PDA

View Full Version : Dumont 22nd-27th.....

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 11:48 AM
We have decided to rent a motorhome and stay out there for the holiday, anyone else going?

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 12:20 PM
ttt :confused: :cry:

Midlife Advantage
11-18-2004, 12:37 PM
I have plans to be there, waiting to see if my buddy will get his rail put back together by then!

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 12:50 PM
I have plans to be there, waiting to see if my buddy will get his rail put back together by then!
Let me know if you go for sure so we can hook up while we are over there.
We will be with a motorhome and our big black sub with the big beer flag on it...we usually camp at the first little sand roller in big dumont, not sure if we will get a good spot or not but we are there :devil: :rollside:

Midlife Advantage
11-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Let me know if you go for sure so we can hook up while we are over there.
We will be with a motorhome and our big black sub with the big beer flag on it...we usually camp at the first little sand roller in big dumont, not sure if we will get a good spot or not but we are there :devil: :rollside:
I'll let you know when I know, I have never been there, but its described as making a left at the top of the first hill, then all the way to the back (?) there will be quite few camper trailers, motor homes etc, probably in a circle of sorts. Look for a purple sandrail with a V6 on it, and my mug!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987TL-med.JPG

BADBLOWN572
11-18-2004, 01:07 PM
I know a lot of the D-row crew will be in Dumont over that time. They will be camping out in the baby dunes. My suggestion is that you stay away from them. ;) If not someone will be saying, went on vacation, left on probation. :D

jackpunx
11-18-2004, 01:23 PM
I know a lot of the D-row crew will be in Dumont over that time. They will be camping out in the baby dunes. My suggestion is that you stay away from them. ;) If not someone will be saying, went on vacation, left on probation. :D
Be sure to wear fire retardent clothes too.. :D

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 01:24 PM
We have decided to rent a motorhome and stay out there for the holiday, anyone else going?
your supposed to be saving $$$$ for cartain purchases... in the near future!!!???? :idea: :D

H20 Toie
11-18-2004, 01:25 PM
We will be there, probably on the west side of the finger closest to the dunes. I have a green 4 seater rail that says Sand De Ville on the back.

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:28 PM
I'll let you know when I know, I have never been there, but its described as making a left at the top of the first hill, then all the way to the back (?) there will be quite few camper trailers, motor homes etc, probably in a circle of sorts. Look for a purple sandrail with a V6 on it, and my mug!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987TL-med.JPG
Got it babe :p

BoatFloating
11-18-2004, 01:29 PM
You talking about November????
Like BB572 Danny said we will be in the little dunes (great for the kids) The little dunes turn off is 29 miles from Baker. I'm getting there on the 23rd about 10pm.
Our group
Me
3DO
Bling
Pussy Cat
Drive it Like You Stole It
Killer V
about 15 Motorhomes and trailers.
Bring the 450 I'll sell it for you.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-18-2004, 01:29 PM
We are supposed to be going to Octillo but part of me would rather go to Dumont. We shall see.
:p

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
D-Row my not know how to handle all this Beaumont love so they can stay in the baby dunes to play and I'll be showing him the bike of the bike at the top of comp :cool:
That's funny Danny :rollside:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:31 PM
your supposed to be saving $$$$ for cartain purchases... in the near future!!!???? :idea: :D
Having loan issues :cry: Have to spend it before we get the new boat right? :devil:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:32 PM
You talking about November????
Like BB572 Danny said we will be in the little dunes (great for the kids) The little dunes turn off is 29 miles from Baker. I'm getting there on the 23rd about 10pm.
Our group
Me
3DO
Bling
Pussy Cat
Drive it Like You Stole It
Killer V
about 15 Motorhomes and trailers.
Bring the 450 I'll sell it for you.....
You know the deal :rollside:
Well get in the sub and cruise over for a drink with you D-Row boys

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 01:33 PM
Having loan issues :cry: Have to spend it before we get the new boat right? :devil:
just do it!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:38 PM
just do it!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
want to keep our monthly somewhere decent and it hasn't been there yet on paper so just take us for rides in your boat and I'll keep it stocked and clean and MAIN will do the rest...oh yeah I clean interiors :p

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 01:40 PM
want to keep our monthly somewhere decent and it hasn't been there yet on paper so just take us for rides in your boat and I'll keep it stocked and clean and MAIN will do the rest...oh yeah I clean interiors :p
..................ahhhhh i see how it is!!! i thinks we can handle that!!! ;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:41 PM
..................ahhhhh i see how it is!!! i thinks we can handle that!!! ;)
trying to be in SW family ;)
Are you sure you can handle that?

