PDA

View Full Version : Dennys has dropped to a new low.....

a catered life
04-16-2006, 08:54 PM
has any one stopped at the one on stoddard well rd of the 15 in apple vally i got one word for that one yuk :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: just looks dirty and the dirtest bathrooms i have ever seen..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

TRUMP TIGHT
04-16-2006, 08:55 PM
has any one stopped at the one on stoddard well rd of the 15 in apple vally i got one word for that one yuk :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: just looks dirty and the dirtest bathrooms i have ever seen..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Its apple valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kachina26
04-16-2006, 10:24 PM
You picked a fine part of town to stop off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They house a bunch of parolees at the Queens motel right next to that place. Next time stop back in Lenwood or go a little past your turnoff to the row of restaurants below Bear Valley.

boatsnblondes
04-17-2006, 12:01 AM
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! you eat at denny's?? And then you come on here and ADMIT to it???

a catered life
04-17-2006, 06:01 AM
i never said i ate there but i did leave them a floaty in the toliet :p

ahhell
04-17-2006, 06:04 AM
Next time go to Palmdale rd off the 15, turn lt, go to the first street turn lt, go past Denny's...........turn right into Midway appliances parking lot and go to Lilly's...DAMN GOOD FOOD :crossx:

a catered life
04-17-2006, 06:10 AM
thanks we will :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
I didn't know Apple Valley had a Denny's.....maybe it was Lenny's? get your location right.....it's Victorville :rolleyes:

SHIFTY
04-17-2006, 06:42 AM
YOU STOPPED FOR FOOD TWICE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111885

HavaSkank
04-17-2006, 09:48 AM
You people need to be schooled. When traveling on the 15 you MUST stop at the Del Taco in Barstow at the Outlet Mall exit. I think it's the Del Taco College or something because they can take your average combo burrito and make it a masterpiece.
I had this conversation with group of fellow drunkards in the Channel once and EVERYONE became extremely passionate when talking about this freakin' Del Taco.
Your lives will be FOREVER changed, trust me

OGShocker
04-17-2006, 10:08 AM
You people need to be schooled. When traveling on the 15 you MUST stop at the Del Taco in Barstow at the Outlet Mall exit. I think it's the Del Taco College or something because they can take your average combo burrito and make it a masterpiece.
I had this conversation with group of fellow drunkards in the Channel once and EVERYONE became extremely passionate when talking about this freakin' Del Taco.
Your lives will be FOREVER changed, trust me
You should see how they treat a Macho Steak Burrito. FUKINFANTSICO!

HavaSkank
04-17-2006, 10:19 AM
That Del Taco is the Phenom of all fastfood joints. I think I proposed once to the skrawny little, pock marked bastard who brought my food out to me.

SmokinLowriderSS
04-17-2006, 03:33 PM
That Del Taco is the Phenom of all fastfood joints. I think I proposed once to the skrawny little, pock marked bastard who brought my food out to me.
LMAO .... Welcome HavaSkank, you'll fit in nicely here LOL. :p
So, when's the wedding? :crossx: :crossx:

BOBALOO
04-17-2006, 03:42 PM
and the dirtest bathrooms i have ever seen..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
You've never been to the gas station bathrooms in Desert Center with a statement like that. They WIN hands down. :yuk:

Ziggy
04-17-2006, 03:45 PM
You've never been to the gas station bathrooms in Desert Center with a statement like that. They WIN hands down. :yuk:
My wife prefers the side of the road to those.. :yuk: :p

HTRDLNCN
04-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Noone ever goes to Dennys,,you just "end up" there..
:cool:

a catered life
04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
YOU STOPPED FOR FOOD TWICE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111885
read closer...i ate at the mad greek and dropped a load at dennys :p

Holland
04-17-2006, 06:17 PM
There are more drug deals outta there than there are meals served!!!!!

JetBoatRich
04-17-2006, 07:53 PM
i never said i ate there but i did leave them a floaty in the toliet :p
Well Donehttp://www.roostwear.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_puke.gifyou helped the cooks

a catered life
04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Well Donehttp://www.roostwear.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_puke.gifyou helped the cooks
yea i told them parsely covers everything

JetBoatRich
04-17-2006, 08:09 PM
:yuk: yea i told them parsely covers everything
another trick the caterers use

Floored
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Tommy Burger at Lenwood exit. End of story

mororless
04-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Like Kachina26 said. There must be 10 child molesters registered there. I would not even take a dump there. Just hold on to it and make it Bear Valley for resturant row, or to Main St for Bob's Big Boy or In and Out.

a catered life
04-18-2006, 06:09 AM
Like Kachina26 said. There must be 10 child molesters registered there. I would not even take a dump there. Just hold on to it and make it Bear Valley for resturant row, or to Main St for Bob's Big Boy or In and Out.
i was holding for a while...you know that feeling when that last bubble of air moves down :220v: ..yea that feelings :crossx: .......i had to stop or my realtionship with cass was going to change for ever...lmao
and yes jbr pasley is a small trick but italian dressing is the real caterers trick....sshhhhhhh dont tell anyone or i will have to kill you