-IN2MX. Caught ya!!! I can tell this is gonna be one of those classic HB threads. :220v: :220v: :220v:
:D :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-17-2004, 04:13 PM
All you girls are the same........... after midnight it's the second d.... d... d.... day ER.... date
Dammit! :idea: You're right! :D :hammer2:

IN2-IN2MX
11-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Ooops! A quick edit from IN2-IN2MX. Caught ya!!! I can tell this is gonna be one of those classic HB threads. :220v: :220v: :220v:
:D :D
Hee hee. When I first read it I thought he said the 1st date! Then I posted and it read he only said "right away." Must have been my guilty conscience assuming it said 1st date...ahem :idea: :D

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2004, 04:15 PM
All you girls are the same........... after midnight it's the second d....d...d....day ER.. date Originally Posted by IN2-IN2MX
Not true! You are such a liarrrrrrrrr! That was our 2nd date! Yay, right!
Everyone's answers have been so funny!
Mike got your back she might be able to edit hers but look YOUR RIGHT

ROZ
11-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Whatever you do, don't take your Valtrex in front of her... It could kill the moment :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Whatever you do, don't take your Valtrex in from of her... It could kill the moment :D
:shift: :D roflmao! Yeah, good advice!

HYPNAUTIC
11-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Ask her to help you wax your boat. Tell her if she does a good job you'll wax her a$$. :p

MagicMtnDan
11-17-2004, 05:53 PM
"Babe, when you go out with me, I'm gonna love you like you've never been loved before.
She asked, "What are you going to do?"
He replied, "I'm gonna kiss you on the belly button."
She said, "I have guys who do that all the time."
He asks, "From the inside?"

rrrr
11-17-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey TimeToBurn, if you get it going with her and she asks you to kiss her where it stinks, she doesn't mean drive her to Long Beach.
:jawdrop: :D :D

mickeyfinn
11-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Shove a potatoe down your shorts.......Just make sure you put it in the front.

ratso
11-17-2004, 06:28 PM
I think ratso should answer this question !!!!!!! I know he'd do it right -- ya know take her out to a very nice restaurant let her buy what ever - and then let her pay !!!! set the pace early on - lol or it becomes expected lmao :squiggle: :D
C'mon now Lucky...I always pay... :D
I'll probably cruise through quite a bit of cash tonight buying drinks and shots for a chosen few... ;)

CA Stu
11-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Lick your eyebrows.
Good luck
CA Stu

Kim Hanson
11-17-2004, 06:54 PM
You don't have to take this from a Hair Bag ,Troll Smashing Hippy, but :D
I would show up with a single rose, the biggest you can find! Let her be the center of all conversation ( you don't want to scare her off this fast :D ) Don't talk about yourself much, unless she ask's..Compliment lots...it goes along way bra, even if you think its not worrthy of it :D
Don't- burp - fart or - swear ...anywhere near them ( 2 block radius ) , don't think you can play that " turtle game " right away...that takes time :D Don't stare at the sweater, its not talking to you! Its that inner child thinking back ( breast feeding days ) and she will not let you !
If you do and herman wake's up, make sure you are in a place( dark ) that you can make your escape and calm down.... :cool: Don't do that thing in " Something about Mary ".......( . )( . )......

hoolign
11-17-2004, 07:26 PM
All of this aint gonna get you diddly!!tell her you made Tom Brown squeel like a Saskatchewan Greased pig...and you'll be in faster than A bowl muffin from Tom Himself! :D

switchin'addiction
11-17-2004, 08:53 PM
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/157474/fullsize/shocker.gif

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 06:26 PM
So????? You decide what you gonna do?