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 01:42 PM
trying to be in SW family ;)
Are you sure you can handle that?
...............NO NO.......ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THAT!???????????? :devil:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:45 PM
...............NO NO.......ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THAT!???????????? :devil:
OOOOhhhh no I'm sure :D
my pm's were empty :idea: where's that wife of your at?

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 01:48 PM
OOOOhhhh no I'm sure :D
my pm's were empty :idea: where's that wife of your at?
she said its better in person!!! :eek:
but in addition..she got home late last night form canyon inn iwth Goldi and i got back late from club with Matt about 2:30 so we did not get a chance to talk...tonight when she gets in!!! done!!! :wink:

dicudmore
11-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Oh I see....nobody wants to ride in Dan's boat :cry:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Oh I see....nobody wants to ride in Dan's boat :cry:
alex is going to be your boat "you know" for that run I thought????????
I would go but no ocean for me plus a guy trip is fun for you guys.

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 02:02 PM
just fess up and tell em..........you were gonna ride on our boat with the mrs in the stabbin cabin!!!! :p :p ;) ;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:08 PM
just fess up and tell em..........you were gonna ride on our boat with the mrs in the stabbin cabin!!!! :p :p ;) ;)
oh sh!t now that's a post if I've ever seen one!!!!!!!!!!

dicudmore
11-18-2004, 02:08 PM
I prefer the lake myself :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:09 PM
I prefer the lake myself :D
I got sea sick once and now I'm ruined

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 02:15 PM
I got sea sick once and now I'm ruined
................ahhhh yes that motion in the ocean!!!! :idea: :D ;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:16 PM
................ahhhh yes that motion in the ocean!!!! :idea: :D ;)
oh yes :idea: :D

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 02:17 PM
oh yes :idea: :D
...now thats funny..i just noticed.."flappin my man pleasers!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:18 PM
...now thats funny..i just noticed.."flappin my man pleasers!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
I stole that one.. :D

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I stole that one.. :D
ive stole many of those myself!!!! :idea: :hammer2: :hammer2: :p

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:24 PM
ive stole many of those myself!!!! :idea: :hammer2: :hammer2: :p
Beaumont thief :devil:

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Beaumont thief :devil:
love flaps!!! :p :p
annnywayyyy...of to the gym in a minute...Nicki will hit ya up tonight..p.m. ya!!! :cool: :devil:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:42 PM
love flaps!!! :p :p
annnywayyyy...of to the gym in a minute...Nicki will hit ya up tonight..p.m. ya!!! :cool: :devil:
were leaving for the weekend for Az. So Tell her that I said hi and miss her ;) i'll talk with her later I guess. ;)

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 05:47 PM
were leaving for the weekend for Az. So Tell her that I said hi and miss her ;) i'll talk with her later I guess. ;)
your on the phone with her right now????? :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink: :2purples:

BoatFloating
11-18-2004, 06:51 PM
We will be there, probably on the west side of the finger closest to the dunes. I have a green 4 seater rail that says Sand De Ville on the back.
We are in little dunes you'll see us over at the big dunes.
My buddy has a Extreme Double Throw named Runnin' With The Devil (yellow)

BoatFloating
11-18-2004, 06:52 PM
We are supposed to be going to Octillo but part of me would rather go to Dumont. We shall see.
:p
I know where you want to go.... GETRDONE.....

BoatFloating
11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
You know the deal :rollside:
Well get in the sub and cruise over for a drink with you D-Row boys
You can't miss us....... We will be over at comp hill and riding around. Where are you guys camping at????
Here is my rig....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951DSC01734a-med.jpg

bordsmnj
11-18-2004, 06:58 PM
We are leaning towards Dumont Rocky! We can't resist the D-Row Crew!!! :) :crossx: :)
Oops, this is the Mrs.
:)
Linda

BoatFloating
11-18-2004, 07:00 PM
We are leaning towards Dumont Rocky! We can't resist the D-Row Crew!!! :) :crossx: :)
Oops, this is the Mrs.
:)
Linda
I knew you couldn't.... This will be epic this trip. 2 times as many people.... Let's do this.....

Bling Bling
11-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Were in!