PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom

OGShocker
11-18-2004, 06:21 AM
Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than in a Hyundai.
After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.
Drinking makes some husbands see double and feel single..
Never read the fine print. There ain't no way you're going to like it.
The only two things we do with greater frequency in middle age is urinate and attend funerals.
The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? :supp:

Bad2DBone
11-18-2004, 06:23 AM
Haha, very true...
Don't forget.. gravity is a bitch. :wink:

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 02:57 PM
not sure how such a great post got so lost, this is so very true, I'm gonna go cry now...(unfortunatly..no in a porche) :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
11-18-2004, 03:31 PM
never piss in the wind :jawdrop:

ratso
11-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? :supp:[/QUOTE]
Funny you mention that... Last night at my "hangout" they had a contest for the best chick tatoo above her ass. I'll guarantee you at least 20 chicks went up there and showed them off... In 40 years those tats will probably be hanging down below their ass... :D

switchin'addiction
11-18-2004, 06:44 PM
never piss in the wind :jawdrop:
Or eat yellow snow. :D

Kilrtoy
11-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
They already look stupid NOW.

Kim Hanson
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
They already look stupid NOW.
Im living it buddy, hers are hidden though :wink: ......( . )( . )... :cool: