PDA

View Full Version : I've been MIA-what's up with everyone?

HotHallet
11-18-2004, 05:01 PM
With things so crazy at work I have had 0 time to get on here. What's everyone been up to? The boat is in storage out in Bullhead and I haven't seen it for about two months-miss it terribly and can't wait for summer.

100+Placecraft
11-18-2004, 06:59 PM
2 months Travis? It was still boating weather up until about 3 weeks ago.
You sure its still in storage or maybe it had enough and went out without you!

Topock Junkie
11-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Well it's not like you don't have a place to stay. Get your ass in gear PUSSY. Stop making excuses. Get in your truck and drive bitch. Winters here and the party's just beginning. Topock style.

HotHallet
11-19-2004, 10:13 AM
Yeah Yeah. I know we still had boating weather recently but with building my new show truck and getting ready for the SEMA show in Vegas I had no time or coin to hit the riv. I plan to venture to Tpock atleast a few times this winter.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-19-2004, 11:18 AM
You have to put in some time at Casa de Topock with us to Travis. I have yet to be there when you get your face painted after you pass out! :smile:

HotHallet
11-19-2004, 03:26 PM
For sure! We need to blow the dust off that frienship license and grind on some retard sandwiches!

bordsmnj
11-19-2004, 05:13 PM
LOL!! You got it.
Should we meet at the court house to have our friendship license renewed? I will bring the retard sammiches!!
:messedup: :p
Linda

100+Placecraft
11-19-2004, 09:04 PM
No pissin or writing at my pad, but you three are more than welcome to eat your sandwhich's next to my fire pit! Jason or Linda, when are you guys going out to Kevins again? Turkey day? New Years?? We have a lot of people out usually during New Years, its a pretty good party.
Plus we got our 50 track built on the other lot last weekend, so got get yourselves some little 50's
That poor F'n Dog Karen!!!!!!!!

Topock Junkie
11-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Just set Travis up with some plastic sheets and a couple tarps on the floor and your pad should be fine. However the face painting isn't his fault. He's just a victim of circumstance.

dirty old man
11-22-2004, 09:18 AM
if we can race after x-giving at Parker you surely can boat too