PDA

View Full Version : Ants are spicy.

Mandelon
11-18-2004, 07:03 PM
So I am working in lovely Lakeside today. Not much of a lake there. Anyway I had to work through lunch, so I took a protein bar along. "Carob Covered Peanuty Sawdust," I think was the flavor. :yuk: But better than suffering hunger pangs all afternoon. Yah, so I thought.
So when I got hungry I opened the little bar and took a bite. Not so bad, but I am glad there is still real food around. I left it on the top of this wall next to where I was working. It was still in the wrapper.
I did a few other things and saw it there, I was still sort of hungry so I took another bite.........I didn't see any ants......but they were in there, the little fuggers. :burningm: Little black ones. Well not really black, but really more carob colored I guess.
SPICY hot little things they are. That's all I have to say. Kinda peppery. :220v: :yuk: :skull:

wsuwrhr
11-18-2004, 07:07 PM
That RULES.
Nothing like finding HALF a bug in your food.
Damn.
I thought the black ones were sweet. haha.
Brian

bordsmnj
11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
they do taste like pepper if i remember right. it's been a while.

switchin'addiction
11-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Getting primed for Fear Factor??? :wink:

77charger
11-18-2004, 07:30 PM
I was going to say the same thing
Getting primed for Fear Factor??? :wink:
:crossx:

switchin'addiction
11-18-2004, 07:34 PM
I was going to say the same thing
:crossx:
Sick minds think alike. :idea: :D

Mandelon
11-18-2004, 07:35 PM
I spit em out. Wiped off the bar and finished it. :cool: But I ate a big dinner when I got home! :)
Fear Factor......I could do the physical things, and the swimming stuff, but eat maggots, raw animal parts and blended rats.....no way. :yuk: :cry:

switchin'addiction
11-18-2004, 07:38 PM
I spit em out. Wiped off the bar and finished it. :cool: But I ate a big dinner when I got home! :)
Fear Factor......I could do the physical things, and the swimming stuff, but eat maggots, raw animal parts and blended rats.....no way. :yuk: :cry:
I'm with ya Mandelon. The crazy physical stunts....any day of the week(might not do that well, but...), but NO WAY could I eat any of that nasty shit. NO WAY!!

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 07:38 PM
I used to eat the odd protein bar. As I recall, they were half way between gum and chalk.
Nice story. :D

BarryMac
11-18-2004, 07:41 PM
hmmm, for some reason I thought they would taste like pussy... ohh I mean chicken...