PDA

View Full Version : In Dash DVD Players

hboldno7
11-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Where can I get the best deals on an in dash unit? the best prices I have found are @ onlinecarstereo.com and ebay. Let me know if there is any where else i should be looking. Thanks in advance

77charger
11-18-2004, 07:38 PM
talk to roz here on the boards he hooked up my brother with a pioneer i dont know which model but it has navigation,mp3,can display his gauges,back up camera,etc

riverbound
11-18-2004, 08:42 PM
You have to be VERY careful where you buy from, The cheapest price is not always the best deal. I know Roz has hooked up a lot of people on the boards and if he doesnt have what you are looking for let me know, I might have it.

77charger
11-18-2004, 09:51 PM
You have to be VERY careful where you buy from, The cheapest price is not always the best deal. I know Roz has hooked up a lot of people on the boards and if he doesnt have what you are looking for let me know, I might have it.
That is what i told my brother also but roz"s price was not much higher than the best he found but for a little more he had the security if there was a prob it would be handled profesionaly and would have good service from roz.Riverbound i also recomended you to my brother also it just came down to convenience for him.

Jordy
11-18-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm not at liberty to talk about my hookup. Lets just say by the time it was said and done, 6 months later Crutchfield and all the high volume people still wanted more money. It's a bummer I can't tell ya about it. :D :D :D