PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Blosdale???

Froggystyle
11-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Anyone know anything about Jeff? I heard some bad news regarding his health, and I wish him the very best. He did me a real favor when I first got into this boat thing, and I would do what I could to repay the karma if need be.
That being said, I have a client with one of his motors being built for a Trident Revolution. (Long story, but yes, Info is our motor builder) Jeff has dropped off the planet a little, and we need to know what status the motor is in. He has quite a large amount of money down as a deposit, and we are ready to start building up the motor for him if it is not going to be done by Jeff.
If anyone knows anything about this, please reply or drop me a PM. We wish nothing but the best for Jeff and his family, and only want to help. I have told the client that I will assemble it for him on my dime to help out Jeff, or finish the motor however we need to between myself and Marine Assault motors (Infomaniac). Please forward this on if you can.
Thanks guys,
Wes

WILDERTHANU
11-17-2004, 06:19 PM
MY DAD RACED AGAINST JEFF FOR YEARS, AWESOME GUY!! LAST I HEARD HIS HEALTH WAS NOT THE BEST.

paradigm shift
11-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Wes I sent you a PM. Hope I can help. Jeff unfortunatly has closed shop. :frown: No details here but you are correct and we are all hoping for the best.
Jeff is a great guy and could use all our good carma right now.

TCHB
11-17-2004, 07:08 PM
I heard from a friend in Havasu that Jeff was very sick.

Infomaniac
11-17-2004, 07:14 PM
That it terrible. :frown:
Wes - reassure your customer that it is no big deal. He does not need to worry. A network of friends is very powerful.
Make arrangements to get the parts to me and I will finish it. We will make sure everything is done on schedule. Building an engine is routine stuff. I will not alter the original specs.
Hey - Things Happen - People Step Up - Happy Ending - ;)

C-2
11-17-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't know him but have heard great things about his motors. He did my bro's motor.
I wish him the best.

havalen
11-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Anyone know anything about Jeff? I heard some bad news regarding his health, and I wish him the very best. He did me a real favor when I first got into this boat thing, and I would do what I could to repay the karma if need be.
That being said, I have a client with one of his motors being built for a Trident Revolution. (Long story, but yes, Info is our motor builder) Jeff has dropped off the planet a little, and we need to know what status the motor is in. He has quite a large amount of money down as a deposit, and we are ready to start building up the motor for him if it is not going to be done by Jeff.
If anyone knows anything about this, please reply or drop me a PM. We wish nothing but the best for Jeff and his family, and only want to help. I have told the client that I will assemble it for him on my dime to help out Jeff, or finish the motor however we need to between myself and Marine Assault motors (Infomaniac). Please forward this on if you can.
Thanks guys,
Wes
check your pm

checkr'd past
11-17-2004, 07:23 PM
All the best for him. I will never forget the first time I'm at havasu marina with my first brand new boat in 1995. Im setting at the launh ramp waiting to go , just to see the boat had a major fuel leak. And there was Jeff next to me, he totally went out of his way to help me get things under control and even spent the time to find the problem. What a guy.

gmocnik
11-17-2004, 07:43 PM
jeff has also been very good to me over the years. i think his son is at sandpoint marina. maybe a way to get a message to jeff.. wish jeff only the best..
gm

rvrtoy
11-17-2004, 07:48 PM
That it terrible. :frown:
Wes - reassure your customer that it is no big deal. He does not need to worry. A network of friends is very powerful.
Make arrangements to get the parts to me and I will finish it. We will make sure everything is done on schedule. Building an engine is routine stuff. I will not alter the original specs.
Hey - Things Happen - People Step Up - Happy Ending - ;)
That is awesome of you to step up like that!! Kudos in my book!!

boatnam2
11-17-2004, 08:02 PM
bad news,jeff built my first blower motor back in 1998 and was always a big help when i had a question.i wish him and his family the best.

Jordy
11-17-2004, 08:05 PM
That sucks to hear. Jeff built the blower engine in my 21' Schiada originally. Best wishes. :cool:

shadow
11-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Wes, Yes as Paradigm shift said,Jeff has closed shop and lets all just wish for the best for Jeff and his family.I Talk to Jeff on a pretty regular basis so if i can relay a message or # to him let me know.