PDA

View Full Version : Lifelight in Parker Sat...

Waldo
04-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Anyone know...I saw a fire truck with lights/siren on driving to the La Paz station...few minutes later a helo took off...???

Boatcop
04-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Haven't heard anything. They would have called me if it was a serious boat incident.
I'll find out tomorrow and get back.

Waldo
04-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks Alan...I was thinking maybe an auto accident that needed air transport or something. I didn't see anything on the water...

Boatcop
04-17-2006, 10:28 AM
PWC vs. Boat.
Over by Emerald Cove. San Bernardino took the case. PWC rider airlifted to UMC in Vegas.
No further.

Mrs. casean
04-17-2006, 10:40 AM
That's always too bad to hear, regardless of how much we dont' like lake lice! There were a few we had to dodge this weekend... they just don't realize how close they get I guess? They don't pay attention good enough and have the water smarts... I hope that person is okay though!

Boatcop
04-17-2006, 10:42 AM
we saw that too !! the lake lice usually lose in that match-up !! missed ya alan, never saw you - we'll hook up soon - keyes
Check your PMs.
I ran by the house on Friday, but didn't see anyone. Out of town Sat & Sun.

Waldo
04-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks Alan...Even though it wasn't a busy weekend per se, I was cut off twice by PWCers...Once in front of Emerald and once in front of Foxes. It always seems crazy busy with lice in front of Emerald.